This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

TSC 178 Final

Topic » TSC 178 Final

3516 days 15 hours ago
AlphaBravo
1.        Joel Baker                         'Every Vessel, Every Vein'
3516 days 15 hours ago
Fritzyyyyy
Recognize a few, but for the most part, they're new to me! Excited.
3516 days 15 hours ago
Insanity
Kez is relieved that she won't be tempted to use the o word.
3516 days 15 hours ago
Monrooster
I recognise a few too. A few were floating around my potential entry list so darn you but good choices all the same!
3516 days 15 hours ago
Fritzyyyyy
Of course tengaged starts to crap out with lag right now.
3516 days 15 hours ago
AlphaBravo
NEWBIE ALERT. This is Joel Baker's first TSC appearance.
3516 days 15 hours ago
BlueStar
Ikr fritzz thought it was just my computer
3516 days 15 hours ago
AlphaBravo
2.        El Sueño de Morfeo,                        'Esta soy yo'
3516 days 15 hours ago
BlueStar
      1.        Joel Baker - I’m really enjoying this, his voice is lovelyyy.. great start!
3516 days 15 hours ago
Patrick319
1) Joel Baker - Nice start. Interesting vocal. I'm liking it thus far but not totally digging it. I like the 'Just like the rain' parts, it has a nice sound to it. This was a decent entry, don't have much else of anything to say. Top 10-status really depends on the quality of the other songs as this didn't blow me away, so I can't make any promises to myself.
3516 days 15 hours ago
AlphaBravo
This is El Sueño de Morfeo's second TSC appearance. They previously finished 21st in TSC121 under the name, 'ESDM'.
3516 days 15 hours ago
Insanity
1. Joel Baker - It's too slow for my liking, and it doesn't really build up to anything. Just doesn't do it for me.
3516 days 15 hours ago
Fritzyyyyy
1.  Joel Baker - Interesting voice that I wasn't expecting, although maybe I should have? My predictable ass had ~some~ trouble really getting into it until the female vocal came in. Not bad. Not bad at all.
3516 days 15 hours ago
Monrooster
1)        Joel Baker – Yeah, I’ve come across this. It didn’t do that much for me I seem to remember. His tone is unique, but it’s a tad grating for me especially when it’s exposed with hardly any music. It’s quite mellow yet builds quite nicely at the end, if a bit overly repetitive. It may scrape some points, but I’m not that keen on his voice.
3516 days 15 hours ago
BlueStar
2.        El Sueño de Morfeo - Sorry luv, can’t understand a word you’re saying!? I just don’t see how I can ever award points to a song I don’t understand over songs I can :S

open group

Tengaged Song Contest

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!