This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

TSC 171 Final

Topic » TSC 171 Final

3575 days ago
Js21
3. Starship-This is going to score really high for me. I LOVE IT SO MUCH OMG UGH YES.
3575 days ago
ricktworick1
4. Roxette - It's another 80s songs with that obvious 80s feel that isn't strong enough to me. Ugh.
04) Roxette – Not ‘listen to your heart’? :( This weak at the beginning but it really picks up to be a real belter of a song. A real fist clencher. Oh my gawd, please let us do an 80s theme every month! I enjoyed this entry, I especially like the piano. :)
3575 days ago
Monrooster
4)        Roxette – I think the deciding factor for my votes will most likely be the nostalgia factor, which takes subjective to a whole new level, but it’s something I can’t help. Yeah, I know this song, but I haven’t really got much to connect this with so it’s not really sticking out. That chorus is pretty great and it’s even better when she goes crazy with it, but overall, it’s quite one-dimensional and it’s dragging a bit for me.
3575 days ago
Js21
4. Roxette-This is not going to score high for me. It is an AMAZING song, but it just does not have the umf factor like a lot of songs already
3575 days ago
TolisKalkas
05) Dead or Alive - 'You Spin Me Round (Like a Record)'

Although you might know the name Dead or Alive, this song has been in pop culture since it was first released. Most recently, Flo Rida's "Right Round" had Ke$ha singing the original in parts. Another notable influence of Dead or Alive is their singer Pete Burns. If you think back to 2006, you'll remember he came in 5th in Celebrity Big Brother! Will his band do better in TSC?
3575 days ago
ricktworick1
5. Dead Or Alive - This kind of sounds like a joke. It really doesn't make me want to listen to it again, it's just a bit too much to me.
3575 days ago
Monrooster
5)        Dead or Alive – A bit of a guilty pleasure. One of the songs I knew would be a dead cert for this contest and I think this is the sort of genre that could win the contest. I’m loving the synth so much. Wish it ended better though and whether this will make it into my points though… I’m not sure.
05) Dead or Alive – Oh Pete Burns! :p I want to hate him, but I can’t. Although I hate the way he bullied the super model in BB. But this song is great! Catchy for sure and really enjoyable. :) He once did a duet of this song with Lauren Harries (CBB 2013) and it was amaze!
3575 days ago
Monrooster
Oh god Lauren Harries. I can see that being quite funny though
3575 days ago
Js21
5. Dead or Alive- I hate everything about this song.
Look it up Mon! It was amazeeeeeeeee!
3575 days ago
TolisKalkas
06) Genesis - 'Land of Confusion'

With a band of nearly 50 years of history, how can you sum it up in a short TSC statement? It's impossible. But here are some facts. Starting from 1967 until 2011 (since they are on hiatus now) Genesis has sold over 130 million records. That's one of the most sales of all time. How do you like dem apples?
3575 days ago
ricktworick1
6. Genesis - The message of this song is quite clear, however, I found the vocals quite granting. Not too sure about this.
06) Genesis – Ew at the picture lol :p Is this one of their bigger hits? Not overly keen, it is pleasant enough though.  The chorus is much better than the verses. :) It does go on …it turns so eighties at the end. :p

open group

Tengaged Song Contest

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!