This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

TSC 197 Final...

Topic » TSC 197 Final...

3310 days 9 hours ago
Music
01) iLL BLU - Rather good song. good start to the contest
02) Unspoken - not my thing
03) Stevie McCrorie - live?? if it was a studio recording it wouldve been better
04) George Ezra - he is brilliant
05) Molly Pettersson Hammar - I do like the song, but it doesnt stand out
06) Selah Sue - oh my good i love this!! So angry at whoever picked her grr!
07) Andriah Arrindell - lets be honest this was a mess
08) Sparks the Rescue - oh lord this brings me back to high school
09) Audra Mae - Strong voice right from the start, but it seems to lack mid song
10) Broiler - the beat, her voice, magic
11) Kat Dahlia - rather dull
12) The Wombats - not their best song tht is for sure, but none the less i did enjoy
13) We Have Band - something seems out of place with this
14) Erik Hassle - it was just alright
15) Alex Winston - one word. terrible
16) Florence & the Machine - yahh florence is back! I love the upbeat tempo
17) Delta Rae - ? ??????? ???????
18) Marion Raven - It was okay, but her voice seems out of place
19) Kylie Minogue - never been a fan, and unfortunately this song didnt change my mind
20) Janelle Monae & Jidenna -  I am on the fence.. this song is borderline for sure
21) Lowell - sounds like an apple commercial
22) Good Old War - the beat was nice
23) Matrimony - oh lord terrible song to end the contest
3310 days 9 hours ago
smi9127
01) iLL BLU – This is something I’d listen to while doing homework. It’s not bad tbh.
02) Unspoken – I loved the opening to this song like it was sooooo good, but the voices were like meh its ruining it. And then like just kidding its getting good again. Im going to have to listen to this again.
03) Stevie McCrorie – ahhhhhh why is he screeching omg. Not a fan.
04) George Ezra – I thought he was like really popular. Oh well I still really like the song he’s popular for a reason.
05) Molly Pettersson Hammar – Kind of meh for a female singer. Too samey.
06) Selah Sue – Kind of same reaction I had to molly’s. This one was kind of unique but still samey.
07) Andriah Arrindell – Not really feeling this one at all tbh. Just did not care for her voice
08) Sparks the Rescue – Not really into this type of music. Just not for me I don’t think.
09) Audra Mae – This was a fun song. Not samey. I liked it it was fun yay.
10) Broiler – I really liked her voice. It was a bit slow for me but I can dig this
11) Kat Dahlia – a TSC regular. I liked this it was a predictable good song… in a good way, sort of. Idk pretty good.
12) The Wombats – This was okay. Kind of catchy but idk how I feel about it. Its good but like. IDK.
13) We Have Band – Kind of meh and forgetful. Not a great choice.
14) Erik Hassle – Also kind of eh and forgetful. This one had some fun energy at least. Kind of okay. Maybe could get points idk.
15) Alex Winston – Oh this was different and quirky and fun. All things I like in a song. yay
16) Florence & the Machine – Kind of disappointed I expect more from Florence =[
17) Delta Rae – Where did all the steel go omg. But seriously this was just not my thing I don’t think.
18) Marion Raven – This was pretty good. Definitely catchy. Idk if id want to listen to it all the time but good regardless.
19) Kylie Minogue – definite no from me. *presses big red X*
20) Janelle Monae & Jidenna – I liked it but idk. I didn’t love it. Its ok.
21) Lowell – If you submitted Cloud 69 by them I would have given you a 12 but you chose bells. SHAME ON YOU. I still like Lowell but this song is so weak by them ughhhhh.
22) Good Old War – this was a fun song. I liked it I approve good job yes go you.
23) Matrimony – The cheering made it sound like a live performance which was… eh. I liked the guitar though. And her voice. And both of their voices together.
3310 days 9 hours ago
LouLous
1. iLL BLU - I like the voice but this dancey music isn't usually my thing. Not thaaat bad though actually
2. Unspoken – yeah I like this one.
3. Stevie McCrorie – rightful winner of the voice UK. Yup another one I really like, his accent is cool
4. George Ezra – I love George Ezra
5. Molly Pettersson Hammar – not really for me
6. Selah Sue – pretty mellow, not bad
7. Andriah Arrindell – lol no
8. Sparks the Rescue – I like the genre but this is pretty standard, nothing special
9. Audra Mae – I really like her vocal
10. Broiler – nah not my genre
11. Kat Dahlia – nah boring, don’t like the spoken parts
12. The Wombats – not bad, but not great
13. We Have Band – yeah, I like the beat in this
14. Erik Hassle – lots of weird noises in this, not bad
15. Alex Winston – yeah, this is pretty cool
16. Florence & The Machine – yup, I like this!
17. Delta Rae – like the music, but not the voice
18. Marion Raven – I like this one too
19. Kylie Minogue – lol no
20. Janelle Monae & Jidenna – lol no thanks
21. Lowell – lol is that a harp? Not really for me
22. Good Old War – not bad
23. Matrimony – I like this one!
3310 days 8 hours ago
mack3199
Can I just say that 18 songs made it onto my votes list this contest. It was soooo hard to narrow it down, partially because 5 of them I was hoping to eventually submit myself ;(
Very excited to see where this goes!! Good luck all!
3310 days 8 hours ago
hippydude126
01) iLL BLU - Not always crazy about this genre but this is something I can really get down to.       
02) Unspoken - Fairly basic to be honest. Felt it was all very cheesy and happy, not edgy enough 
03) Stevie McCrorie - Wasn't sure to start but then he started singing and his voice is incredible   
04) George Ezra - Surprised this hasn't been entered before. Love the song and I totally love him!
05) Molly Pettersson Hammar - Very Melodifesivalen! Not that ground-breaking but nice enough   
06) Selah Sue - Quite groovy and rather funky. Nice guitar licks and the vocals suit the song well   
07) Andriah Arrindell - Getting a lot of 90's house vibes from this, not exactly for me but not awful
08) Sparks the Rescue - Got one of those really irritating Kerrang voices, first one I've hated so far
09) Audra Mae - Reminiscent of Claire Maguire. Soulful vocals with a kick-ass song, really liking it
10) Broiler - That weak-ass saxophone(?) riff is murdering everything about this it, ruined the song 
11) Kat Dahlia - The semi-rap is very appealing but then the chorus is shit so that just killed it all
12) The Wombats - My friend is crazy about these lot but I'm still undecided on my opinion of them   
13) We Have Band - You see, the bass line is dead good but the voice effect thing is just not working
14) Erik Hassle - It will be very interesting to see how well this does, could either be great or dire!
15) Alex Winston - She seems like she is trying to hard to be "indie" with her voice and it's annoying
16) Florence & the Machine - Yaas Miss Florence werk it! Fairly liking this one if I'm completely true 
17) Delta Rae - Weird at first but as it progressed it grew on me more and more, I think I like it now 
18) Marion Raven - Got bored of it pretty quickly, it is just very middle-of-the-road in my opinion
19) Kylie Minogue - This was on drag race OMG! I think if I listen a couple more times I'll just love it
20) Janelle Monae & Jidenna - Oh Janelle you've really let yourself down with this one, not good... 
21) Lowell - Literally sat for four minutes and forgot this was still playing, basically background noise
22) Good Old War - Started off promising but kind of just faded out into nothing by the end of it all   
23) Matrimony - Awwww... this was really sweet. It was just generally pleasant, nice choice whoever!
3310 days 6 hours ago
Talian
Sorry..

