This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Week 4 / ELIMINATION

Topic » Week 4 / ELIMINATION

2491 days 11 hours ago
presea6789
Good luck Ashanti then
2491 days 11 hours ago
k4r4k
Will Ashanti and Malaysia please step forward....

Ashanti, sadly you've been here before so it doesn't make me happy to see you again. There were mixed emotions about your shot and you're here tonight because two of the judges just thought it was too boring and casual. We just expected more.

and Malaysia, I was the only one to really like your shot this week. The other judges had wardrobe complaints or really only liked the balloon aspect of the photo. It's never a good thing when a judge admires the prop more than you.

So who stays?
MALAYSIA with 18.5 points. You are still here this week by the skin of your teeth. Luckily I scored your photo high or you would've been the girl we said goodbye to. Show these judges I'm right for believing in you ;) Congrats, you are still in the running for Kara's Top Model. Please join the other girls.

Ashanti, I am so sorry to see you go. You showed such improvement last week but this shot just didn't stand out above the rest. Thank you for being here and good luck <3
2491 days 11 hours ago
presea6789
OMG thank you so much!
2491 days 11 hours ago
brenelle1120
*hugs Ashanti*
2491 days 10 hours ago
Maicolx3
Bye Ashanti:/
2490 days 18 hours ago
Bella1
OMG Thanks judges with Best Photo! X

open group

Kara's Top Model S:2 [[COMING SOON]]

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!