This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

TSC 146 Final

Topic » TSC 146 Final

3829 days 22 hours ago
Samhuss
4.        Pearl and the Puppets                [Make Me Smile]
A sweet lil song but I did not really like it!
3829 days 22 hours ago
bibbles
and abba!
3829 days 22 hours ago
konohavillage1
4.        Pearl and the Puppets - I enjoyed this. Sounds like a song you hear when you're having a bad day and you want to feel better (or maybe you just read a story about two members of a band killing themselves. Still not over that.)
3829 days 21 hours ago
Samhuss
5.        OCAD                                        [Too Much]
This is the real sh********* ! I love it, it is fun and has this weird thing about it that make me wanna just dance and bounce tehehe :D and the music video is not that bad ;)
3829 days 21 hours ago
bibbles
5. OCAD – really???
3829 days 21 hours ago
pablito
6.        Playmen                                [Gypsy Heart (feat. Hadley)]

Hadley Poole joins Playmen, a Greek house duo, for this song. Playmen is not related to the Italian softcore lad mag.
3829 days 21 hours ago
konohavillage1
5.        OCAD - Well... it's upbeat. And the girl can sing. The guy needs to go somewhere though.
3829 days 21 hours ago
bibbles
6. Playmen & Hadley – it had some nice bits and some repetitive bits, it was okay!
3829 days 21 hours ago
pablito
7.        Catalin Josan                                [Floorplay (feat. Iuliana Puschila)]

N. American link (studio recording used in a live “performance”):

Catalin Josan was the first winner of “Megastar” a televised competition in Romania. He has also entered several songs for the national selection to represent Romania for Eurovision. However, this is his first song to feature a sexy pun in the lyrics.
3829 days 21 hours ago
Samhuss
6.        Playmen                                [Gypsy Heart (feat. Hadley)]
I am impressed, so far we have had a diversity! unlike other shows where half the songs are indie/alternative! I am loving the beat in this and the mediterranean effects added to it! I am sure I am gonna listen to this few times tonight ;) I love it
3829 days 21 hours ago
konohavillage1
6.        Playmen - I strangely like this, and I didn't expect to.
3829 days 21 hours ago
bibbles
7. Catalin Josan – they’ve got one of those xfactor type voices and standard tune that you can make on your pc at home!!
3829 days 21 hours ago
Samhuss
7.        Catalin Josan                                [Floorplay (feat. Iuliana Puschila)]
Such a lovely song :) and the tones are just amazing :)
3829 days 21 hours ago
pablito
8.        Asaf Avidan & The Mojos                [One Day/Reckoning Song]

Asaf hails from Israel and studied animation in Jerusalem and even won an award at the Haifa Film Festival for his animated short. However, he left animation and returned to his other love, music, due to a break-up with his other love, his long-term-turned-ex-girlfriend.
3829 days 21 hours ago
Samhuss
WTH!

open group

Tengaged Song Contest

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!