This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

TSC 173 Final

Topic » TSC 173 Final

3566 days 14 hours ago
Patrick319
I can't believe I'm actually going to listen to every song live!! Shocking.
3566 days 14 hours ago
Patrick319
This never happens.
3566 days 14 hours ago
cheznahuf
It's because you're my best friend in the world Patrick. :')
3566 days 14 hours ago
Patrick319
(-:
3566 days 14 hours ago
Patrick319
17) Hindi Zahra - She seems like a nice girl but I was disinterested throughout. Sorry.
3566 days 14 hours ago
cheznahuf
that....and you know how insulting I can be when I'm repeatedly mailing you in the last 3 hours before deadline to get your votes in :')
3566 days 14 hours ago
cheznahuf
18. The Lone Bellow          [Green Eyes and a Heart of Gold]

"But poetry, beauty, romance, love...these are what we stay alive for." - Dead Poet's Society
3566 days 14 hours ago
Patrick319
Not available in my country but I think I found it on YouTube
3566 days 14 hours ago
cheznahuf
oh weird.....if you find one you can watch please post it
3566 days 14 hours ago
cheznahuf
does this one work in your 'commonwealth' country?

3566 days 14 hours ago
Patrick319
yes that's the one I was listening to
3566 days 14 hours ago
cheznahuf
19. Young Fox          [Diet of Worms]

“Sometimes you got to specifically go out of your way to get into trouble. It’s called fun.”  - Good Morning Vietnam
3566 days 14 hours ago
Patrick319
18) The Lone Bellow - I'm really liking this one. You'd think this type of music isn't generally for me but this had a great vibe to it and I'm loving their energy. One of the better entries.
3566 days 14 hours ago
cheznahuf
20. Paper Aeroplanes          [My First Love]

"But oh, to be free...Such a thing would be greater than all the magic and all the treasures in all the world."  - Aladdin
3566 days 14 hours ago
Patrick319
19) Young Fox - Am not caring for this too much. It's actually a little loud for my liking. Had to turn down my volume!! I'll pass. I thought it was over but there's still a minute to go. I don't know why I keep writing but I need something to do while I wait for this to end!!

open group

Tengaged Song Contest

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!