This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

TSC 202 Final

Topic » TSC 202 Final

3264 days 5 hours ago
Samhuss
Pablito, if you are in a hurry feel free to speed through them! No problem at all, cuz I might go have dinner and do dishes soon anyway!
3264 days 5 hours ago
pablito
08) Wavves - “Mickey Mouse”
3264 days 5 hours ago
pablito
“I never wanna leave home
Everything in the back of my brain
Told me that I would be sick
When I'm out there”

Pablito’s Interpretation: Someone rode the Mad Hatter’s Tea Party ride too much after eating a few Dole Whips?
3264 days 5 hours ago
Samhuss
07) AURORA - “Running with the Wolves” - I am not a huge fan of this, her voice is nice tho.
3264 days 5 hours ago
pablito
No worries Sam, I'll keep going at the same pace as the songs are.
3264 days 5 hours ago
Samhuss
08) Wavves - “Mickey Mouse” - So I gotta admit, I heard of wavves MANY times before, but this was first time for me listening to ehm, and I do not think I needed to hear this, the music is good, but the singing ruined it for me.
3264 days 5 hours ago
pablito
09) Cascada - “The World is in My Hands”
3264 days 5 hours ago
pablito
“It's inside of who we are
We could ride the sky on
A shooting star
We have just begun”

Pablito’s Interpretation: This reminds me of driving on Rainbow Road and I’m Rosalina and Lakitu or something is about to float around in a cloud and bail me out because I ran over the side at the beginning of the race course.
3264 days 5 hours ago
ricktworick1
11) Trouble Maker

is that a Korean act i'm gonna listen to....
3264 days 5 hours ago
ricktworick1
9. Cascada - The drop in the chorus really grants me, as it's the substandard type of a buildup in typical dance songs. Living up to their standards, this is a pretty average thing to listen to.
3264 days 5 hours ago
pablito
10) Dami Im - “Gladiator”
3264 days 5 hours ago
pablito
“Never gonna give up
I won't let nobody harm ya
I'mma fight for your love
Like a gladiator”

Pablito’s Interpretation: Even if Natalia Kills and Willy Moon criticize your outfit and artistry, Dannii and Dami will come by and give you a super-fab makeover and raise your self-esteem.
3264 days 5 hours ago
Samhuss
09) Cascada - “The World is in My Hands” - LMFAO. As I literally wanted to submit this, but thought it's not Cascada's strongest job. I still love it. like LOVE LOVE LOVE it. SHE IS GLORIOOOOOOOUS LIKE SHE SANG.
3264 days 5 hours ago
ricktworick1
10. Dami Im - This basically sounds like Lea Michele "Cannonball", which didn't sound really original either. It's definitely a good pop song - good structure, nice verses and a strong chorus, but it might quickly lose my appeal due to sounding extremely similar to the songs on the radio.
3264 days 5 hours ago
Samhuss
10) Dami Im - “Gladiator” - Ohhhhh... She is pretty, so is her voice. Loved the music video. Enjoyed listening to this :)

open group

Tengaged Song Contest

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!