This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Finale

Topic » Finale

2427 days 18 hours ago
AnnaMay
Alright, would anyone like to take a look at next season?
2427 days 18 hours ago
BBHoe
Loll by the way Luca I was the one who orchestrated your eviction <3 Sorry just wanted to blindside James xoxo
2427 days 18 hours ago
BBHoe
Yes!!
2427 days 18 hours ago
smittynoah16
Yeah sure :)
2427 days 18 hours ago
AnnaMay
Next season, the Big Brother house will be no more. We are going to a brand new show in Anna’s Group Games history: Survivor! 16 castaways will be marooned onto a deserted island on the Spratly Islands of the South China seas. Stripped from all comfort, their mental, physical, and social capacities will be put to the test in this ultimate game of dog eat dog. Who will have what it takes to outlast them all and be crowned the Sole Survivor? Find out next season, premiering in late September! Everyone is encouraged to apply!
2427 days 18 hours ago
BBHoe
Anna hun next season will u actually stick to consistent times from the poll? loll xo
2427 days 18 hours ago
smittynoah16
Awesome! Looking forward to potentially applying :)
2427 days 18 hours ago
BBHoe
Ooh Gurl u playin!!!!
2427 days 18 hours ago
AnnaMay
The times will be the same as for this season. A mix of 7pm and 8pm EST, depending on the daily agenda. I simply cannot host 9pm competitions due to my timezone (EST+2).
2427 days 18 hours ago
AnnaMay
Thanks everyone for playing! It's been a great season :)
2427 days 18 hours ago
smittynoah16
Thank you Anna! You were great no matter what anyone else (James :/) says :)
2427 days 18 hours ago
lhooper902976
This was  a great season, Iwas bummed I didn't get an award but, look forward to applying for survivor.
2425 days 18 hours ago
turnerpike20
Good job Smittynoah for winning.
2425 days 18 hours ago
turnerpike20
I got America's favorite player I am happy about that.

open group

Anna's Big Brother

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!