This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

TSC 178 Final

Topic » TSC 178 Final

3536 days 2 hours ago
AlphaBravo
5.        Crowns                        'Four Walls'
3536 days 2 hours ago
Patrick319
4) Bang La Decks - Recognize them. Am probably downloading this after the contest, I already have some of their stuff on my IPod. Honestly sending songs like this to TSC is very risky and I'm not sure how this will do but I love it. Honestly the drop disappointed me a little. Was expecting something a bit bigger, it's definitely non-conventional. Overall, great sound.
3536 days 2 hours ago
BlueStar
So, tomorrow at work we have ITV (a tv company) coming in to the salon to film our hands doing hair.. How weird?!

(Thought id make a little light conversation)
3536 days 2 hours ago
Insanity
4. Bang La Decks - So is Reggae Dubstep a thing now??? I'm strangely enjoying it a lot more than I thought I would.
3536 days 2 hours ago
BlueStar
4.        Bang La Decks - Oh jesus! just noise, too much noise!!!
3536 days 2 hours ago
Fritzyyyyy
4.  Bang La Decks - Really feeling the... feel of it. Yep, I'm eating this up and am having trouble finding the right words to express myself. I'm a sucker for a great beat, though the drop could have been BETTER. Overall, qeleleleleleleleleleleleluved it.
3536 days 2 hours ago
AlphaBravo
You better not f**k up, Kez! And get a pedicure.
3536 days 2 hours ago
Monrooster
4)        Bang La Decks – I still remember weirdly liking their last entry and it’s still in my dancey playlist. I think it’s the African feel to it mixed with dance which is pretty refreshing. This feels a bit messy and there’s not much vocal but I can’t deny that I’m grooving along to it a bit. The energy kinda dies a bit throughout but then they build it back up tenfold into the drop. It’s verging on being a guilty pleasure, but I don’t think I like it enough to give it points.
3536 days 2 hours ago
AlphaBravo
This is Crowns' second TSC appearance. They previously finished 15th in TSC146.
3536 days 2 hours ago
BlueStar
isnt pedicure for feet??
3536 days 2 hours ago
Insanity
@Kez One time during on a Friday night some candidate running for mayor in New Jersey or something came into the restaurant Kizzi and I work at, and all the news people RUSHED in to film in. Kizzi ended up on the 11 o'clock news. ROFL.
3536 days 2 hours ago
Patrick319
yeah I wish the drop was better
3536 days 2 hours ago
Patrick319
5) Crowns - Didn't really get into this. Passed me by.
3536 days 2 hours ago
AlphaBravo
LOL shit yeah, it is. Get one just in case. You never know when you'll have to get your toes out.
3536 days 2 hours ago
AlphaBravo
6.        Sky Ferreira                                'Heavy Metal Heart'

open group

Tengaged Song Contest

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!