This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Survivor Kadavu | Jury Questioning

Topic » Survivor Kadavu | Jury..

603 days 1 hour ago
ZforZombie
Ikah and Cody, why was I left out of the alliance ?

RESPONSE TO WASHED:

Because the people in that alliance seemed to have a lot more energy and I felt like I could definitely take them further and be alright. I just felt like they were much stronger at the time but Cody and I still looked out for you Washed and Flipped the vote from you Multiple times.

I wanted to work with you but at the same time I also knew that you knew what I was capable of and would be more likely to flip than them. I was wrong on that and I can admit I should've treated you better.
603 days 1 hour ago
ZforZombie
What is a major strength in your 2 fellow finalists games? and what is your biggest game flaw this season? or something you can work on in future games.

RESPONSE TO JORDAN:

BRADY:

Just the audacity of this man. He could've made it easy and kept voting with me but he made his own path with what he earned and that's will and unwillingness to comply. He's a fighter.

Cody:

I would say that Cody has good judgement. I know that might sound bizarre but he did have good judgement of people and was talking to people whether they liked him or not.

Major Flaw:

I would say my Major Flaw is just negligence. I think I expected too much out of people and I had this Boston Rob attitude and effort of unity. And I don't think I treated those outside completely well. I mean i still was as honest as I could and tried to talk to everyone but is it ok to do that and then vote them in the same breath? That's up to them.
603 days 1 hour ago
ZforZombie
RESPONSE TO DAR:

Dar by that point I did try to talk to you coming into merge and I admitted to you that I voted you. I wanted to form something but then it became clear I had almost too much influence and numbers.

I didn't want to lie to you and act fake when I knew that I would eventually have to vote you And since I voted for you people might have used you in a me vote and I didn't want that further.
603 days 1 hour ago
ZforZombie
RESPONSE TO DAR:

Why you should vote me is probably not going to be based on likeability. We never talked and I get that you could see me as someone that played it safe and acted like you didn't matter. But that's not the case. I had a good grip on this game. And the people that were crying in the main chat about some alliance were also complicit in getting you to that position where you were voted out.

And now they want to act like it's some great feat to upend some OG tribe alliance that never really was solid obviously by the fact we all voted for eachother many times.

Im the reason why Cody and Brady are here together. This was a FTC I brought up many times at the beginning in the middle and at the end. Even though I was ready to ditch Brady cuz I knew how he'd be perceived and I didn't want him to get away with claiming Chanel's moves, there's a reason the ftc looks the way it does even after everything
603 days 1 hour ago
CoachWade
^Respectfully this FTC could鈥檝e been different had I chosen to bring Keith to the end over Ikah or James. I mean I had the power that night to force it into a tie where Keith may have won but I chose not to because of the fact that I knew I had the best chances of beating these two.

Ikah can claim that he made all these F3 chats and what not but I didn鈥檛 just make my way into the F3 by luck either like why would they want to me in a F3 group chat if they didn鈥檛 feel they had a relationship with me? I also think it was easier for Ikah to have people stick to him because he was perceived to be a person that people could beat singe Touchy Subjects so this claim that he鈥檚 making is completely false.
603 days 1 hour ago
ZforZombie
RESPONSE TO WASHED PART 2:

I'm remembering also that at that time in my drunkenness I really formed a strong relationship with Chanel almost instantly. And I opened up to Chanel a lot more personally than I did anyone else in this game that night.

We told eachother everything really. Chanel really like Tokio and Jordan and I really liked Cody Jordan Nick You. I was willing to meet halfway as long as I could still try to protect those.

They wanted you for a few votes but I got the ok of Nick to do him as the safe vote. I didn't want to be on the bad side of a lot of people so I tried to get all the votes unanimous. Chanel told me she didn't feel safe and wanted to split and I tried to get her not to but that's how that happened.

It's just the way the tribe dynamic was and you got left out of it but it wasn't my preference believe me on that.
603 days 1 hour ago
ZforZombie
False Brady.

You are Lucky!

馃槧
603 days 1 hour ago
ZforZombie
I'm just saying there's a reason someone applied when they knew I was playing

馃ぇ
603 days 1 hour ago
kingjames13
Response jordan

Ikah: very personable easy to like and good at playing dumb when he knew what was happening are talks all gsme were hilarious and kept me going throughout when it was quiet or my name was thrown out their being able to connect ppl that well was amazing to watch.

Brady. Strong player in comps spent time and energy idol hunting which I鈥檓 sure most is didn鈥檛 which shows his dedication and he was not afraid to voice his opinion which I respect even if weren鈥檛 the same he would tell me how feel I鈥檇 tell him we would bicker then get over and start thinking game so his adaptability was also stunner

Flaw. While comps I suck at for sure I coulda did better even tho I never try winning them rlly I still need improvement  and my paranoia is a massive flaw cuz it can lead me to make some decisions that might not be best all time or like when I hear my name I鈥檓 dead set on getting them instead of maybe a more strategic at the time
603 days 1 hour ago
CoachWade
I'm just saying there's a reason someone applied when they knew I was playing

馃ぇ

No lmao I applied when I realized players that played Survivor Norway could apply
603 days 1 hour ago
CoachWade
Also just wanted to shout-out the beautiful Kirstie (CarolinaSteele) because she said she wanted one 鉂わ笍
603 days ago
ZforZombie
Also just wanted to shout-out the beautiful Kirstie (CarolinaSteele) because she said she wanted one 鉂わ笍
602 days 21 hours ago
bigben1996
9/9 votes received.

open group

BigBen Survivor: Legends - Last Clash

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!