This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Survivor Kadavu | Jury Questioning

Topic » Survivor Kadavu | Jury..

614 days 5 hours ago
ZforZombie
CBS SURVIVOR PLAYERS:

JORDAN 鈿旓笍

Player Comparison: RUPERT BONEHAM

https://youtu.be/YxF3JW72I3o

Notoriously Loyal but willing to put faith in people for moves to further himself ultimately getting hurt. But prefers to make the smart move with an alliance first mindset and who will go with him to the end.
614 days 5 hours ago
ZforZombie
CBS SURVIVOR PLAYERS:

CHANEL 馃Ж
Player Comparison: SHAN
https://youtu.be/ZD65-l0GS-I

Live in the present and take out the inconveniences. Was able to work with so many people but was very stubborn and people felt intimidated by her. Not afraid of any sort of move. A force.
614 days 5 hours ago
ZforZombie
CBS SURVIVOR PLAYERS:

KEITH 馃П

https://youtu.be/H_Nm7K5fPmA

Player Comparison: KEITH NALE

I mean come on. Aside from the name some of the similarities are right there.
614 days 2 hours ago
jman96
So, Congrats to the 3 of you. I know that it is a difficult task to make it all the way to the end and yall have accomplished that while the rest of us failed, good work on that. With that said, I am undecided right now with my jury vote at this moment, and I want to give my thoughts and then give yall your questions(s)

Ikah: I am glad that we were able to work together and do well after the way things went down in Dono's Survivor. In this game, i still conflicted on if the under the radar gameplay, was a little too under the radar, as perception is everything in this game. If people arent convinced on how much you did, then it will be a battle to get the respect from the jury needed to win. But i do appreciate the fight to get the votes here at the ftc as i always felt like in these games, it's not always about how you start, it's how you finish.

Cody: Glad that we got to work together this season. you were fun to talk to....or message on discord. However, with your claims to be the mastermind of the 5 person alliance, which can be tough to claim as in the alliance, there were 5 different minds that had their own plans on how they wanted their game to go to help themselves win, and when we try to get together, we couldn't always come to a decision on targets till around 60-30 left till the deadline. and a mastermind, wouldn't have let a major threat slide by through the merge till it was too late to get them out when they went on a immunity run to the end.

Brady: oh wow, what a switch around in positions of juror and finalist from last season in Norway, to now. So, i'll say this right now, when you said to me during the final 7, that you respect my gameplay and when you were complimenting me when comparing me to keith nale, i find it very difficult to believe you, as over the multiple games we played together, you made it clear is dm's, text confessionals, audio confessionals, and Final Tribal Councils, you made it very clear that you never respected my game, EVER. and i dont think many has changed for you to change your mind here. and the funny thing this time, is that i did say to you that i was willing to have audio call conversations since you claimed to not feel good about having those with me despite us having done that for my exit interview for your game, and you never took the offer. You cant really say that im the problem socially as it's a 2 way street, if i try to show you that it is fine to have a conversation with me and you arent comfortable with it, that's something you have work out yourself instead of just blaming me.

With that said, you did well getting yourself here with the immunity wins, and ability to keep the radar off of your when you didnt. I knew that you were gonna be trouble long term, so i had to keep saying that brady will be a problem that might need to go sooner then later. and lucky for you, you had 2 people beside you that didnt think that before it was too late.
614 days 2 hours ago
jman96
So, im all about remaining humble in these FTC's and not being arrogant about themselves, so my questions to all 3 of you is

What is a major strength in your 2 fellow finalists games? and what is your biggest game flaw this season? or something you can work on in future games.
613 days 20 hours ago
Washed_Ravioli
Good morning y鈥檃ll,

Ikah and Cody, why was I left out of the alliance ?

Brady, why wouldn鈥檛 you believe me?
613 days 19 hours ago
kingjames13
Jordan I don鈥檛 think I was the mastermind of the 5 I was saying I was one who started leaking it and telling ppl about it start off merge that鈥檚 what I was trying say the hour before tribal was always frustrating but also by design so ppl wouldn鈥檛 have time to leak as much and would be set on the target
613 days 19 hours ago
kingjames13
Zach I think it was cuz ppl thought you were close with other people on the tribe at the time so we didn鈥檛 know were you stood I wanted work with you throughout tjo cuz you were one of the ppl I knew in this game
613 days 18 hours ago
mddarwisyyy
Hi 3 of yall, sorry I haven鈥檛 been active as a jury. I have nothing much to say because I have probably missed out a lot after being voted off. I would like to say congratulations to the 3 of you!

