This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

TSC 174 Final

Topic » TSC 174 Final

3559 days 16 hours ago
cheznahuf
7. Stella Mwangi          [Koolio]
3559 days 16 hours ago
Patrick319
5) Ella Henderson - Another X-Factor girl. Ooh, this is really good. I'll probably end up drawing connections to Ghost here, which I adore. Even though I don't think this would dethrown Ghost for me, this definitely has elements I really enjoy. The progression throughout this one is also really nice. Ghost is a lot catchier for me, while I enjoy this a lot for stylistic purposes. Great entry.
3559 days 16 hours ago
Catch_a_falling_star
5.        Ella Henderson – Oh Ella, isn’t it about time you migrate to the beta contest? :p Not that I mind too much. :p I like this though, I definitely think she made the right choice in the direction of her music. I actually think I prefer this to her hit (is it called ‘ghost’? :p). She warbles a bit at the end, but other than that it is a very strong performance. :)
3559 days 16 hours ago
Monrooster
6)        Ella Henderson – Somebody beat me to this. I’m entitled to her as I won with her… Can we have a rule change? I quite like how she does those vocal flicks and things. It does feel a bit mechanical, but that chorus with her vocal and those drums are too good for me to really care. Very pleasant and this could do pretty well if she’s not too onion for everyone.
3559 days 16 hours ago
cheznahuf
I'll give you all a minute to catch up.
3559 days 16 hours ago
BlueStar
I don't like onions or obvious entries so you both get a point :p
3559 days 16 hours ago
Patrick319
7) Stella Mwangi - Typical black female G.ODDESS entry, right? This was funny to me. Not necessarily my style, but I'm really enjoying it. Damn, I'm even moving in my seat a little. Any ways, this will definitely stick with me. Thanks a lot!!!!!
3559 days 16 hours ago
cheznahuf
8. Jacob Banks          [Move With You]
3559 days 16 hours ago
Catch_a_falling_star
7.        Stella Mwangi – What happened to my ‘Haba Haba’ babe? :( Disappointing…it is all right I suppose. I hope she is not trying to be somebody she isn’t though. :p I started grooving towards the end of this, so it can’t be all bad lol :p
3559 days 16 hours ago
Monrooster
7)        Stella Mwangi – Very different to what we’ve heard so far. Those whiny sounds in the background are getting on my nerves and in the lead-up to the chorus, she sounded a bit off with the music. Are those sounds are going to go through the whole song? I’m cracking up a bit here. There are some elements which are surprisingly refreshing, but there are too many things that are grating on me. No thanks…
3559 days 16 hours ago
BlueStar
Btw, ella fans.. She uploaded her album version of "missed" which was her x factor audition song to soundcloud this week and it was AMAZEBALLS
3559 days 16 hours ago
cheznahuf
I never even heard of ella henderson until like....2 days ago lol
3559 days 16 hours ago
cheznahuf
9. Liene Candy          [Higher and Higher]
3559 days 16 hours ago
Patrick319
8) Jacob Banks - We've seen him a few times, and I've generally enjoyed him. Nice start, then he starts singing. Not saying it's a bad thing but I generally only like this kind of stuff as a one-time thing, enjoying it less with every other listen. I think the chorus may have redeemed this a little for me. May be a little unnecessary, but I really enjoyed the 'heee-ee-eee-y' parts. This is almost a little Bruno Mars, with a little more flare. Damn I've said 'little' a lot of times in that paragraph.
3559 days 16 hours ago
Monrooster
8)        Jacob Banks – Another one I was considering submitting. I’ve got to be really on the ball with you lot and my entries lately… It’s very groovy and his soulful vocal is as great as ever, but it was just a bit overly repetitive for me to submit it. I was gonna wait to see if it was a grower. I’m switching off a bit here, which is surprising. It’s definitely pleasant though. If this wins, I’ll be pretty annoyed…

open group

Tengaged Song Contest

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!