This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

TSC 173 Final

Topic » TSC 173 Final

3566 days 16 hours ago
Patrick319
11) Naomi Pilgrim - Third song in a row that I really enjoyed fully, now we're talking. Actually I already take that back as this is starting to drag. These types of beats get really old fast. If this was a little more uptempo and diverse, I could see myself really liking this. Ooh, it's getting better. Really enjoyed the last minute for some reason, and not because it was ending!
3566 days 16 hours ago
Patrick319
12) Troye Sivan - I feel like the forgettability potential in this contest is very very high. I know forgettability isn't a word but it is now. This had potential but the vocal was quite boring and mundane, but it's not just this as a lot of these songs can fit into that category I think. I liked the parts where he was singing about a pill. Overall, it wasn't bad, just monotonous.
3566 days 16 hours ago
geovanycaldeorn
Were did 13 go
3566 days 16 hours ago
cheznahuf
13. Ivy Levan          [Hang Forever]

“I try to make sense of things. Which is why, I guess, I believe in destiny. There must be a reason that I am as I am. There must be.”  - Bicentennial Man
3566 days 16 hours ago
geovanycaldeorn
Never mind lol
3566 days 16 hours ago
cheznahuf
here's 13.....sorry, I got distracted and went to answer the door and came back the song was over and just jumped down my list
3566 days 16 hours ago
cheznahuf
14. Kat Dahlia          [Crazy]

“Crying never helped anybody do anything, okay? You have a problem you face it like a man.” - Jumanji
3566 days 16 hours ago
cheznahuf
I'll just wait for patrick to comment on both before moving on with 15
3566 days 16 hours ago
Patrick319
14) Kat Dahlia - I think I know this girl, but I wish I didn't. She swore!! Bibbles cover your ears. I know this girl probably thinks this song is exciting but it really wasn't. Oh I wasn't expecting that chorus!! I actually kind of liked it, and it doesn't match with the rest of the song. Oh here comes the second unexciting verse. Here's the chorus again. Yup I really like that part, odd.
3566 days 15 hours ago
Patrick319
13) Ivy Levan - I feel like Ivy is in every TSC. I think I've generally enjoyed her music but this is sort of just going. The chorus wasn't too bad. This was actually a breath of fresh air stylistically. The song made sense. Doesn't mean I have to like it though, just that I appreciate this for what it's worth. But I actually do sorta like it.
3566 days 15 hours ago
cheznahuf
15. Hoodie Allen          [You Are Not a Robot]

"GOOD MORNING VIETNAM!"  - Good Morning Vietnam
3566 days 15 hours ago
cheznahuf
16. Porter Robinson          [Lionhearted ft. Urban Cone]

“You’ll have bad times, but it’ll always wake you up to the good stuff you weren’t paying attention to.”  - Good Will Hunting
3566 days 15 hours ago
Patrick319
15) Hoodie Allen - Not a big fan of what this is trying to go for, but it feels like too much of a joke-entry for me to take it seriously. This sounds like forced rap.
3566 days 15 hours ago
Patrick319
16) Porter Robinson - Finally something I can get into. Am totally digging this. The beat was pretty good and wanted to get me up on my feet. The vocal was pretty predictable, and unfortunately a little boring but I feel like the positives outweigh that one negative.
3566 days 15 hours ago
cheznahuf
17.  Hindi Zahra          [Beautiful Tango]

"Language was invented for one reason boys - to woo women."  - Dead Poet's Society

open group

Tengaged Song Contest

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!