This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

TSC 146 Final

Topic » TSC 146 Final

3830 days 1 hour ago
konohavillage1
1.        Nowhere Man and a Whiskey Girl - What a tragic story... it's more interesting than the song to me.
3830 days 1 hour ago
pablito
3.        Josh Record                                [Bones]

According to his twitter, facebook, website blog, and official website: “Yes Josh Record is my real name :-)”

Record’s record records Record’s records.
3830 days 1 hour ago
bibbles
2. Dan Griffin – it’s a tad bland, not really going anywhere!
3830 days 1 hour ago
Samhuss
am I the only one who's heart isnt feeling enough today :/ lol :(
3830 days 1 hour ago
Samhuss
whose*
3830 days 1 hour ago
konohavillage1
2.        Dan Griffin - Kept my interest more than the previous song, but that's possibly because there was no story about a couple basically dying together attached to this song.
3830 days 1 hour ago
smi9127
heyyy everyone
3830 days 1 hour ago
pablito
Well the songs this week can make your heart feel something. A fair amount of moody songs.
3830 days 1 hour ago
bibbles
3. Josh Record – quite like the tone in his voice, the song is quite pleasant too!
3830 days 1 hour ago
pablito
4.        Pearl and the Puppets                [Make Me Smile]

This song was featured in a Victoria’s Secret advertisement in the USA and one for Orange in Romania back in 2010. Lead singer Katie Sutherland reported that she will release songs under her own name from 2011 onward. I’m certain that her fellow bandmates did not appreciate being called puppets.
3830 days 1 hour ago
Samhuss
3.        Josh Record                                [Bones]
OMG, I enjoyed myself and the song SOOOOOOOOOOOOO much! everything about it is just great! made me smile and smile! and for a while I kinda fainted cuz I was really so much into the song and the melody!
3830 days 1 hour ago
bibbles
im feeling a bit restless tonight, and i cant type, have more squiggly red lines than i like!!
3830 days 1 hour ago
bibbles
4. Pearl and the Puppets – quite a bouncy song, but the vocals are a bit too twee!
3830 days 1 hour ago
pablito
5.        OCAD                                        [Too Much]

OCAD stands for Olivia Cipolla and Arie Dixon, the two lead singers/rappers in OCAD. The naming scheme follows several X Factor acts such as “JTR”, “Union J”, and “Jedward”.
3830 days 1 hour ago
konohavillage1
3.        Josh Record - We went from a scary theme last week to a somber one this week ~_~ Reminds me of that "Lights will guide you home" song.

open group

Tengaged Song Contest

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!