This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

TSC 174 Final

Topic » TSC 174 Final

3548 days 7 hours ago
Patrick319
4) Janet Devlin - I'm surprised she didn't forget the words this time.... *ziiiing*. Any ways, I've always liked Janet and this sounds nice. The chorus is a little typical, but fits nicely within the song and contributes to its flow. I really like the music, and am definitely a fan of her verses. I feel like I would find this song if I looked up 'lovely' in the dictionary, to the point where it's probably overdoing it. But I have nothing negative to say.
3548 days 7 hours ago
Catch_a_falling_star
4.        Janet Devlin – Foot tapping here. There is moment in the chorus where you think she is going to pick it up and belt it out…but no…it stays the same. :p Pleasant though, no major complaints here. Lots of music video clichés going on here…bounce on the bed more, because it proves how fun you are! Yay! :)
3548 days 7 hours ago
Monrooster
4)        Janet Devlin – I do usually like quite the quirky vocal, but her diction on this was a bit too affected for me at times. It’s got a nice driving beat though, which got my foot tapping and I’m liking some of the instrumentation with the strings and stuff. Musically, it’s not bad, but if it had a different vocal, I’d like it even more.
3548 days 7 hours ago
cheznahuf
lol patrick you're such a cheeser

janet isn't going to call you because of your comment.
3548 days 7 hours ago
Monrooster
Wait, that says 6? Have you missed one?
3548 days 7 hours ago
cheznahuf
yeah, just go with it
3548 days 6 hours ago
cheznahuf
I tend to do this while hosting for some reason....I copy the link from my word doc, and go and obsessively check that it's copied and then forget when the song ends and skip one.

CRAZY I KNOW.
3548 days 6 hours ago
cheznahuf
5. Ella Henderson          [Glow]
3548 days 6 hours ago
BlueStar
I'm gonna be using the O word a lot in my comments I feel.....
3548 days 6 hours ago
Patrick319
6) Mikey Wax - I enjoyed this a little more than expected. Nothing much changes throughout, it's all a little samey, in almost typical Eurovision-styling. A little cheesy too? But any ways, it was nice.
3548 days 6 hours ago
Catch_a_falling_star
6.        Mikey Wax – Did I miss one?  What a lovely voice. I was settling down to be underwhelmed when I saw him sit down at the piano. But honestly he voice just phenomenal…when he goes for the high notes it almost gives me goosebumps. I love that the piano is not fully in tune and gives that crisp almost sharp sound that gives the track an edge. :) Great choice. :)
3548 days 6 hours ago
Monrooster
5)        Mikey Wax – His vocal isn’t really standing out for me. With such little instrumentation, the vocal is exposed and it’s not really strong or different enough to keep me intrigued. I’m switching off quite a bit here. Zzzzz…
3548 days 6 hours ago
Patrick319
Onion?
3548 days 6 hours ago
cheznahuf
I think she means 'obvious'
3548 days 6 hours ago
cheznahuf
Two Ellas in one contest?

THAT'S CRAZY.

open group

Tengaged Song Contest

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!