This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

TSC 215 Final

Topic » TSC 215 Final

3178 days 10 hours ago
NerdBird44
The Hawk Nelson song is growing on me atm..
3178 days 10 hours ago
Aquamarine
01) Alessia Cara - This was a generic pop song which I'd normally like but nothing about this was standout for me. Odds are itll still get points though.
02) Joe Moore - This was a nice song and that's coming from me who generally hates male artists.
03) Kyan - While I liked the last song with a male artist, this was lackluster and bored me completely. Goodbye.
04) Houndmouth - This made me cringe as soon as I heard their voices which is generally a bad sign right?!?
05) Mz 007 - Oh my fucking god. I love that someone submitted this, probably Tolis since he loves joke entries. Perfect.
06) Smallpools - What is with half the artists thus far being boring male singers with the same generic sound I hate???
07) Matilda Thompson - This never picked up like I wanted it to but it still wasn't a bad song.
08) Lucie Silvas - This was a country bop. It was nice to listen to. I don't know that I would again but I didn't hate it.
09) Rozzi Crane - Oh look Rozzi is back, this is gonna get old fast. It's an ok song though I guess. Bibbles wont like it.
10) Asa - Her voice isn't even that great. I feel like this was supposed to be some sort of classy submission but to me it fell flat.
11) Amanda Palmer - Maybe for some people but not for me comment that Fritzy always posts. This was just bleh.
12) Hawk Nelson - I was really liking it until the Jesus lyric and then I went from 100 to 0 real quick. Ugh, it's a Christian song. I like For King & Country but that's about it when it comes to Christian.
13) Zella Day - Oh for fucks sake not this bitch again.
14) Markus Feehily - Obligatory comment about how he's not quite as bad as a lot of the male submissions as this song picked up quite well.
15) Twenty One Pilots - I know that a lot of people like Twenty One Pilots but I've never really seen the draw. I've heard this song before though.
16) Foxes - I just saw this on Spotify the other day without knowing it'd be in here. Foxes is ok. Not my favorite but I don't hate her.
17) Breathe Carolina - I still don't know if Neon does the vocals to this.
18) 2NE1 - I've heard this song in commercials and never knew what it was. I guess I do now. This is absolutely turnt.
19) Transviolet - Saw this on Spotify as well this week and didn't care for it.
3178 days 9 hours ago
CharlieBibi
01) Alessia Cara - This isn't bad but it feels so low quality it's hard to really enjoy it :/
02) Joe Moore - His voice is awful and this song is so fucking cheesy and cookie cutter god this is awful
03) Kyan - I dig his voice, It's a bit depressing but it's still pretty solid overall.
04) Houndmouth - I'm really not in the mood for this shit
05) Mz 007 - I was so fucking excited for this and god it didnt disappoint.
06) Smallpools - Heard of them before but never cared much for them at all. It's all "meh" to me.
07) Matilda Thompson - yeah sure whatever its alright.
08) Lucie Silvas - This came on my spotify playlist and I was hooked immediately. Veryyy good song from Ms.Silvas
09) Rozzi Crane - This is pretty good too actually, I think it would have been better censored though just because it doesnt suit her to swear. (look at me pulling a bibs)
10) Asa - It was so repetitive with a voice that barely interested me. I'm not sold to this at all.
11) Amanda Palmer - 0____________0 no.
12) Hawk Nelson - I enjoyed this quite a lot actually. It did kind of drag but it was pretty solid throughout
13) Zella Day - This was nice, I doubt I'll actually remember it but whatever. It was good enough.
14) Markus Feehily - I really loved his last song and this song is also really good. Definately a sold Markus Feehily fanboy.
15) Twenty One Pilots - it's not BAD per say but like come on -___- it's all like "ugh" to me
16) Foxes - She's became a cop-out in my opinion on TSC. I mean her music is "good" but I'm not attracted to it at all really :/
17) Breathe Carolina vs Y&V - It's not working for me -__-
18) 2NE1 - Honestly this isn't the good kind of K-Pop for me. I really don't like this song and it's such a shame because Come Back Home is SO good but this is just annoying -__- You're lucky this week is bad or else I'd skip this
19) Transviolet - I liked this, it was a nice way to end this otherwise very "meh" TSC.
3178 days 9 hours ago
ianfitz0012
drunk doing votes tomorrow bye
3178 days 7 hours ago
FlameonX
1) Alessia Cara - I didn't really like the other song from her, but this has definitely changed my mind about her!
2) Joe Moore - I love this!
3) Kyan - It's OK. I like his falsetto.
