This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

"Home for the Holidays"

Topic » "Home for the..

1267 days 19 hours ago
Ajathekween
*Diamond is in the car scrolling through her phone unbothered*
1267 days 19 hours ago
Maya10
Looks around for my hat* damn.. stupid hat
1267 days 19 hours ago
nateclove
*Carson walks outside and tries to find a taxi, but all have already been taken. He considers walking through the snow to get home even though he's not dressed for that*
1267 days 19 hours ago
BarbraStreisand
Tristan eventually arrives at his cousin’s house and notices Ophelia looking at the estate. He shrugs and walks up to the door, lightly knocking on it.
1267 days 19 hours ago
Tommy123
*Reagan is at her sister, Ciara's Coffee shop pouring a cup of coffee for a customer*

Reagan: Here you go, sir

Man: Thanks Reagan

*Reagan walks into the back room and sees Ciara looking at the refrigerator*

Reagan: Sis, what are you doing?

Ciara: Thinking if we need more creamer

Reagan: I don't think so

Ciara: Maybe you're right
1267 days 19 hours ago
Crocadilly
Maddy:
*Maddy turns the corner into her parents living room where she finds her mother placing ornaments on the tree*
https://64.media.tumblr.com/843493bdf92d181dd52f6ae86aa65214/f22064c2b1863cf1-4f/s400x600/d9d8c80a00884ad2537727443019715c46312523.gif
Hey, mom. Are you still decorating the tree? It's like two days until Christmas..
*Her mom continues hanging ornaments without turning to face Maddy*
Mom: "Oh, Madeline. I'm just making some adjustments..."
*Her mom takes a step back and takes in the tree for a second before she continues to fiddle with ornaments*
Mom: "could you take your bag up to the guest room? Your father is on the way from the airport with your grandma and grandpa and I don't want the house to look a mess when they get here..."
1267 days 19 hours ago
mildsalsa
Jack:

*he looks over at the door as he hears the knock*
*walking towards the front door, he peeks out of a window, noticing a fancy-ass car sitting at the edge of the estate, meaning it could only be one person*
*he takes a deep breath and opens the door, seeing Tristan*
Tristan! Oh, thank god.
*he lets his breath out, pulling his cousin in for a hug*
1267 days 19 hours ago
Ajathekween
*Looks at O through the window while passing and excitingly says*

DRIVER STOP

*The driver stops as Diamond rolls down her window*

Whats up bitch...It's been a while.
1267 days 19 hours ago
BarbraStreisand
Tristan smiles at his cousin and returns the hug.

“Hey! How is my favorite cousin doing?”

He jokes with a big grin on his face.
1267 days 19 hours ago
Rubes
*Ember finally leaves the airport and waits for her taxi to arrive*

*she notices Carson stood looking for a way to get home but shrugs it off*
1267 days 19 hours ago
Maya10
Leaves the apartment nuzzlecmy scarf and start walking*
1267 days 19 hours ago
Crocadilly
Maddy:
*picks up her bag from the floor in the foyer*
Wait. Guest room?
*her mom nods*
Whats wrong with my room?

*Mom sighs, turning to Maddy finally*
Mom: "I had to put your other grandparents in there because Grandp-"

Maddy: Wait. So, Grandpa Leland and Granny finally decide to come to family Christmas and I have to pay the price? That's not fair, we have TWO guest rooms.

Mom: "I'm not going to argue with you, Madeline. They wanted to come this year and Grandpa Leland is having incontinence issues so we had to put him in your room because its the closest to the bathroom upstairs."

Maddy: Ohhhh great so now I don't get to sleep in my own bed -- but Grandpa Leland does! And he gets to piss in it too! Fan-fucking-tastic.
*Maddy grabs her bag and takes it upstairs*
https://64.media.tumblr.com/0badbb9eca1959545c761cacde58d716/28464f7f597ba161-6e/s400x600/b9e697816c3ae629d15f5d06bf112f83ed9d06bb.gif
1267 days 19 hours ago
mildsalsa
Jack:
*he looks past Tristan at the fancy car, then back at his cousin*
-whispering-
I feel like I'm about to shit my pants.
*he laughs*
*he steps aside for Tristan to come in, grabbing Tristan's bag for him*
You're staying in my room with me. I have a friend in the guest room already, I hope that's okay.
1267 days 19 hours ago
nateclove
*Carson would notice Ember and walk over to her, rubbing his hands together and then putting them in his pockets*

"Hi, stranded too?"
1267 days 19 hours ago
Chicklet
Tally:
*arrives at the mall and parks her car, she stars up at the looming building rolling her eyes*
At least I'm not working, at least I'm not working...
*she unbuckles and grabs her purse, opening the door and stepping out of the car, Tally locks her car and walks away from the clearly labeled "EMPLOYEE ONLY" parking spot (fuck it, she works here every other day)*

open group

Home for the Holidays

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!