This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

TSC 171 Final

Topic » TSC 171 Final

3560 days 3 hours ago
ricktworick1
I don't recognise some of these acts!
3560 days 3 hours ago
Monrooster
Oh, I forgot about a few of these. There's some really good choices here!
3560 days 3 hours ago
Limegrass
There's so many people that could get my 12 if they choose the right song...
3560 days 3 hours ago
TolisKalkas
One note I should make for a couple people, the person who initially entered Cyndi Lauper changed their entry last minute and the person who sent her in second never responded. So the people who sent her in 3rd, 4th, 5th and 6th, I wasn't lying when I said she was already selected.
3560 days 3 hours ago
Js21
I have no idea what I'm going to do lol

I already see my second and third choices up there
3560 days 3 hours ago
Monrooster
This is gonna be goooooood
3560 days 3 hours ago
BlueberryJuice
Hmmm
3560 days 3 hours ago
TolisKalkas
People who haven't been picked that I were shocked weren't picked....
Def Leppard, Michael Jackson, Prince, Guns N Roses, Madonna, Run DMC, AC/DC, Whitney Houston, U2, Van Halen, INXS, Whitesnake, A-Ha, Wham!, Queen, Phil Collins, Aerosmith, and Bruce Springsteen... to name a few
3560 days 3 hours ago
TolisKalkas
Anyways... instead of dwelling on what could've been... let's see what we actually picked!
3560 days 3 hours ago
Js21
I was definitely expecting Whitney and Madonna
3560 days 3 hours ago
TolisKalkas
01) Kim Wilde - 'Kids in America'

Kim Wilde is an English pop singer who made her debut with the release of “Kids in America” in 1981, which was an instant chart topper in the UK. Since her release of “Kids in America”, Wilde has many albums, including a compilation of her best work in her 2006 album “The Hits Collection. Will we see more from this talented pop star in TSC?
3560 days 3 hours ago
Monrooster
I'm not surprised there aren't many rock entries really
3560 days 3 hours ago
Limegrass
You make it sound so simple when you put it like that, Tolis! ;)
3560 days 3 hours ago
TolisKalkas
Did you not do a search for "Top songs of the 80s" Lime?
3560 days 3 hours ago
Limegrass
Nah, I went on youtube and looked at songs I remembered. There was usually a year in the description :)

open group

Tengaged Song Contest

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!