4) Houndmouth - Can't say I was feeling this.
5) Mz 007 - This isn't exactly my cup of tea.
6) Smallpools - I always enjoy their sound :)
7) Matilda Thompson - This was such a happy song!
8) Lucie Silvas - I don't think I understood the sound it was going for.
9) Rozzi Crane - I love how her voice can go so low!
10) Asa - The instrumentation is nice in this one. Still don't know how I feel about the vocal.
11) Amanda Palmer - Wasn't a big fan of the talking-ish style.
12) Hawk Nelson - Is nice.
13) Zella Day - Merp.
14) Markus Feehily - Is it just me or does he kind of sound like Shawn Desman (sp?)? Is cool.
15) twenty one pilots - This isn't my favourite from them.
16) Foxes - I swear she's singing feet don't fail me now.
17) Breathe Carolina vs Y&V - It took forever for the vocal to come in! And wow, I feel like a hero now.
18) 2NE1 - No  :(
19) Transviolet - This was actually quite refreshing!
3178 days 4 hours ago
ricktworick1
1. Alessia Cara - It's a very standard pop R&B, something that obviously cannot outdo "Here" in terms of quality. This is an okay start, but I don't think I will remember this by the end of the contest.
2. Joe Moore - Judging from my past comments in the previous contests, I think you can already tell that I'm dreading this. This is not my kind of music at all, but I know some other people will appreciate it for what it is. As far as I'm concerned, I'd like to pretend that I never listened to this.
3. Kyan - Came across this song when I was looking for a TSC entry, and ultimately decided against it. The whole thing is a bit quiet, a bit dreary, draggy, not really something I enjoy.
4. Houndmouth - So far this contest has not really been quite appealing to me. I like the effects used, the voices - that part was quite enjoyable, but the whole thing just fell flat for me.
5. Mz 007 - This is too much.
6. Smallpools - While this is better than the previous song I had to endure, I wish that this picked up more vocally. Good thing that this is quite fast, it already makes the song stand out more. Alright.
7. Matilda Thompson - I had huge expectations, especially with this start, making me think that it will go somewhere great. I wanted more, but this is probably the best entry so far.
8. Lucie Silvas - Sounds like something Tolis would send...yes, I feel like I'm repeating myself, you don't need to tell me that. This is actually a pretty good country-pop song, so good job whoever sent that.
9. Rozzi Crane - Came across this song as well, and I actually considered submitting this one. She has that attitude, her voice is quite interesting, but I feel like she could have delivered more with this song. This is still decent, though,
10. Asa - One of the more unique songs this contest, so it's obviously going to be quite marmite in the contest. I like how the song picks up during the second verse. Very enjoyable in overall.
11. Amanda Palmer - This was outdated to the point that I can't even describe it properly, but for some reason I've quite liked listening to this. What a weird submission.
12. Hawk Nelson - Yeah, this is a grower. Liking the built-up, and the whole thing in general. A bit shouty, but that's a small con.
13. Zella Day - Her again, gosh. I can say that this is probably her worst song to be sent into TSC, but her quality of music is pretty good, so this ends up being half-decent to okay.
14. Markus Feehily - I was 66 seconds late on sending this...good job whoever picked this. Another great song from Markus, proves that leaving boy bands improve your music quality.
15. Twenty One Pilots - Car Radio is their best song by far, so I'm quite surprised that it's still unused in TSC. This is a good song, though. The second half of the contest seems to be much better than the first one, so my expectations are rising.
16. Foxes - If I knew that she was eligible again, I'd have sent this. This is probably her best release since "Youth", a potential winner in my eyes.
17. Breathe Carolina & Y&V - Took forever to have an actual vocal to appear, and when it did, it was annoying as hell. Not for me, despite being an EDM lover.
18. 2NE1 - THE BEST 2NE1 SONG OF ALL TIME HAS FINALLY BEEN SENT AND I DIDN'T EVEN THINK ABOUT CHOOSING THIS FOR A TSC. GO HOME EVERYONE.
19. Transviolet - This is not a bad way to finish this contest. I like the chorus more than the verses, and it needs a little bit more of a punch, but it's quite alright.
3178 days 2 hours ago
Catch_a_falling_star
01) Alessia Cara – Selfie stick realness. :p It’s OK, what more can I say? I haven’t been in 200 contests, but I feel like I’ve heard this about 500000000 times before in TSC. A little screechy in places, but solid enough. :)

