This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Finale - First Generation (S1)

Topic » Finale - First Generation ..

1069 days ago
BenjaminS
I agree. I'm just stating my opinion on the matter. You were copying Erik's speech, so I assumed you thought Harry was like Russell when he's nothing like him. He didn't backstab anyone and was a comp threat who used shields to make it to the end. That's iconic. GL Finalits. I don't have a problem with any of you.
1068 days 23 hours ago
TMAN54445
CLEARLY U HAVE 1 WITH ME BENJAMIN BUT IM HERE YOUR NOT GB
1068 days 23 hours ago
BenjaminS
I don't have a problem with you at all. You just floated to the finals. That's a fact.
1068 days 23 hours ago
TMAN54445
YOUR BUDDY PAT TOOK CREDIT 4 MY MOVE IF I EVICTED CHANDLER HE GOES JOSH STAYS BUT  YOUR RIGHT I NEVER HAD POWER I JUST DID NOTHING AND FLOAT NEWS FLASH BEN UR PRECEPTION OF MY GAME IS FLAT OUT WRONG
1068 days 23 hours ago
TMAN54445
U WANT SCREENSHOTS COME TO MY SKYPE BUT U ASSUMED BC IM IN A WHEELCHAIR AND HAVE LITTLE PHYSICALITY THAT I DID NOTHING AND THAT SIR IS WRONG IT HURTS TO TYPE AND PLAY THESE GAMES WITH MY CP BUT I DO WHAT I CAN
1068 days 23 hours ago
BenjaminS
Maybe it's because you never talked to me personally. Starting to play in f5 doesn't really make me want to vote for you. Maybe I'm wrong
1068 days 23 hours ago
TMAN54445
I WAS PLAYING FROM F8
1068 days 23 hours ago
BenjaminS
I never knew that Tris, I'm sorry. I think you're an awesome person, but I just think Harry played a better game. It's nothing personal.
1068 days 23 hours ago
JoshBB1999
I never had a connection with you Tris but I understood why you convinced Patrick to evict me. You got my vote :)
1068 days 23 hours ago
Pkpkpkpk
Hold on a minute tris hasnt spoken to me all game so he in no way convinced me to vote chandler LMAO !
1068 days 23 hours ago
JoshBB1999
3. Josh- you made it all the way to the finale just by being likable

Apparently that's why you were scared of me and throwing my name out because I'm too much of a social threat lol. I called you shady for a good reason and you respected that. That's fine.. if my social game play is spooky then call me amazingly spooky
1068 days 23 hours ago
JoshBB1999
Hold on a minute tris hasnt spoken to me all game so he in no way convinced me to vote chandler LMAO !

Apparently he had a better argument of campaigning with me. That I'm okay with but at the double eviction when AJ was out.. I saved you but you didnt save me. Why was that?
1068 days 23 hours ago
JoshBB1999
Harry - Do you feel like you played an honest game or do you mostly play the game by lying?

As I said, I did lie a bit. For example, when I said I would work with you early on and didn’t keep that promise. However, I was always truthful about my votes when asked, and I honestly let people know where I felt I stood with them throughout the game. Like any game, a certain level of dishonesty can be beneficial, but I felt it was important to be mostly honest as there was little opportunity for surprises; and I came to like and respect everyone here.

I get that you were open with me and how you shouldn't have worked with me. And that's fine but you shouldn't have messaged me after ben got up. If you were going to nominate me then why did you even message me for starters? I get that you were telling me about the vote but I didnt know if you were deceiving me or that you were actually willing to work with me
1068 days 23 hours ago
JoshBB1999
*campaigning to you than me

I was talking about Chandler LOL
1068 days 22 hours ago
Pkpkpkpk
Apparently he had a better argument of campaigning with me. That I'm okay with but at the double eviction when AJ was out.. I saved you but you didnt save me. Why was that?

Firstly josh, tris didnt tell me anything abt voting you out, it was only chandler who talked to me and he told me tris wanted josh out and mac was voting for chandler so in reality i had the vote. I thiught chandler had a better shot at winning hence why i voted for you.

Secondly in the double josh you had no option but to save me, if u cudve have voted yourself u wudve. As for me honey was a close ally of mine from the beginning and she was always lovely to me so even if i was going i still wanted her to stay in the game and thats the reason why i didnt save you!

open group

Lockdown: Game of Survival

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!