This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

TSC 174 Final

Topic » TSC 174 Final

3547 days 10 hours ago
cheznahuf
2. Ashley Roberts          [Clockwork]
3547 days 10 hours ago
Catch_a_falling_star
1.        Ella Eyre – Tell meeeee that you need meeeeee, yeah…tell meeee that you want meeeeeeee, yeaaaaaaah! The song is all right, I was hoping for more as she has a pretty good voice. Enjoyable though and she keeps up the tradition of strong first songs. If I was a vocal coach (because I’m so qualified to judge singing), I would tell her to not sing out of the side of her mouth. The swearing is not needed or wanted though. :( Overall good start though. :p
3547 days 10 hours ago
Patrick319
1) Ella Eyre - Long intro. This is pretty hip. Oh no, she swore!! The verses are nice mainly due to the vocal, Ella has a great voice. The chorus isn't bad but not very memorable for me, which is something in the long-run that hurts this songs chances for me to remember and want to relisten to. Actually I'll take that back a little, the 'let that m-f'er burn' parts are fun.
3547 days 10 hours ago
cheznahuf
lol catch
3547 days 10 hours ago
Monrooster
1)        Ella Eyre – I’m glad she’s getting pretty big at the moment in the UK. I was thinking about submitting this after how well she did when I entered quite a big ago, but there were just a few niggling things I think that were stopping me. It’s a bit one-dimensional I suppose, but stylistically, it’s pretty strong. It’s got a really nice punchy vibe too, which coupled with her tone is pretty great. Comeback should be two words in the way she’s using it, but that’s just me being pedantic… Pretty good start.
3547 days 10 hours ago
cheznahuf
Seriously, you three have great comments.

You all get stickers.

Keep it up.
3547 days 10 hours ago
cheznahuf
3. Hedley          [Crazy For You]
3547 days 10 hours ago
Catch_a_falling_star
Ashley Roberts – Oh Ashley what are you doing…? A ballad…? Goodness me…! What would Nicole say now? A little shrill in places, but it is definitely listenable. :p This song is so much better at the end.
3547 days 10 hours ago
Patrick319
2) Ashley Roberts - I found this rather boring, hence difficult to really follow along with. I zoned off a few times during it. Not much to say, sorry all!!
3547 days 10 hours ago
Monrooster
2)        Ashley Roberts – I thought it’d be that girl power, slightly over feministic song that I heard the other week - woman up or something like that haha. That whispery bridge lost a bit of energy and was a bit too staccato for me, but it provided a pretty good contrast and build I suppose. Overall, it’s a bit forgettable and overly repetitive for me though.
3547 days 10 hours ago
cheznahuf
4. Janet Devlin          [House of Cards]
3547 days 10 hours ago
Patrick319
3) Hedley - I'm liking the sound of this to begin with. I'm not a Hedley listener, but I would consider them a bit well known, no? Any ways, this really isn't bad. The vocal is a little too high-pitched for me at times, but I like the music well-enough to counteract that.
3547 days 10 hours ago
Catch_a_falling_star
3.        Hedley – Yay! Loving the vibe to this one. ‘Upper-class corruption and stone cold seduction’ just work so well as lyrics. :p It is not going to set the world alight, but I do really like it.  You could almost say…’I’m carzy for it…’? Sorry it had to be done and I took one for the team. :p
3547 days 10 hours ago
Monrooster
3)        Hedley – I switched off a bit again. He overused his falsetto a bit, which while giving it quite a slick feel did make it feel a bit too tweeny for me, his vocal needed more depth. It’s pretty easy listening, but it’s not really exciting me.
3547 days 10 hours ago
cheznahuf
6. Mikey Wax          [You Lift Me Up]

open group

Tengaged Song Contest

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!