This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

TSC 182 Final

Topic » TSC 182 Final

3500 days 13 hours ago
Fritzyyyyy
9. Kendji Girac - Prelowing. Yep, this is certainly going to get penis points from some people. *stares at Tolis* I kind of liked it and it would likely grow on me over time, as most ESC-type songs do, but it might have some trouble up against English songs on first listen.
3500 days 13 hours ago
Monrooster
10)        M.O – Dance On My Own

3500 days 13 hours ago
Patrick319
10) M.O - I've heard this before. They remind me of Neon Jungle and have the perfect formula to be a guilty pleasure of mine but when you compare this to something like "Braveheart", this falls flat whereas Neon Jungle slay. This isn't bad but it needed a lot more for me to get fully into it.
3500 days 13 hours ago
Fritzyyyyy
10. M.O - Somebody knows what I like. I'm so vain, I probably think this song is about me, etc. Girl group? Dance track? It could have been complete crap and my brain would be convinced it was solid at the very least. In fact, it might have been a trainwreck, but I wouldn't know.
3500 days 13 hours ago
Monrooster
11)        Canon Blue – Chicago

3500 days 13 hours ago
Patrick319
11) Canon Blue - OMG what an orgasmic start. I don't want it to end!!!!!! Wait, is there a vocal coming? There it is. The expected vocal too. This would probably merit a Fritzys "not for me" label by some, but this was definitely for me. And speaking of the vocal, that's the only thing that could be improved on. The vocal felt flat in places. The instrumentation was awesome though.
3500 days 13 hours ago
Fritzyyyyy
11. Canon Blue - Oooh, that sound is refreshing. I thought the instrumental intro was going to go on for days, and I might have been okay with that. The vocal isn't anything special (passable for sure), but the music more than makes up for it, IMO.
3500 days 13 hours ago
Monrooster
12)        Clara C – The Camel Song

3500 days 13 hours ago
Patrick319
we basically agree
3500 days 13 hours ago
Patrick319
on a lot of things tonight < 3
3500 days 13 hours ago
Patrick319
well this afternoon*
3500 days 13 hours ago
Fritzyyyyy
12. Clara C - Throw this on an Ellen Page or Michael Cera movie soundtrack. Yep, that's pretty much how I feel about any quirky-cute song. It's nice, but it also leaves me feeling slightly nauseated.
3500 days 13 hours ago
Patrick319
12) Clara C - This is basically Thank You God 2.0, but without the positive message that all children should be exposed to. I love asians but didn't love this.
3500 days 13 hours ago
Monrooster
13)        Sir Sly – You Haunt Me

3500 days 13 hours ago
Patrick319
ugh I want to go but Sir Sly is tempting me!!

open group

Tengaged Song Contest

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!