01) iLL BLU - Nice..
02) Unspoken - Nice..
03) Stevie McCrorie - Yes!
04) George Ezra - No Sorry..
05) Molly Pettersson Hammar - Yes!
06) Selah Sue - No
07) Andriah Arrindell - Kinda..
08) Sparks the Rescue - Fine
09) Audra Mae - No
10) Broiler - No
11) Kat Dahlia - Never
12) The Wombats - Nice
13) We Have Band - Yes
14) Erik Hassle - No
15) Alex Winston - Kinda
16) Florence & the Machine - Main-stream
17) Delta Rae - Usual TSC
18) Marion Raven - Heard better
19) Kylie Minogue - Mainstream
20) Janelle Monae & Jidenna - Mainstream
21) Lowell - No
22) Good Old War - Nice
23) Matrimony - No
3310 days 6 hours ago
Aquamarine
Results will begin shortly. Talian a bit late :\
3310 days 6 hours ago
Catch_a_falling_star
Here :O
3310 days 6 hours ago
Aquamarine
hello hello catch!
3310 days 6 hours ago
Catch_a_falling_star
Hi Johnny!
How are you? :D
3310 days 6 hours ago
ianfitz0012
here i am
3310 days 6 hours ago
Catch_a_falling_star
Ian :D
3310 days 6 hours ago
CharlieBibi
Rooting for Audra Mae 100%
3310 days 6 hours ago
Catch_a_falling_star
Love you, Charlie < 3
3310 days 6 hours ago
Aquamarine
here's who everyone was:
Monrooster - iLL BLU
Talian - Unspoken
LouLous - Stevie McCrorie
Kimmal8 - George Ezra
Ianfitz0012 - Molly Pettersson Hammar
Ricktworick1 - Selah Sue
Samhuss - Andriah Arrindell
77sparks77 - Sparks the Rescue
Catch_a_falling_star - Audra Mae
tbbars - Broiler
Aquamarine - Kat Dahlia
Tepr - The Wombats
krrais - We Have Band
Hippydude - Erik Hassle
TolisKalkas - Alex Winston
Music - Florence & The Machine
Fritzyyyyy - Delta Rae
Patrick319 - Marion Raven
CharlieBibi - Kylie Minogue
Js21 - Janelle Monae & Jidenna
TheGoodMan - Lowell
Bibbles - Good Old War
Smi9127 - Matrimony

open group

Tengaged Song Contest

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!