Dec 31, 2016
- 1. I had to be carried on my mother's back on a trip to Washington DC because my legs hurt - This happened on the 1st day I went there.
2. I was on the track team at least once - I was on the track team my 6th grade year. I tried to get back on, but was never able to.
>lie 3. I have been to Miami - Furthest south I have ever been was Sarasota County, FL
4. One time in high school, I got a huge gash on my forehead from running into a doorframe. - It happened in 2008, I think?
>lie 5. I've gone swimming on the shore of an ocean - I have only been on the shores of the Gulf of Mexico, which isn't officially an ocean, so I do not count it as one.
6. I have had a trip to a casino for my birthday before I turned 21 - I went for my 20th
7. I have tried moonshine - I tried every kind there was in Pigeon Forge, Tennessee
8. I've jumped down 15ft. - There is an attraction in Pigeon Forge, Tennessee I went to that featured a bungee drop. I jumped from the bungee.
9. I have played tag football in a graveyard. - I was literally raised in the backyard of a cemetary lol
10. I've flown out of a school bus while trying to carry a sleeping bag. - It happened Freshmen Year of high school when I did JROTC
11. I was a number for Halloween as a kid - I was the number 8 in kindergarten
>lie 12. I have gotten over 150 points in bowling - This has never happened. I suck at bowling lmfao
13. I have flown to a different continent. - I was born in Germany and visited England for 2 weeks back in 2004.
3 5 12 were the lies
Thanks for playing:
Leave a comment