James, during the fast forward, i was told that you were throwing my name around. When asked, you denied.  Were you telling me the truth or were you lying?

Ikah, we never really spoke much鈥lease fill me in to why I should vote for you?

Brady, on my elimination, you took the easy way out by exiting tribal. Would you have given me the advantage knowing that i was leaving?

Goodluck once again! :)
613 days 16 hours ago
CoachWade
Brady: oh wow, what a switch around in positions of juror and finalist from last season in Norway, to now. So, i'll say this right now, when you said to me during the final 7, that you respect my gameplay and when you were complimenting me when comparing me to keith nale, i find it very difficult to believe you, as over the multiple games we played together, you made it clear is dm's, text confessionals, audio confessionals, and Final Tribal Councils, you made it very clear that you never respected my game, EVER. and i dont think many has changed for you to change your mind here. and the funny thing this time, is that i did say to you that i was willing to have audio call conversations since you claimed to not feel good about having those with me despite us having done that for my exit interview for your game, and you never took the offer. You cant really say that im the problem socially as it's a 2 way street, if i try to show you that it is fine to have a conversation with me and you arent comfortable with it, that's something you have work out yourself instead of just blaming me.

With that said, you did well getting yourself here with the immunity wins, and ability to keep the radar off of your when you didnt. I knew that you were gonna be trouble long term, so i had to keep saying that brady will be a problem that might need to go sooner then later. and lucky for you, you had 2 people beside you that didnt think that before it was too late.

Hey Jordan, I just wanted to respond to your statements before responding to your question. It does sadden me to hear that you don鈥檛 think I respected you in this game, but from our past, I can also see why you鈥檇 feel that way.

I thought about this a lot and the problem this season in our relationship wasn鈥檛 with you. It was hands down because of me and I own that completely. What I saw was that you were the one most of the time to try and initiate a message to me. It showed that you did take initiative socially with me and I鈥檓 sure a lot of others.

I just wasn鈥檛 sure how we鈥檇 be able to work together after last season especially given that we were on opposite tribes until the merge. Last season, we were on the same tribe up until merge and our relationship was still rocky so I didn鈥檛 see it progressing when we had such little time together.

I do respect your game this season because you were personable. Even you asking me how my series was going was something I enjoyed and the small conversations we did have were lovely. I know last season I criticized you for not talking much to others but you weren鈥檛 like that this season at all and the reason why you had to leave at F6 in my opinion was because I saw you as a big jury threat and you put up a great showing in challenges. You may not have won more than one but you were damn close to winning a lot.

Mixed in with the fact that you played this game honestly. From my perspective, you didn鈥檛 lie to me and you never made me promises that you knew you couldn鈥檛 keep and that鈥檚 what I didn鈥檛 want to do to you so that鈥檚 why I built up a wall around you when it came to talking game. I also voted you twice before you left the game so I figured you probably wouldn鈥檛 want to work with me after voting you twice because why would you spend your time trying to trust someone like that?

So to sum everything up, our relationship failed because OF ME. It wasn鈥檛 because of you and that鈥檚 something I wish I could鈥檝e done better looking back on the grand scheme of things.
613 days 16 hours ago
kingjames13
James, during the fast forward, i was told that you were throwing my name around. When asked, you denied.  Were you telling me the truth or were you lying?

I did throw your name out and ppl hoped on it and I did lie about that because I was trying keep my self safe and most the cast thought I was getting scapegoated for it as I was blaming others for pushing it and using to start planting the seeds on charl and Ali to go
613 days 16 hours ago
CoachWade
@Jordan

What is a major strength in your 2 fellow finalists games? and what is your biggest game flaw this season? or something you can work on in future games.

Ikah: I believe Ikah鈥檚 biggest strength was his loyalty. He wanted to play a game with his core group of players but unfortunately they didn鈥檛 have that same mentality. Even with a busy work and school life, Ikah still put in the time for this game and never got a vote. I think that鈥檚 something to be proud of!

James: I believe James biggest strength was the fact that he was always exploring options and looking at the game long-term. I believe he set himself up well in the game to get to the end and despite people targeting him at some tribal councils, he still made it here.

As far as my biggest flaw Jordan, I think it goes hand in hand with my response to your statement. On Tengaged, you play with a lot of the same players in games and there was a time where I played so many of these group games to the point where I have expected past histories with people when coming into them.

I think a flaw was being so quick to close those chapters on my bad relationships instead of opening them up. Had I tried harder with you, maybe we could鈥檝e formed an alliance and the same thing could be said for Harry. I built up too much of a wall when it came to those relationships which I wish I wouldn鈥檛 have but like you said, I鈥檓 not perfect and that鈥檚 something I need to work on.

