This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Season 1: Crowning a WINNER!

Topic » Season 1: Crowning a WINNER!

2415 days 4 hours ago
k4r4k
To all the models, what a fabulous season we have had! It has been a pleasure hosting all of the models and I thank you all for being a part of this experience. I hope to see you again in a future season!

I would also like to take this opportunity to thank my truly WONDERFUL judges...Jojo, Patrick, and Joshlyn! The game would not have been the same without you and I appreciate all your hard work :)

Welcome Malaysia, Shanna, and Judith!
I am so proud of each of you. You've all had ups and downs and grown tremendously during this competition. It really was a pleasure having you. This finale was a TIGHT race :o

The judges have scored your two photoshoots and the statement you have made about why you feel you should win.

the maximum score is 100 points:
20 points for photos x 4 judges = 80
5 points for statement x 4 judges = 20

Let's find out who has won KARA'S TOP MODEL...
2415 days 4 hours ago
k4r4k
TONIGHT @ 9 PM EST! ;)
2414 days 22 hours ago
k4r4k
Shanna, you started this game SUPER strong but then had some weak moments along the way. You won 3 top photos and 1 runner up photo. Will this dynamite diva pull out a win?

Judith, you have been some steady competition throughout, proving to be consistent and only falling in the bottom once. You had 2 best photos and 1 runner up photo. Will this fashion queen take it all?

Malaysia, you started out the competition weak but grew by leaps and bounds. You really proved that you belonged here. You had 2 top photos. Will the goddess of growth be crowned?
2414 days 22 hours ago
k4r4k
Three incredible stories but only ONE can be the winner.

First, I will reveal the model that has won third place.
2414 days 22 hours ago
k4r4k
The model that had a finale score of 77 out of 100 and is the second runner up is
MALAYSIA

Malaysia, I am sorry but this is not your moment. You are a queen among queens. Thank you SOOOO much for joining us this season. You did so well and should be proud of everything you accomplished *hugs goodbye*
2414 days 22 hours ago
k4r4k
And then there were two...

Shanna & Judith, one of you will be crowned Kara's Top Model...
2414 days 22 hours ago
k4r4k
THE WINNER OF THE VERY FIRST SEASON OF KARA'S TOP MODEL IS...
2414 days 22 hours ago
k4r4k
https://imgur.com/a/UjsNJ
2414 days 22 hours ago
DrG2
I have a feeling that Shanna will win this but overall this is a very competitive season, glad that I can made this far. Thanks for this amazing experience
btw, I hope I can get a gift even if I cant win this lol :p
2414 days 22 hours ago
k4r4k
CONGRATULATIONS JUDITH JUDASY!!!!!!!

YOU EARNED A SCORE OF 86.7/100 EDGING OUT MISS SHANNA'S SCORE OF 84.1!

WELL DESERVED <3333

you have won a modeling contract worth $100,000 and of course a tengaged gift!
2414 days 22 hours ago
C_Shizz96
Congrats Judith! You deserved it <3
2414 days 22 hours ago
DrG2
wait what?????? I cant believe this
2414 days 22 hours ago
k4r4k
Shanna, you worked your butt off and it was such a pleasure to have you in the game. I know for a fact this is not the last i will see of you! Keep working it girl!
2414 days 22 hours ago
DrG2
OMG thank you judges. Congrats for being such a great competitor, Shanna and Malaysia
2414 days 22 hours ago
k4r4k
To all the models this season, THANK YOU SO MUCH for your participation and passion! It really made for a wonderful first season and I can't wait to host again :))

also much love to joshlyn, jojo, & patrick for their kick ass judging <3
2414 days 22 hours ago
k4r4k
FINAL CALL OUT CHART: https://imgur.com/a/pNwd7

open group

Kara's Top Model S:2 [[COMING SOON]]

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!