This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

TSC 171 Final

Topic » TSC 171 Final

3560 days 11 hours ago
ricktworick1
1. Kim Wilde - I've never heard this before. Awkward. This didn't do anything for me, I feel the song itself is very weak.
3560 days 11 hours ago
TolisKalkas
02) Dexys Midnight Runners - 'Come On Eileen'

Dexys Midnight Runners or better known as just Dexy was founded in 1978 by Kevin Rowland and Kevin “Al” Archer is an English pop band with soul influences. From their formation until 1986, the band experienced great success with their music especially their songs “Geno” and “Come on Eileen” which both charted No. 1 on the UK Singles chart. In 2003, the bad was reincarnated with six members and released their greatest hits album.
3560 days 11 hours ago
Monrooster
1)        Kim Wilde – The harmonies and those male backing vocals grate on me in places and her vocal isn’t brilliant but it’s got a nice synthy vibe. With what’s coming up, I’m not sure if this will hold up when it comes to my voting though.
3560 days 11 hours ago
Catch_a_falling_star
Kim Wilde - This song was so popular in the UK, but did not make it in the USA. :p I love it! One of the many songs that we will hear tonight that is already on my MP3 player. No complaints, this song is the eighties. :)

Come honey come a little closer...
don't check your watch not another glance!
3560 days 11 hours ago
Limegrass
I'll listen later as my phone isn't fast enough to keep up with everything...

Have fun guys!! Good luck everyone!
3560 days 11 hours ago
ricktworick1
2. Dexys Midnight Runners - Oh, it's this song, oh dear! I've always adored this, I've just never known the song name and the artist till now! The vocal might be granting, but I dig it.
3560 days 11 hours ago
Monrooster
2)        Dexys Midnight Runners – I’ll always remember last year in a pub where this song came on and the whole place erupted into song, it was so great! Lots of nostalgia and character and right up my street. Great choice (that I wanted… I’m not bitter…)
3560 days 11 hours ago
Catch_a_falling_star
02) Dexys Midnight Runners – First cringe song of the night. I’ve never enjoyed this song and I hate how whenever you meet someone called ‘Eileen’ people just break into this song. Grah! No…not keen on the voices in this. Grah!
3560 days 11 hours ago
TolisKalkas
03) Starship - 'Nothing's Gonna Stop Us Now'

Alt Link:
3560 days 11 hours ago
Js21
1. Kim Wilde-Omg Nostalgia overload. I used to always play this song on Dance Dance Revolution :X
3560 days 11 hours ago
ricktworick1
3. Starship - I don't really feel this. Their vocals are quite good, but the structure is a bit flawed, it's not really strong.
3560 days 11 hours ago
Monrooster
3)        Starship – 3/3 songs I know. I think I might do quite well here. I’m quite annoyed that I didn’t think of this song, but I know it well and I’m singing along. I nailed the key change and air guitar too if anyone’s wondering. Listening to the song intently to critique it, I’ve only noticed how great that vocal is. Yeahhh, in case you haven’t noticed, I love this
3560 days 11 hours ago
Catch_a_falling_star
03) Starship – Love this. It sounds so eighties, but it is a timeless classic of a love song. I used to put this song on to cheer up my first proper girlfriend when she was upset. We would always put her our hands in each other’s in time to the song. :p I hate her now! :p But I digress. :p There are lots of similar songs though *looks at Roxette*, will this stand out after 26 songs? :) I still love it though. :P
3560 days 11 hours ago
TolisKalkas
04) Roxette - 'It Must've Been Love'

Roxette comes to us from Sweden! Arguably they were the biggest Swedish artist to make a worldwide impact since ABBA. It's been 25 years since their first #1 hit in the US and are about to go on a worldwide tour once more starting in October
3560 days 11 hours ago
Js21
2. Dexy-This song is the SHIT. I mean it is such a classic, and "almost" everyone is obsessed with it. Heck even I am obsessed with it. It never gets old.....I love it

open group

Tengaged Song Contest

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!