This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

TSC 193 Final

Topic » TSC 193 Final

3323 days 7 hours ago
bibbles
i know rick, i just couldnt help myself!!
3323 days 7 hours ago
bibbles
i do enjoy the little facts at the bottom of the song!
3323 days 7 hours ago
CharlieBibi
04) The Bamboos - 'King of the Rodeo (feat. Megan Washington) - Who's Megan Washington? The awkward looking one singing? Anyways, uhm this was really annoying to look at and I do like classical music sometimes but this beat was really boring, I almost fell asleep. Also, let's show people clapping without having ANY sound of clapping in the song. Good. Fucking. Game.
3323 days 7 hours ago
ricktworick1
05) Night Terrors of 1927 - 'When You Were Mine (feat. Tegan & Sara)'

Their first entry here, but it features a TSC regular Tegan & Sara! Will this combination aid them to a great outing?
3323 days 7 hours ago
AlanDuncan
04) The Bamboos - 'King of the Rodeo (feat. Megan Washington)

I mean I could comment on how bad this song is and how it isn't winning but I have bitches to fuck and weed to smoke. Next.
3323 days 7 hours ago
CharlieBibi
05) Night Terrors of 1927 - 'When You Were Mine (feat. Tegan & Sara) - The girl dancing is probably my only negative. I actually really liked this, maybe a LITTLE generic but really are we supposed to be shocked that music these days are repetitive?
3323 days 7 hours ago
ricktworick1
06) He Is We - 'All About Us (feat. Owl City)'

He Is We come back to our game after a 134-contest break! They teamed up with another TSC alumni Owl City. Will this chemistry work in their favour?
3323 days 7 hours ago
AlanDuncan
05) Night Terrors of 1927 - 'When You Were Mine (feat. Tegan & Sara)'

The best so far, I don't think it will win however...it has been the best of a bad bunch.
3323 days 6 hours ago
CharlieBibi
06) He Is We - 'All About Us (feat. Owl City) - Cute, boring, generic. It was alright but I wasn't gagging over this. If I remember about this song when sending my points it'll probably  get some but thats a big "if"
3323 days 6 hours ago
ricktworick1
07) Krewella - 'Alive'

After a rather poor performance from their previous entry (which finished 23rd in TSC114), Krewella are back to redeem themselves. Will they be successful with that?
3323 days 6 hours ago
CharlieBibi
07) Krewella - 'Alive' - I've DEFINATELY heard this before and I actually really do like this. This contest is picking up :) It is VERY generic though, like the first 2-3 lines are such cliches LOL. I could see this being played in a party though so yeah.
3323 days 6 hours ago
ricktworick1
08) NEEDTOBREATHE - 'Brother (feat. Gavin DeGraw)'

NEEDTOBREATHE's first appearance here, featuring a TSC winner Gavin DeGraw! Will this experiment pave their way to victory?
3323 days 6 hours ago
CharlieBibi
08) NEEDTOBREATHE - 'Brother (feat. Gavin DeGraw)' - I really feel like this song doesn't know what it wants to be. The singer is good, the beat is alright. I liked it so yay
Fun Fact: I originally thought the guy was black and was like "Yay Diversity" and then he wasn't and I was disappointed.
3323 days 6 hours ago
ricktworick1
09) Wallis Bird - 'Daze'

After emerging victorious in TSC182, she's here to rock the contest again!
3323 days 6 hours ago
CharlieBibi
09) Wallis Bird - 'Daze' - Looks like Lightning didn't  strike twice with this bland ass bitch. Sorry but NEXT.

open group

Tengaged Song Contest

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!