This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

TSC 174 Final

Topic » TSC 174 Final

3573 days 18 hours ago
Patrick319
11) Architecture in Helsinki - If you're going to produce a song that clearly isn't serious, and will be considered a 'joke-entry', at least make sure it's funny. The sad thing is that I think this girl probably takes this very seriously when in reality it's quite annoying and totally awful and unimaginably 2004-like. And then they had to keep it going on for 4 minutes. Really!?
3573 days 18 hours ago
cheznahuf
12. FM Belfast          [Stripes]
3573 days 18 hours ago
Monrooster
11)        Architecture In Helsinki – I’m liking this surprisingly. It’s very quirky and a bit on the cheesy side in places, but it’s grounded enough musically in places for it not to be too airy-fairy. I’m liking the brass bits and the groovy bass and it’s got a great flow. Good choice and a bit of a guilty pleasure I feel.
3573 days 18 hours ago
Patrick319
tinabeena burning panties is my favourite tengaged moment
3573 days 18 hours ago
Catch_a_falling_star
11.        Architecture in Helsinki -  Cute…in a retro sort of way. :p The song is not remarkable and is not helped by the warbling she does at points. I doubt I remember this at the end…or even in five songs time. Ok…too harsh Catch…calm it down. :p The video is so camp though and that is right up my street. :p
3573 days 18 hours ago
cheznahuf
13. Grizfolk           [Way Back When]
3573 days 18 hours ago
cheznahuf
and yes the person that uploaded the video wrote the wrong band name on the video art
3573 days 18 hours ago
Patrick319
12) FM Belfast - Another not so good one. I actually feel like this could have been a good song had it been done totally differently. But any ways, not much to say.
3573 days 18 hours ago
Monrooster
Was it you, Wild Teeth?
3573 days 18 hours ago
Monrooster
12)        FM Belfast – It’s quite loud and proud in its style. The synthy bass was pretty nice, but those vocals weren’t meshing too well. It was all just a bit too much in places. There are some elements I’m quite liking, but there are quite a few other bits that are grating on me. I’m a bit torn on this. I might need to listen to it again.
3573 days 18 hours ago
cheznahuf
wow monrooster, claws are coming out.
3573 days 17 hours ago
Catch_a_falling_star
12.        FM Belfast – What the feck? The video…I’m starting to worry about Northern Ireland (If they are not from NI, then their band name is very misleading!). :p I have no idea what is going on, musically or in the video. :p Don’t do this to me…no I’m sorry this is just too out there for me. I’m not enjoying the mish-mash of styles and the blue eyes are creeping me out, so I’m going to scroll down now, so I don’t have to look at them. :p
3573 days 17 hours ago
Monrooster
I couldn't resist haha :D
3573 days 17 hours ago
cheznahuf
14. Salt Ashes          [Somebody]
3573 days 17 hours ago
Patrick319
13) Grizfolk - This was a rather nice listen after the last two songs. This indie-pop/rock genre is generally very hit or miss for me, but this was definitely a hit.

open group

Tengaged Song Contest

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!