This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

TSC 173 Final

Topic » TSC 173 Final

3554 days 6 hours ago
Patrick319
5) Royal Teeth - This wasn't too bad but don't think there's anything here that will leave an everlasting impression on me! Then again nothing thus far really has.
3554 days 6 hours ago
cheznahuf
7. Chelsea Lankes          [Secret]

"Son of a bitch!  He stole my line!" - Good Will Hunting
3554 days 6 hours ago
Patrick319
6) Little May - This was a strange one as I'm not sure what I necessarily think of it. I'm totally digging the pickup in the music in the chorus but I found the vocal quite dry in the beginning!! I mean that problem got a little better by the end when I started enjoying the music but still.. but I guess I like it.
3554 days 6 hours ago
cheznahuf
8. Lexy & K-Paul          [Killing Me ft. Yasha]

"I love you with all my heart.  With every cell, with every molecule, with every atom.  I love you on a sub-atomic level." - Flubber
3554 days 6 hours ago
Patrick319
7) Chelsea Lankes - This was a little annoying. It wasn't all-too-bad but I felt like this was trying to be something it wasn't. I feel like this is trying to be a little indie-pop for the hippies but it felt like something a 17 year old girl with no talent would produce through ArkMusic. I actually started liking it by the end. Guilty pleasure maybe? I'll have to relisten.
3554 days 6 hours ago
Monrooster
My internet seems to be playing up a bit tonight... I'll try and listen later though
3554 days 6 hours ago
cheznahuf
9. Sandra Nurmsalu          [Kui Tuuled Pöörduvad]

"Michael Kidd! Michael Kidd! Michael Kidd!  Michael Kidd!  You do: Martha Graham! Martha Graham! Martha Graham!"  - The Birdcage
3554 days 6 hours ago
TolisKalkas
Sorry I missed the live, been doing training and just got back and exhausted. I need to take a nap! Thanks for the quotes Chez!
3554 days 5 hours ago
Patrick319
8) Lexy & K-Paul - I like this stuff but I wish there was something more to it that would make it memorable. There's not too much here that'll make me remember it and want to come back to it in a week or two from now.
3554 days 5 hours ago
cheznahuf
no worries
3554 days 5 hours ago
cheznahuf
10. The Griswolds          [Beware the Dog]

"You treat disease, you win, you lose.  You treat a person, I guarantee you, you win, no matter what the outcome."  - Patch Adams
3554 days 5 hours ago
Patrick319
9) Sandra Nurmsalu - I don't even have to listen to this to know that it's my favourite thus far. She should have gone to ESC for Estonia. A little strange but I love that about it.
3554 days 5 hours ago
cheznahuf
11. Naomi Pilgrim           [No Gun]

"It was a run-by fruiting!"  - Mrs. Doubtfire
3554 days 5 hours ago
Patrick319
10) The Griswolds - This was a relatively cool song. I see myself voting for it but damn I've already forgotten how over half the other songs went and I feel like this will end up being grouped with those other semi-unmemorable entries, so we'll see. But I think I'll end up liking this a lot better any ways.
3554 days 5 hours ago
cheznahuf
12. Troye Sivan          [Happy Little Pill]

"There's three things in this world that you need: Respect for all kinds of life; a good bowel movement on a regular basis; and a navy blazer."  - The Fisher King

open group

Tengaged Song Contest

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!