This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Finale

Topic » Finale

2429 days 12 hours ago
AnnaMay
The season finale will take place Monday September 11th at 7pm EST. The jury will crown the winner, awards will be given, and the season will be revealed! Don't miss it!
2429 days 12 hours ago
smittynoah16
ooooooo, awards :D
2429 days 12 hours ago
lhooper902976
I'l be there
2429 days 12 hours ago
AnnaMay
Jurors, now will be the time to ask questions to our finalists. You may ask a question or make a comment about both of their games. These will hopefully aid you on crowning our winner!
2429 days 12 hours ago
AnnaMay
Finalists, you may also write a speech as to why you should be crowned this season's winner.
2429 days 11 hours ago
lhooper902976
I guess I will give you my speech first.
2429 days 11 hours ago
lliiaamm
Hey Hey
2429 days 10 hours ago
BBHoe
Here are my questions!

Logan, I felt that you coasted your way in this game and I aligned with you because you could be an easy Final 2 mate. However, in the Final 5 you voted the other direction for Noah when i told you to. Why did you do so and what did you think was your biggest move in the game?

Noah, hello! From a fake bitch to another fake bitch, I'm glad a plastic is in the finals. When we were aligned with James from the get go, explain your game from there and why you thought was strategically optimal to talk shit about James when it was Top 11, when information could have relayed so easily (aka me)
2429 days 10 hours ago
BBHoe
And congrats on making it to Final 2 guys, it was a great season, just wished more challenges were 9pm EST ;)
2429 days 9 hours ago
lliiaamm
Congratulations Logan and Noah

Logan - Strategically I didn't see much from you other than you begging people to save you. SO who was the biggest threat and how did YOU get them out?

Noah - You shocked me I think you 100% did the "I'm nice but I do bad things" card which I respect so I would like to know when you lost control and how did you regain control
2429 days 8 hours ago
WitZ
Hello everyone... From the robbed goddess of the season I have a lot to say <3 I was unnommed all the way to finals because I worked all the time trying to maintain multiple complex relationships which is why seeing this final 2 deeply saddens me.

Noah. You and I have had a tumultuous relationship from working together to try to backdoor each other yet I respect your strength and will to survive. You played the complete opposite to me in the fact that you played from the nomination block as apposed to trying to avoid it and for that I commend you making it to the end. We are cut from the same compulsive lying cloth right until the very end and I wish you the best of luck <3

Logan. You and I have had a fantastic social relationship this game ever since the Luca vote however I don't feel you did anything that helped me get further besides provide a locked vote. Even in the final Head of Household challenge you didn't even try because you knew that you were being dragged by both of us. You floated in this game and with players at the calibre of Noah, Myself, Patsy and more I feel you sitting in the finale is a sad representation of the season. Nevertheless you are an amazing person but from a game perspective I see you as a goat :/

I had an amazing time playing this season. I put my heart into it and I comment the host for an amazing season however this finale plays out. I also want to apologize to the host for being too competitive and hyper-critical on your hosting. Looking back retrospectively I was way too serious and rude to you and I am sorry for that. Besides that it was a fun season with a fun cast and I wish both Logan and Noah the best of luck.
2429 days 8 hours ago
lhooper902976
I knew I couldn't win round 2 unless I got all the points and ran out of time before I could submit since Noah was on the block more times than me. Taking out people I was actually allies with was why I wasn't a goat. I made sure every time I voted 1 of them, they went so I wouldn't be targeted by them if they stayed.
2429 days ago
dutchone29
First of all I would like to thank Anna for the amazing season and all of you for being amazing allies, opponents, or both.

Noah - congratulations! As has been made quite obvious, we were an alliance. An alliance I was fully loyal to, and I really hope the same can be said of you. However, you must have had some side alliances to get yourself into safety. I'd like to ask you how you took care of yourself in the game before my eviction, AKA - how did you get yourself to the week I was evicted? And afterwards - I'd love for you to describe your endgame in a field with quite the players like Patsy and James.

Logan - It has been said but you were a goat. Despite being on my friends list you never talked to me at the start of the game (and this was before bad blood was formed in the Survivor game). Barely anyone ever brought you up when campaigning for votes and you were seen as a non-threat since you barely won (or attended) comps. How would you try and convince me (and others) of being a better, more deserving winner than Noah, who seemingly gamed his heart out for the entire game?

Congratulations both, I don't hold bad blood against anyone and I hope you feel the same.
2428 days 20 hours ago
lhooper902976
I deserve to win since I was a great strategist since I was working with everyone but, you and Noah at jury phase. I never was caught since everyone believed I was just working with them but, I wasn't. I knew over half the cast so I used my knowledge to figure if I could work with them or not.
2428 days 20 hours ago
lhooper902976
I knew I  couldn't win HOH since I would have had to reveal my hand and I didn't want to since if my target stayed, I would have become a target that needed to go. Ferdi, when I voted you I had only revenge on my mind from survivor and I finally forgive and want a clean slate with you.
2428 days 20 hours ago
lhooper902976
My list of who I knew is zack, aj, luca, turner, jay, liam, ferdi, and joey. I never played with Patsy but, I knew she was in Joey's bb 1 since she won.I was in Joey's bb 2 so that was how I knew about those 2 being allies.

open group

Anna's Big Brother

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!