This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

TSC 178 Final

Topic » TSC 178 Final

3516 days 22 hours ago
Patrick319
2) El Sueño de Morfeo - I feel like there are two types of Spanish songs. Fierce queens like Paulina Rubio (well she's Mexican) shaking their ass, and stuff like this. This was a miss for me.
3516 days 22 hours ago
AlphaBravo
3.        Angel Haze                        'Battle Cry (feat. Sia)'
3516 days 22 hours ago
Insanity
2. El Sueño de Morfeo - She has a pretty voice. I've always had a soft spot for Spanish songs. I found this quite charming~
3516 days 22 hours ago
Fritzyyyyy
2.  El Sueño de Morfeo - Reminds me of a ESC entry that I would think was cute-ish on first listen, but then it'd quickly lose it's appeal by the second listen. Example: "Contigo hasta el final" from 2013.
3516 days 22 hours ago
Monrooster
2)        El Sueño de Morfeo – I was only thinking when I was submitting my entry that we hadn’t had many foreign entries for a few contests, so it’s quite nice to see them again. I prefer ones I can understand, but I can understand that this is a bit overly repetitive with the title lyrics. It’s got a nice, pretty feel to it and I’m quite liking that build out of the bridge, but apart from that, it’s not doing too much for me. Pleasant, but nothing more.
3516 days 22 hours ago
BlueStar
when I see parental advisory I know Bibbs is gonna get her swear jar out
3516 days 22 hours ago
Insanity
I'm glad I wasn't the only one thinking that Kez!
3516 days 22 hours ago
BlueStar
3.        Angel Haze - Sia wayy overshadows Angel.. I feel like I’ve heard this before, I’m not a fan of it.
3516 days 22 hours ago
Patrick319
3) Angel Haze - Great start. The rapping threw me off guard but it works. This isn't necessarily my go-to style of music, but I really like it. Love the chorus.
3516 days 22 hours ago
AlphaBravo
This is Angel Haze's first TSC appearance. Featured artist, Sia, has competed in four previous TSCs. Finishing in 14th, 9th and 8th place in TSC38, TSC66, TSC140, respectively. She was the winner of TSC156, with the song, 'Chandelier'.
3516 days 22 hours ago
Insanity
3. Angel Haze - Originally thought I'd hate this when I heard the rapping, but it actually worked very well. Sia's amazing as usual.
3516 days 22 hours ago
AlphaBravo
4.        Bang La Decks                        'Zouka'
3516 days 22 hours ago
Fritzyyyyy
3.  Angel Haze - I know her, but I haven't heard this yet. I didn't see the featuring, but the voice right off the bat can't be mistaken -- love me some Sia. Radio hit potential for me, though I'd have loved a bit more Sia. Have I mentioned that I love Sia? It has a recognizable feel to it.
3516 days 22 hours ago
Monrooster
3)        Angel Haze – DAMN IT! I forgot about this song. I came across it AGES ago and considered submitting it but I wasn’t sure how the rap sections would go down. This song has come up in my playlists a few times so I’m singing along to some of the rap and the chorus. It’s powerful and yeah, I like it, which I didn’t expect on my first listen. I dunno how it’ll go down in this though and I’ll be annoyed if it wins but brave choice and I salute you.
3516 days 22 hours ago
AlphaBravo
This is Bang La Decks' second TSC appearance. They previously finished in 10th place in TSC143.

open group

Tengaged Song Contest

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!