This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Panel Fifteen: Flagrant in Fashion

Topic » Panel Fifteen: Flagrant in..

2135 days ago
ninjohn
Nin's Photo(to show I still got it~!)
http://justinfrostblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/11/Fernando-Cabral-2016-Editorial-Kenzo-HM-GQ-Portugal-002.jpg

(Representing red, black AND gold; all three~!)

Welcome to the main stage of Ninjohn's Next Top Model! Tonight, there are six models and, after this panel, there will only be five continuing on in the hopes of becoming Ninjohn's Next Top Model. You know our judges; the dancing bachelor of Tengaged, Adam Aladisco and your current freakin' reigning, Eric Haarer.

And please give a warm welcome to our extra special guest judge, Ane Brun!
http://grupos.emagister.com/imagen/ane_brun__it_all_starts_with_one_gif_2__06_05_2014/t1327649-0.jpg

Ane will be providing us with the Face-Face-FACE Off this week so make sure to impress!

This week, you final six models were tasked with competing in teams and representing the three colours of the German flag! You were also tasked with making the photo something that screams you individually, something that could easily fit with the rest of your portfolio!  Tonight, one team will win this week's challenge and another one of you will be taking the dreaded airplane trip...home.

Let's start the panel!
2135 days ago
ninjohn
Nin: "Well, as there are only six of you left, you will all be receiving critiques! With that being said, let's start the panel!"
2135 days ago
ninjohn
-CORINNA HENDRICKX-
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1IocEt_fmbkRGsS6Ym2m4yvaBOoMOB2wa

This week, Corinna is representing the Black Stripe!

Corinna, going through your answer this week, I was surprised to see you were so nervous about this week's challenge. Like you mentioned in your answer, you've done very well in the past using photos without colour and still making it pop. However, the honesty was refreshing and the panel thanks you for your honesty. As for your photo, it did feel like something that could be easily part of your portfolio regularly. You have an ability to make photos feel vintage but modern, timeless in a way and you definitely reflected that in this photo. However, some of the judges felt as if this photo was a bit too boring. It's a sweet photo and it definitely represents the colour black but it didn't read as the most memorable picture this week. However, you definitely look beautiful and you absolutely completed the challenge so I don't think you'd need to be that unsure of yourself in the future.

Ane: "Wow, you look like you were SLEEPING BY THE FYRIS RIVER on a summer day! Buy SLEEPING BY THE FYRIS RIVER on iTunes!"
2135 days ago
ninjohn
And speaking of the Black Stripe...

-TINA HAMASAKI-
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BzS0ZEvIEAEySkF.jpg

Tina, at this week, I do want to congratulate you. At this point, I think you've absolutely learned how to edit your statements finely. You have one hundred percent proven yourself now to be able to present yourself in a favourable way. You've probably had the most noticeable growth out of everyone and this week I think you've won the panel over; you know how to do and I'm very proud of you. As for this photo, this is a good photo and I think that you had a good idea for this photograph. No one has thought of using so much paint in a photoshoot before this but there's a glaring issue we have to address. In the panel, this was accused of being similar to blackface. Because of this, it was very hard to even discuss this with the other judges. It just felt a little too far out of the box.

Ane: "I'm not sure if this is WHAT I WANT! Buy WHAT I WANT on iTunes!"
2134 days 23 hours ago
ninjohn
-CRYSTAL ROBINS-
https://i.pinimg.com/originals/08/69/d7/0869d7e87fa2c0a43414679480d13b57.jpg

This week, Crystal is representing the Gold stripe!

Crystal, this week, I think you have also consistently been able to explain yourself and your mind well. You always have an intelligence about you that just seems to easily translate on a weekly basis. As for your photo, it's an absolutely gorgeous photo. It's very explosive and it's graphic, it's a nice change. Although, you do have to be docked a bit because it does feel different from what you've done in the past. It doesn't feel extremely "Crystal." You look amazing but it could've stuck to the challenge a bit more.

Nin: "You look like you're wearing golden ARMOUR! Buy ARMOUR on iTunes!"
2134 days 23 hours ago
Rubes
hmm 馃 I鈥檓 confused at whether I鈥檓 in the top or bottom
2134 days 23 hours ago
Blingbae
the critiques are super ambiguous this time around
2134 days 23 hours ago
Rubes
Yeah
2134 days 23 hours ago
Rubes
If we鈥檙e getting placed in teams them you and Tina could be in the bottom but if not then idk
2134 days 23 hours ago
Blingbae
bleh hopefully not bc they said we would be judged as individuals
2134 days 23 hours ago
ninjohn
And speaking of the Gold Stripe...

-EMBER MOON-
https://i.pinimg.com/564x/98/5e/f2/985ef245e7af3bcb060e7d0faefe629e.jpg

Ember, as the winner of last week's challenge you definitely had a lot to live up to this week. Everyone has been expecting more and more of you each week and this week especially as you got to pick the duos. However, for the duos, your explanation felt like you worked the most with your teammate. This challenge was not required to be cohesive but from the both of you but as a team you two actually seemed to have the best relation and that's a comment to Crystal as well. And this photo is so is definitely classy seductive and I would say it fits on your over the top and dramatic aesthetic. This another great week for you, Ember, great job!

Ane: "Wow, you look great! Can you be MY STAR? Buy MY STAR on iTunes!"
2134 days 23 hours ago
ninjohn
-JUDITH JUDASSY-
https://i.mdel.net/i/db/2014/6/271520/271520-800w.jpg

This week, Judith is representing the Red Stripe!

Judith, now out of the three flag colours, I knew that if you received red, I'd be expecting fireworks. I think your aesthetic that you've made for yourself in the competition is the Sex Siren. You seem to have fun presenting yourself as a seductive woman and for your photo you looked absolutely every single bit of that. You looked editorial, you looked very sensual and there's something powerful about your photograph as well. What even surprised me more is how much research you poured into the week. You took the subject matter very seriously and it was really pleasant to read through what you found for yourself this week. You're full of surprises, Judith, and I'm glad you were able to bounce back this week!

Ane: "Wow, you make me want to LINGER WITH PLEASURE! Buy LINGER WITH PLEASURE on iTunes!"
2134 days 23 hours ago
ninjohn
And speaking of the Red Stripe...

-STANLEY MEEKS-
https://imgur.com/a/HMqmanz

Stanley, the second half of the Red team, the stakes were also high for you to perform well in this week because red is obviously a strong colour of your aesthetic. On top of that, how in the world did you end up repeating a challenge?!? My editors are going to be FIRED after tonight...anyways, it was very easy to expect just a classic redheaded sort of look but reversed it on to your body and it was an interesting twist to your regular look. You looked great but it did feel as if your effects were wearing you a bit. For the high expectations that were placed, you looked great but maybe if it was just pushed a little bit more it would've been alright. However, as a whole, you look absolutely great.

Ane: "You look bloody...were you HUNTING HIGH AND LOW? Buy HUNTING HIGH OR LOW on iTunes!"
2134 days 23 hours ago
ninjohn
Nin: "Alright, the judges and I have seen enough. And I, myself, have made some decisions."
2134 days 23 hours ago
ninjohn
Nin: "And, to be clear, this week, you'll be judged...in teams."
2134 days 23 hours ago
ninjohn
Nin: "The first team I call are the top models of the week. The winning team is..."

open group

Ninjohn's Next Top Model 7!

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!