02) Joe Moore – Please do not be a whiny mess. I love his accent, but there is something very odd about the way his vocals bounce around. He sings out of the corner of his mouth at times, which is always off putting for me.  The girl in the video is annoying me….go away blondie!

03) Kyan – The piano is perfection….perfection. The voice is perfection. The whole track is perfection. Yes he’s becoming a TSC favourite, but he’s still fresh enough to really stand out. Loved this from start to finish….ballad for the gods!

04) Houndmouth – From perfection to this….I hate this whiny style of music. Yes this used to work in the 60s…but gawd, that was 50 years ago….nope this made the speakers of my laptop go all funny. :p

05) Mz 007 – Latrice Royale says the same thing. Like Latrice I adore this b#tch. She’s amazing….the song less so….but I adore her attitude. :p

06) Smallpools – A very standard indie entry…it’s Ok…but it just floats on by. Love or hate Mz 007 at least she makes an impact. :p

07) Matilda Thompson – I like this. A very standard cutesy disneyesque song….but I like the build up to the chorus. It’s actually quite catchy, which is very surprising. ‘what if we find…Elysium….ELYSIUM!’ :P

08) Lucie Silvas – I used to adore her when she first came out a decade or more ago. But now she’s turned to the country side. :p This is a mess….everything I loved about her is gone. I’m sorry….very disappointing….goodbye hun.

09) Rozzi Crane – An interesting voice. This is very eurovision (apart from the swearing), I could imagine Moldova or Poland sending this. :p I like it though, it really isn’t bad. :p

10) Asa – I was willing this to be good, but the talking parts were pretty painful to listen to. The singing is raspy and uncomfortable to listen. The lyrics are powerful though…so will that save it?
3178 days 2 hours ago
Catch_a_falling_star
11) Amanda Palmer – I adore River Song. Alex Kingston is stunning woman and I hate the fact that she probably won’t be featuring in Doctor Who again. I loved every minute of this fan video. The song itself is pretty good! I love the piano parts in particular. :) Very Marina and the Diamonds, but that isn’t a bad thing.

12) Hawk Nelson – I don’t quite how I feel about this. :p I was loving it, until the subtly
dropped in the religious references. That’s fine, I’ve entered Christianity inspired entries before, but here it’s very disguised. :p I don’t know, maybe I’m in the minority here. I think I’ll take the music for what it is and I did really enjoy it. :p

13) Zella Day – Hey Zella, has been 10 contests already? Goodness me…how have you been? This is good, she’s always been on the wrong side of Lana Del Rey for me. Like it isn’t haunting or powerful enough to really hit me emotionally.

14) Markus Feehily – One of my favourites so far. He’s got a good voice and I enjoyed the song in general.

15) Twenty One Pilots – In a male vocal heavy contest (well more heavy that usual contest), this is pretty good. It is annoying in points and I didn’t like it when he started to scream lol But apart from that it’s very passable.

16) Foxes – She’s a goddess. But you can’t expect anything less than perfection from someone that is regularly played on the radio. Not as good as some of her entries, but other than it’s very good and will most likely do very well tonight. :)

17) Breathe Carolina vs Y&V – Dancey trance….that long ass intro, just to here chipmunk vocals. I’m done. Goodbye….

