This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

TSC 202 Final

Topic » TSC 202 Final

3264 days 11 hours ago
pablito
04) Josef Salvat - “Till I Found You”
3264 days 11 hours ago
pablito
“They would always say you reap what you saw
But in my case it just can't be true”

Pablito’s Interpretation: Julie I’d like to make a guess for the coup d’etat “Wolf in Sheep’s Clothing”. Sorry Howie, that is incorrect. (Throwback to BB: All-Stars)
3264 days 11 hours ago
krrais
3) Little Mix : i like them, this was a good song but i definitely expected more from them, nothing particularly unique about this song, but i enjoyed it a lot
3264 days 11 hours ago
pablito
05) Hozier - “Jackie and Wilson”
3264 days 11 hours ago
pablito
“She's gonna save me,
Call me "baby"
Run her hands through my hair”

Pablito’s Interpretation: Yes, true love means running your hands through a man’s unwashed hair, calling him a baby, and saving a man from his own self-destructive pathway.
3264 days 11 hours ago
krrais
04) Josef Salvat : a tsc favorite < 3 ive always liked his music, this started weak, i kept waiting it to pick up but it never happened, even after the chorus, not the josef i wanted to hear im afraid
3264 days 11 hours ago
krrais
05) Hozier : great singer, his music is something different, i love his works, this was a good song too, he sings like he needs to and the music is pretty good as well
3264 days 11 hours ago
pablito
06) Zella Day - “Sacrifice”
3264 days 11 hours ago
pablito
“If we're closer to the other side
And the heavens are starting to cry.”

Pablito’s Interpretation: When angels cry, it’s raining. That is in honour of your sacrifice.
3264 days 11 hours ago
pablito
07) AURORA - “Running with the Wolves”
3264 days 11 hours ago
pablito
“Trick or treat, what would it be?
I walk alone, I'm everything
My ears can hear and my mouth can speak
My spirit talks, I know my soul believes”

Pablito’s Interpretation: Hallowe’en gives you omnipotence?
3264 days 11 hours ago
krrais
06) Zella Day : another tsc favorite, never been a fan tbh, she has a different style but not something i can enjoy, this song didnt change my opinion
3264 days 11 hours ago
krrais
im sorry i g2g to sleep, cant tolerate my eyes anymore >< good night!
3264 days 11 hours ago
pablito
Night krrais, thanks for hanging around! Anyone else around please let me know. Otherwise I might speed through some.
3264 days 11 hours ago
Samhuss
so I listened to first 4 songs, I will start from the 7th now and later listen to other 2!

open group

Tengaged Song Contest

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!