This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

TSC 146 Final

Topic » TSC 146 Final

3844 days 14 hours ago
bibbles
whats the matter sam?
3844 days 14 hours ago
konohavillage1
7.        Catalin Josan - I couldn't hear the sexy pun over all the FOREEEEEEEEEEEPLAYYYYYYYYYYYYY
3844 days 14 hours ago
bibbles
8. Asaf Avidan & The Mojos – sort of reminded me of passenger! It was a fun little song!
3844 days 14 hours ago
pablito
9.        Eliza and the Bear                        [Upon the North]

Sample Lyrics: “I spend summers away hiding in rivers and lakes. I spend summers away hiding.” This song is therefore dedicated to former TSC winner blogs, who reported that he has escaped into the wild for a bit to get away from the city-life in Australia.
3844 days 14 hours ago
Samhuss
8.        Asaf Avidan & The Mojos                [One Day/Reckoning Song]
Okay, this song used to be a hit where I am, in Jango, and in Israel where I am from! I am shocked how it is not listed in uk/usa charts! I would have a hard time being fair! cuz it is a good song, but I am already kinda bored of it! :/ so yeah WTF
3844 days 14 hours ago
bibbles
i miss blogs
3844 days 14 hours ago
Samhuss
I am just shocked One Day is not listed in any chart! LOL
3844 days 14 hours ago
pablito
yep sam, it did not chart in USA at all, and did not make it very high in the UK.
3844 days 14 hours ago
bibbles
oh i see sam. must be strange to know a song really well and its like no one else has heard it!
3844 days 14 hours ago
Samhuss
Wow! :X but it was more popular than any other song which is dif in the chart!
3844 days 14 hours ago
konohavillage1
8.        Asaf Avidan & The Mojos - Was not a fan of this one. Sorry.
3844 days 14 hours ago
Samhuss
is blogs aka ben from Australia tho?
3844 days 14 hours ago
bibbles
9. Eliza and the Bear – quite enjoyed this, had a good sound to it, and a good change in beat!
3844 days 14 hours ago
pablito
10.        American Authors                        [Hit It]

Hailing from Brooklyn, this band, has had several songs featured in various venues. Former winner “Best Day of My Life” has been featured in several adverts, including Lowe’s, Hyundai, 2013 WSOP, and Delivery Man. However, this song has been unironically featured in FIFA 2014 for its simple lyrics about hitting a ball, right.
3844 days 14 hours ago
bibbles
blogs is ben from england whose on a big trip in lots of countries!

open group

Tengaged Song Contest

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!