This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Finale - First Generation (S1)

Topic » Finale - First Generation ..

1069 days 10 hours ago
Pkpkpkpk
Patrick - You made it! What was your biggest move this season?

I was in no way a comp beast this season but the subtle moves i made during the game, like in jury when me and you made up and you ended up voting me, resulted in my comeback in the game. But my biggest move was voting josh out in final 6. Mac and Harry pushed hard for chandler to go but i knew that if i evicted him i would have no hope of getting to the end! I believed chandler had the best chance at winning the final 5 comp and boy was i right. Without this move i would've went at final 5 or 4 and i couldn't let that happen!!!
1069 days 10 hours ago
Pkpkpkpk
Patrick - You've been inactive for a couple of days. Why should I vote for you to win?

I wouldn't call me inactive! Ok i wasn't at challenges because they were at 1:30am here in Ireland but I always remained in contact with people in the game. I wanted my threat level to be zero and so everyones eyes remained fixed on each other so i could sneak my way here without even having to try and win comps. Some may say its floating but i call it GAME! If i was to start playing in comps i would probs be sitting in jury rn with ye and i knew my best chance to win was with this strategy. If u respect this game then vote for me if not then thats ok!!
1069 days 10 hours ago
TMAN54445
i deserve to win over pat and harry bc i had to work a different angle then them they were never in jeopardy prejury i was i could not win comps they could i had 2 adapt and i did there were several chances to take me out but no did
1069 days 9 hours ago
TMAN54445
josh i think it helped me bc at f4 i was going 2 f3 either way it harry and chanler were both taking me my soical game was that good also ben id like to point out that pats move wouldnt have worked without me bc if i evicted chandler he would have gone home in tie break not josh
1069 days 9 hours ago
Yunggunzkeep18
Hello finalists! You all have done what I could not so for that I must say congrats. That’s not to say you guys played perfect games because none of you did in my opinion.
My first post is for Patrick

Patrick, you were my buddy and I was excited to see you come into the game . However I never really felt like you and I were going to go anywhere together . Correct me if I’m wrong but you did vote out Brady when he was eliminated and When I came to talk to you afterward you just played dumb instead of telling me the truth. when it was that early in the game , did you think it benefited you to lie to me, or did you not want me to trust you? You kept saying whenever I was nominated that you jus wanted to see me stay and whatnot. I jus think you were pretty fake toward me and I don’t think you ever were really interested in working with me, which is fine.

The bottom line of is U were evicted because you were expendable and you came back because of a Twist.

Tell me why you think you deserve my vote to win when

1) the other finalists were never evicted and you were given a second chance

2) I don’t think you showed me an inch of honesty whatsoever

With all due respect of course
1069 days 9 hours ago
Yunggunzkeep18
My next post is for Harry

Coming into the game and seeing you here I was optimistic. I’ve seen you in games, I’ve seen you go far in games but I’ve never had the chance to be in a group game with you or play with you or get to know you. I must say it was not easy. I felt like it was pulling teeth trying to talk to you about things other than the game. I never felt we really ever had a connection at all  and I tried, I jus don’t think you really did.

You said you’re strongest allies were Mac and Tris and it was quite obvious that you never had any other plans. I came to you about keeping Sonic over Tris and you decided to tell Mac.
I came to you about keeping me safe over Ben because he was a number for Mac, yet you decided to do what Mac wanted and kept Ben safe.

After I made a plea to you about keeping me safe over Ben. you came to me an hour before the eviction and told me you saw my points being valid as if you were trying to give me confidence that you were considering saving me, even though you had no plans to. Once I stayed we had no
More communication. I think you cut off ur options to easily keep Mac and Tris safe, and it blinded you from really playing a better strategic game.

So why on earth would you message me trying to make me feel safe so close to the vote if you were lying? It didn’t really make sense . If you told me you were voting me out I would’ve respected you a lot more for it. It didn’t benefit you to do this whatsoever.

But you didn’t do that, so I don’t.

Why should I give you my vote to win when

1) you lied to me so close to the end of the game and it wasn’t even a respectable lie

2) it seems like you played the game too safe

There is a good chance mac wins in final 3 with you. Why should we reward you when you were never planning on trying to eliminate Mac, arguably more of a front runner to win than you?

Goodluck
1069 days 9 hours ago
Pkpkpkpk
Hey Yung!!

So i do understand all of your points you just made and i do want to say that from the beginning of this game i was wary of you which clearly you might of felt from me which was all due to previous games weve played and i knew how much of a versatile and well rounded player you were.

From the  moment i joined the game i joined an alliance with marco mac aj and harry and from that point we started to win HoH, brady being the first victim. I had just joined the game and i didn't know where your head was entirely at so i went with the alliance and evicted him. After that u said i was fake to you but i rly did want to potentially start something with you but i also got the same kinda vibe from you and at the time i was in other alliances which meant you simply weren't high on my conversation list which was unfortunate. Looking back i should've talked to you more and we could have begun something but i didn't.

Now for your questions!!

Although i was evicted which i put my hand up and say was my fault and no one elses i managed to get a majority vote back into this game and after returning still was able to get all the way to the final 3. Normally returnees tend to go right back out the door but I didn’t. Tris never spoke a word to me this entire  game after me contacting him twice so i honestly cant speak for his game apart from seeing that he had some very close alliances and as for Harry he won many comps which definitely helped him get to this place. But the reason i think i should beat both of them is because i relied simply on my STRATEGY and not on my comp wins or my allies.

