This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

TSC 193 Final

Topic » TSC 193 Final

3344 days 2 hours ago
ricktworick1
10) Team Me - 'F is for Faker'

Their 3rd time here, with their previous songs doing a rather decent job. But decent is definitely not enough for them!
3344 days 2 hours ago
AlanDuncan
06) He Is We - 'All About Us (feat. Owl City)'

Sweet, I see this getting top 10 but...it is too slow to win.
3344 days 2 hours ago
ricktworick1
11) Markus Feehily - 'Love is a Drug'

Former member of Westlife, he's also known to be gay (so the TG community should grab him, or not). His first solo entry here, will it clear off the boysband image?
3344 days 2 hours ago
AlanDuncan
07) Krewella - 'Alive'

Finally a decent song. I mean we are only on song 7 and we have a song that could win.

This is TSC 193 if your not going go there now, when are you going to go there.
3344 days 2 hours ago
CharlieBibi
10) Team Me - 'F is for Faker' -  I fell asleep, is that bad? I got so excited at the beginning too I thought someone died and I was like "YaY Something's gonna happen!" but nope, horrible lights and people pushing each other off their bikes for no reason? This was really annoying and the background noises are annoying as all hell. I thought it was an ad to tell kids to put their helmets on too so that was annoying.
3344 days 2 hours ago
AlanDuncan
08) NEEDTOBREATHE - 'Brother (feat. Gavin DeGraw)'

Surprisingly...I really liked this. I mean I doubt I will give it 12 points but it was good.
3344 days 2 hours ago
ianfitz0012
Alive, really!? Even I stopped with the obvious songs
3344 days 2 hours ago
AlanDuncan
09) Wallis Bird - 'Daze'

I mean this could win based on the fact it's different but I don't ever see myself listening to this again. However saying that it has been a shit contest so far and this might actually make it on my scoreboard.
3344 days 2 hours ago
ricktworick1
12) Elle King - 'Ex's & Oh's'

This diva is back after 64 contests. Was her decision to come back right? You decide!
3344 days 2 hours ago
AlanDuncan
10) Team Me - 'F is for Faker'

It started bland but picked itself up, these songs are starting to get decent. Good overall.
3344 days 2 hours ago
CharlieBibi
11) Markus Feehily - 'Love is a Drug' - DAMN THIS WAS GOOD! Honestly I loved this and the beat where he sings faster is amazing. Thanks to whoever submitted him < 3 Doesn't hurt that he's good looking though ;)
3344 days 2 hours ago
AlanDuncan
11) Markus Feehily - 'Love is a Drug'

Sometimes it's just your time to put your career to bed. I mean Zayn Malik knew that. I think you need to retire. Gay marriage is legal now so go find your self a husband and start a family instead of trying to be 20 years younger.
3344 days 2 hours ago
CharlieBibi
12) Elle King - 'Ex's & Oh's'  - Country belongs in a seperate category. This is boring country but the voice is decent I guess. It's better than some of the shit I've been put through today but eh.
3344 days 2 hours ago
ricktworick1
13) ZZ Ward - 'Criminal'

A TSC regular is here again!
3344 days 2 hours ago
Insanity
Are live versions allowed???

open group

Tengaged Song Contest

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!