18) 2NE1 – I love this duo, badly. :p It’s very catchy and I’ve heard the ‘na na da da’ on adverts. A surprise. Very enjoyable. :p

19) Transviolet – Ending the contest on a high. I adore the quality of her voice and I wish it was longer. One of the best in my opinionnnnnn :)
3178 days ago
Josh742
01) Alessia Cara- lacking substance but not charisma
02) Joe Moore- not feeling it
03) Kyan- this makes nice background music
04) Houndmouth- their voices sound so cool together
05) Mz 007- ha ha ha
06) Smallpools- very chill
07) Matilda Thompson- it was alright. didn't really stand out
08) Lucie Silvas- she has an interesting voice
09) Rozzi Crane- i love everything about this
10) Asa- this song is strong!
11) Amanda Palmer- i love amanda palmer. i dont watch dr. who but amanda and neil gaiman are awesome.
12) Hawk Nelson- i imagine this is a hit at a vacation bible school somewhere
13) Zella Day- kind of boring.
14) Markus Feehily- melodramatic
15) Twenty One Pilots- they seem really full of themselves but it sounded alright
16) Foxes- nice listen
17) Breathe Carolina vs Y&V- the beat was kind of cool but the voice was annoying
18) 2NE1- very repetitive. i feel dizzy
19) Transviolet- this was okay, nothing special and nothing bad
3177 days 23 hours ago
Tepr
01) Alessia Cara
Cute Song
02) Joe Moore
I dont like his voice or the song.
03) Kyan
this ment nothing to me
04) Houndmouth
this was rather adorable
05) Mz 007
this is awful
06) Smallpools
Fun Upbeat song
07) Matilda Thompson
another one these singers that do nothing for me
08) Lucie Silvas
I liked the music , dont really care much for the vocalist but there were some nice moments
09) Rozzi Crane
this song stopped playing and i didnt even notice.
10) Asa
Decent, feel like im not feeling the songs at all today
11) Amanda Palmer
one of the few songs of her i like
12) Hawk Nelson
this is a stupid song.
13) Zella Day
Over it beyond belief!
14) Markus Feehily
Tacky! Cringy! Absolutely Dire! No words can truly describe how pointless this is.
15) Twenty One Pilots
Yes, i'm with the Emo teenage Girls on these guys, im becoming a fan
16) Foxes
this contest is so poor ill be forced to give this lazy ass choice points.
17) Breathe Carolina vs Y&V
a least it was somewhat different from other generic dance entries
18) 2NE1
Give me Perfume over this anyday!
19) Transviolet
started good then became a generic mess.
3177 days 23 hours ago
ianfitz0012
01) Alessia Cara - I like her voice but I can't deal with the selfie stick
02) Joe Moore - no, the oversinging is too much
03) Kyan - no
04) Houndmouth - this is kind of eccentric but nice
05) Mz 007 - LMAO AN IRONIC ENTRY I ACTUALLY KNEW BEFORE?
06) Smallpools - not very exciting
07) Matilda Thompson - took a bit to pick up but was enjoyable
08) Lucie Silvas - she sounded like she was struggling, which wasn't enjoyable
09) Rozzi Crane - I like the lead-up the best and her voice is pretty strong, which is rare nowadays
10) Asa - I wanted to like it but the song and her voice were only ok but lacking
11) Amanda Palmer - no
12) Hawk Nelson - pretty sure it was using the one direction font for the lyrics… but the song was good
13) Zella Day - we haven't seen this bitch enough?
14) Markus Feehily - C list Sam Smith?
15) Twenty One Pilots - uh this was cool
16) Foxes - kind of boring
17) Breathe Carolina vs Y&V - I don't get what this is supposed to be
18) 2NE1 - lituation
19) Transviolet - not bad
3177 days 21 hours ago
Patrick319
I'm here but Tolis isn't.
3177 days 21 hours ago
ricktworick1
9 BST is in 50 minutes tho
3177 days 21 hours ago
dragotistic
9 pm BST / 3 pm EDT

3pm EDT is 8pm BST

awk
3177 days 21 hours ago
Patrick319
oh

open group

Tengaged Song Contest

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!