This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

TSC 193 Final

Topic » TSC 193 Final

3323 days 8 hours ago
ricktworick1
02) Asaf Avidan - 'Over My Head'

Asaf Avidan had a major hit with One Day / Reckoning Song remixed by Wankelmut. It also proved to be successful in TSC, finishing 6th in TSC146. Is it time he took the crown?
3323 days 8 hours ago
CharlieBibi
Can't watch in my country

Thanks Canada!
3323 days 8 hours ago
Insanity
I'm unable to comment live as I am currently and the mall and I'm leaving now to work on an essay for school =[
3323 days 8 hours ago
ricktworick1
Alt link:
3323 days 8 hours ago
ricktworick1
Poor Steven.
3323 days 8 hours ago
bibbles
ive just eaten a whole bar of chocolate, and watching masterchef is making me feel queasy!!
3323 days 8 hours ago
ricktworick1
too much chocolate isn't good for you bibbs!
3323 days 8 hours ago
CharlieBibi
02) Asaf Avidan - 'Over My Head' - I found it on YT we're all good. Another long ass intro on a 2 minute song what the hell. This wasn't horrible, not really my style though so I can't say I loved it :( Will probably have other fans in here though!
3323 days 8 hours ago
ricktworick1
03) NF - 'Intro'

This is NF's first appearance in our contest and I'm sure he's ready to present his potential!
3323 days 8 hours ago
AlanDuncan
02) Asaf Avidan - 'Over My Head'

Oh look Lana del Rey and Paloma Faith had a delusional love child. Girl no. Next.
3323 days 8 hours ago
Insanity
Just read the running order and I had Elle King on my list. Nearly submitted her a few contests ago.

I gotta drive now. Good luck everyone :D
3323 days 8 hours ago
ricktworick1
Later Steven!
3323 days 8 hours ago
AlanDuncan
03) NF - 'Intro'

I regret saying next, can we go back to that Lana wannabe because this is AWFUL. White boy rapping represent. I mean if you gonna rap at least have a female vocal for the chorus. This line-up so far makes me fell so much better in my entry.
3323 days 8 hours ago
CharlieBibi
03) NF - 'Intro' - Yay for no intro. Jk 3/3 now  for useless intros -__- This was actually REALLY solid and I am not a rap fan whatsoever but his voice was actually really enjoyable. Although, he needs to drop all the attitude he has in the slower part, he is just a lil' white boi after all like slow down babe
3323 days 8 hours ago
ricktworick1
04) The Bamboos - 'King of the Rodeo (feat. Megan Washington)'

Their 2nd time here, with their previous song "I Never" reaching 14th place in TSC126. They're definitely here to improve the result!

open group

Tengaged Song Contest

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!