This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

TSC 174 Final

Topic » TSC 174 Final

3559 days 22 hours ago
Catch_a_falling_star
8.        Jacob Banks – Ooh where did that voice come from? Pretty good vocals for sure and goes some way to masking the fact that the song is a little messy. I’m not sure what is going on that rooftop. :p Yeah I do like this though and it is another song that I was grooving too at the end. :p :)
3559 days 22 hours ago
BlueStar
I'll post it with the S so it doesn't confuse people listening to the contest later but yea < 3

she was a very unique X factor contestant, she sang this as her audition which she wrote herself and then she sang a Cher song but made it sound so different :') I loved her
3559 days 22 hours ago
cheznahuf
Our X-Factor doesn't really get as much following as yours....or really create any stars (I think)
3559 days 22 hours ago
cheznahuf
10. Vann Music          [Tina]
3559 days 22 hours ago
BlueStar
Ours is back next saturday, eeeeeeek lol.. I'm so sad
3559 days 22 hours ago
Patrick319
9) Liene Candy - I think I know what I'm about to expect. Yup. Typical Euro-cheese entry, but is that really a bad thing!?!? Yes, and no. Also this is probably something that ryan guy with numbers would send. Is he still in!? I can't remember.
3559 days 22 hours ago
cheznahuf
LMAO PATRICK
3559 days 22 hours ago
Monrooster
9)        Liene Candy – Cheesefest. The sun has risen, love. It’s a different pronunciation to ‘rise’. It’s really not doing anything for me, sorry.
3559 days 22 hours ago
Catch_a_falling_star
9.        Liene Candy – Yeah…this started off so well. I loved the first verse and then slightly cheesy chorus kicked in…the second verses gets the song back on track, just for it to be de-railed again by the chorus.  This is so eurovision though…very 00s eurovision at that. :p Not bad overall. :)
3559 days 22 hours ago
cheznahuf
11. Architecture in Helsinki          [I Might Survive]
3559 days 22 hours ago
Patrick319
10) Vann Music - This was a strange one. I don't necessarily dislike it, but it's a little grating in parts, and within such a strong contest (at least thus far), I don't know how well this will do in my ranking. I actually started appreciating it much more by the end, but still a little too-hard for my full liking.
3559 days 22 hours ago
Monrooster
10)        Vann Music – I wish that bass varied a bit in the verses. It was nice and synthy, but it got on my nerves after a while. It’s nice and synthy all-around though. It’s lacking a few things, but, yeah, pretty pleasant I suppose.
3559 days 22 hours ago
Catch_a_falling_star
10.        Vann Music – Is this song about Tina from glee? She was always in tears about nothing when I used to watch it. :P I am worried about the Tina in this song though. The vocals do not quite mesh with the electronic beats, but I did enjoy it.
3559 days 22 hours ago
cheznahuf
The song is actually about Tinabeena.
3559 days 22 hours ago
cheznahuf
I feel like one time I saw a youtube video by tinabeena saying eff you to some girl she lived with on tengaged....and then maybe she and her son burnt a pair of "special panties" and said "F U".

It was weird.

open group

Tengaged Song Contest

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!