As for me not showing any honesty i do feel like I genuinely did want to keep u in this game and i never did vote to evict you. Although you might find it fake of me to text you whenever you were up but i always had in the back of my mind that i could work with you when the numbers dwindled but that never happened unfortunately.

All in all i was an underdog and i would love your vote to win!
1069 days 8 hours ago
harrywasnak
Why should I give you my vote to win when

1) you lied to me so close to the end of the game and it wasn’t even a respectable lie

I don’t think I lied to you honestly. You had good points and I did consider them as I said I would , but going along with would have hindered my chances of even sitting in the final 3, since it was clear you had closer allies than me.

2) it seems like you played the game too safe

There is a good chance mac wins in final 3 with you. Why should we reward you when you were never planning on trying to eliminate Mac, arguably more of a front runner to win than you?

I did play a safe game, but it’s why I’m here. All of the other challenge threats were leaving prejury, so I had to give myself shields. If I betrayed Mac I knew he’d be bitter towards me, and I wanted one of my f3 deal to win. If I didn’t side with Mac, I get 5th place instead. Having Mac around guaranteed I wasn’t even going to possibly be in danger of going home at any point. Yes there was a chance Mac would get to the end, but having him around protected me from all angles. Winning a game like this isn’t about being the best player at 12 or 7, it’s about being the best player in the final 3. I set myself up to be the best player in the final 3, and there was only one comp I needed to win to make that happen.

I won challenges and made moves just like Mac, but I made sure y’all would never be scared of me. When you, Chandler, & Josh expressed doubts about Mac to me, I played along with them to shape the perception of him as the biggest threat. I didn’t have to plan to eliminate him, since I knew he would be busy during the last few comps and everyone else wanted him out.

If I make the move against Mac that y’all wanted me to make, I wouldn’t be here right now. Maybe I did play a safe game, but my position in the house was secure for 100% of the game, and that’s something nobody else can say as one of my fellow finalists was nearly evicted multiple times very early on, and the other needed a twist to come back in the game.
1069 days 8 hours ago
harrywasnak
Maybe I didn’t have the closest relationship with you in the game, but I knew from the start that you were capable of winning this game, so I had to get rid of you when I had the chance.
1069 days 8 hours ago
Yunggunzkeep18
U knew you were voting me out over Ben so I’m just saying u didn’t have to tell me you were going to consider it when it wasn’t even an option for you. Let’s be honest.

I have nothing more to say.

Good luck
1069 days 8 hours ago
Chandelier
5. Chandler- you made some moves at the end and were pretty UTR through the season

About this I was playing the game but not  with you. I was with AJ, Pat and Josh. I was also sided with Yung who kept me info about what were happening in your side so you kinda had a bad game awareness here. I was playing but not on your side or telling you stuff.
1069 days 8 hours ago
Yunggunzkeep18
Tris

You and I didn’t talk much this is true. But I knew were you stood especially toward the end of the game . We weren’t going to be allies . We weren’t going to make deals or lie with Eachother.

People may say your game was flawed because you were nominated multiple
Times. People thought it was better to bring you to the end because they automatically wrote you off or they think ur undeserving.

You Might have been a pawn but how is that worse than someone who didn’t play a risky game or someone that was evicted already and given a second chance ??

People may call you weak, they may call you undeserving. but why are those less admirable than the qualities that the other finalists have shown.

Why should they get a free pass ?

Perception is not reality, reality is reality.

You are in the final 3 and that makes you just as dangerous as the other two

You may think you are the least deserving of the title of survivor

But maybe just maybe, in an environment filled with arrogance, and delusional entitlement, the person who thinks they’re  the least deserving might  actually be the most deserving.

Good luck Tris
1069 days 8 hours ago
TMAN54445
I WAS WILLING TO PLAY RISKY IF I WON A COMP I WOULD HAVE GONE AFTER HAR AND MAC BC I DONT LIKE TO BE DRAGGED TO THE END HARRY AND MAC WHILE I LOVE THEM BOTH IF ALLIANCE STUCK I WOULD BE IN 3RD THATS WHY I SAVED CHANDLER BUT I WAS OPEN TO THEM ABOUT IT SO I WASNT TARGETED BY THEM THEY SHOULDNT GET A FREE PAS BC 1 WAS EVICTED AND THE OTHER WAS COLBY DONALDSON LET ME REMIND U THAT COLBY TOOK TINA THE HARDER SELL TO THE END AND LOST AM I TINA IDK NOR CLAIM TO BE IM JUST SAYING MY PATH TO THE F3 WAS UNIQUE
1069 days 7 hours ago
BenjaminS
Why are people so mad at Harry for playing a good game? If they voted you out, guess what, that's the game. I'm sorry, but Tris floated throughout this season without doing much. He might be the king of floating, but that's about it. He only talked to me when I was HOH or when he was on the block. That's a terrible social game. Harry played a great game, and if you don't reward him the win, it will be tragic IMO. If you're bitter, then vote Tris. But @yung if you're trying to compare Harry to Russell Hantz, you're the delusional one. Tris is not Natalie W. Just my opinion.
1069 days 7 hours ago
Yunggunzkeep18
I wasn’t trying to compare him to russelll, Ben. I was having a little fun with my speech. So I’m not worried about what you think. Everyone is entitled to their opinion about who should win and that’s fine. Everyone has their own path and you’re not the only person who votes.

open group

Lockdown: Game of Survival

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!