Another flaw that I wanted to point out this season was how emotional I could get at times. Unfortunately, I wear my heart on my sleeve at times and I am a emotional person so when I got lied to at times, I would lash out on some players in a way that I really wish I wouldn鈥檛 have. I could totally see how it鈥檇 rub jurors the wrong way like Ravioli especially. I think I could鈥檝e handled those situations in a more gentler manner for sure so I do apologize to anyone that I might have lashed out to unfairly.
613 days 16 hours ago
CoachWade
@Ravioli

Brady, why wouldn鈥檛 you believe me?

So to give you full context. We had unfortunately never been on a tribe together in the pre-merge so we never got to establish any type of game relationship until the merge and honestly I don鈥檛 count the Robert boot because everyone voted that way.

So at F11 was the first time we were establishing any type of relationship and even though you told me where the votes were possibly landing, I wasn鈥檛 feeling reassured that you鈥檇 look out for me in the long run when the votes showed who you voted with and at that point, we had several different relationships with people in the game.

Now that I know the information, I realize that you weren鈥檛 a part of the group chat with Ali, Charl, Ikah, James and Jordan. However, with the votes lining up the way they were, I had to assume that you were.

And then the moment that I realized you were telling the truth was when Charl came to me and Sag and expressed interest in voting you at the F9. With my positioning at the time and not wanting to lose Sag, I had to vote for you because you were the only other name besides Sag that got thrown out that night. If I would鈥檝e voted out my supposed biggest ally over you, people wouldn鈥檛 trust me and so they wouldn鈥檛 be as willing to make alliances with me moving forward.

I do apologize for going off on you after the fast forward. It鈥檚 definitely not my proudest moment.
613 days 16 hours ago
CoachWade
Brady, on my elimination, you took the easy way out by exiting tribal. Would you have given me the advantage knowing that i was leaving?

To be honest,I wouldn鈥檛 have given you the advantage. The advantage was the safety without power so had I transferred it to you, you would鈥檝e been safe and had no vote. However, I wouldn鈥檛 have been safe. Had I given that advantage to you, the only options left would鈥檝e been me or Keith which weren鈥檛 good odds.

Also, I told Charl about my safety without power advantage in the game as well when we were building a great cross-tribal relationship. So if I played it for you that night Dar, Charl would鈥檝e known I played it and then I wouldn鈥檛 have immunity. At that point, they wanted you out so if I risked my game to save you, I鈥檓 nearly positive that I would鈥檝e been the one to go home that night or I鈥檇 have to use one of my idols prematurely and I knew I鈥檇 want an idol for the endgame (at this time I only had one idol).

Had the advantage been a safety without power where I could save you and it鈥檇 also save me in the process, then I would鈥檝e used it on you. I just couldn鈥檛 risk using it on you when I would鈥檝e still been vulnerable that night. I know it was the easy way out but fast forwards are such small increments of time where chaos can ensue so I thought the best thing for my game was to ensure my safety so that way I couldn鈥檛 be associated with any of the negative aftermath.

When you went home, I did have an idol in my pocket that I could鈥檝e saved you with that night but it was the only idol I had at the time. Also it was the pre-merge idol so it鈥檚 not like I could look like crazy for it when it gets rehidden because those ones don鈥檛 get rehidden. I knew at the point of your elimination that the game was going to shakeout in a crazy way and I wanted my idol during that time to take fate into my own hands which is what I eventually did when I gave them to Keith.
613 days 14 hours ago
ZforZombie
RESPONSE TO JORDAN:

That's actually a very good interpretation and I completely understand that's why I'll fall short.

There is threshold to UTR gameplay. And I kept downplaying myself to everyone acting as if I was clueless on votes on flips on where the names were coming from.

But the reality is I knew a lot and I might of not know who everyone trusted for sure but nobody did. I knew who could trust who in my alliance and By F8 I would say I secured a spot in FTC just based on knowing the relationships and the dynamics of the games

I never answered peoples questions unless I felt it couldn't harm me.

I get that it might be too late to try and be this UTR god but I let people try to convince me at F5 that I was a goat and almost started to believe it but I gotta respect the way I played cuz it couldn't of been better for me

Someone that couldn't compete in challenges or look for idols

I STILL DID THE TALKING WORK

I basically played Fastings out here with nada Vote or protection despite having a strong opposition to people in this game

That's not a fluke

open group

BigBen Survivor: Legends - Last Clash

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!