This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

TSC 219 Final

Topic » TSC 219 Final

3153 days 15 hours ago
Fritzyyyyy
16) Colonel Reyel - When did Wayne Wonder start singing in French?
3153 days 15 hours ago
TolisKalkas
3153 days 15 hours ago
Patrick319
I almost sent that Sirusho song to the last foreign contest but forgot it existed this time
3153 days 15 hours ago
Fritzyyyyy
17) Samir & Viktor - I eventually came around to their Groupie song from MF this year. Ooooh, this is good. RAPAPA FOLLOWED BY SAX? TWO WEEKS IN A ROW? THANK YOU, BASEDGOD. SWEDISH GIRLS HUMPING THE AIR WITH SAX IN HAND? Life. This is life. Cover those ears, bibbles.
3153 days 15 hours ago
TolisKalkas
ALL 17 SONGS HAVE BEEN POSTED!

Listen to all of the songs, post your comments and then PM your votes to me in the usual way, (12 10 8 7 6 5 4 3 2 1) to your favorite ten songs. If you don't know how to vote, please PM me.

You cannot vote for yourself or discuss voting with each other. You are not allowed to reveal which act you submitted.

The Results show is on Sunday... probably at 2 PM EDT / 7 PM BST

Good luck everyone!
3153 days 15 hours ago
Fritzyyyyy
01) Dir en Grey - These ears are made for listening, and that's just what they do... most of the time. This isn't one of those cases.
02) Alvaro Soler - I was enjoying that 20 seconds of silencio. Just kidding, I think. Oh yeah, this isn't bad. Not bad at all. A little catchy.
03) Aida - It's pretty, but also pretty boring. You feel me?
04) Shy'M - Shit better get REAL if you have cheering at the beginning of your video. Like this one.
05) Kara - KPOP FINALLY HAS A CHANCE AT SCORING POINTS FROM ME!...I say, as I haven't listened to it yet. It's fun, as most k-pop is, so it definitely has a chance for me this week. Finally.
06) Zaz - Was more interested in the video than the song. Usually not a good sign.
07) Jesse & Joy - Very pretty, but meh, I'm not sure how a balladfuck is gonna hold up for me.
08) Belanova - Waiting for homegirl to make love to that microphone.
09) Baby K - Wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooorrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrk.
10) Niello - I like this just fine, which means it could likely contend for high points in a foreign language week.
11) Joyce Jonathan - Passable and cutesy basicness. Earmuffs, bibbles! foutu. Also, the last 30 seconds or so weren't necessary at all.
12) Sarsa - Another passable enough entry. Waiting for something to jump out and REALLY catch my attention.
13) Black M - Black M here to save the day. O O O. NANANANANANA. BLACK M. I actually prefer this to the least Black M entry!
14) Zazie - Had me slinkin' around and slow winin' in my chair for parts of it.
15) Sirusho - Bring it, #ArmFam. YOU WANNA BE WITH ME? YOU THINK AND DREAM OF ME? COME QELE, MOVE QEL-...oh, damn it. This has been on my list to use 5ever, but I've never gotten around to it because the xenophobia is real in these parts.  My #ArmFam never lets me down, you know, unless it's Geneaology.
16) Colonel Reyel - When did Wayne Wonder start singing in French?
17) Samir & Viktor - I eventually came around to their Groupie song from MF this year. Ooooh, this is good. RAPAPA FOLLOWED BY SAX? TWO WEEKS IN A ROW? THANK YOU, BASEDGOD. SWEDISH GIRLS HUMPING THE AIR WITH SAX IN HAND? Life. This is life. Cover those ears, bibbles.
3153 days 13 hours ago
PrincessTeePee
TSC is so lateeee lately ;( hope the result show isn't as late at night!
3153 days 9 hours ago
TolisKalkas
it won't be... school days are hard to get stuff at a normal hour TP
3153 days 2 hours ago
Yoshitomi
Can I play again?
Can I?
Can I?
Please?
:$
I've wanted to rejoin for a while, I click on the forum and...I dunno why but I don't post anything. XD
I think I worry that if I post 3 artists I don't think anyone has heard of, people will know who the entries are if I use them. X:

But I can wait for the next one/be on the jury/however it works these days. :)
3153 days 1 hour ago
ricktworick1
All you have to do is to do jury this contest to play the next one.
3153 days ago
Insanity
Please come back Henna!!!
3152 days 22 hours ago
Catch_a_falling_star
Henna this is great contest to be on the jury for.
It's a foreign language week contest, which I know you'll adore. :p :)

Just don't enter the song you showed me a few weeks ago. :p
3152 days 2 hours ago
kimmal8
01) Dir en Grey - Well that woke me up for the contest.....lol this feels like it should be in Mad Max.
02) Alvaro Soler - oooh yah lovin this. Especially because it's relatively easy for me to understand for a change ;p But great beat, love the chorus!
03) Aida - Pretty boring for me. She's got a good voice but the song just isn't all that powerful.
04) Shy'M - The chorus is a bit catchy, not a total fan of the verses though. The chorus is where it definitely stands out.
05) Kara - Kpop is soooo hit or miss, this was a miss unfortunately.
06) Zaz - This is pretty cool. Her voice has a great draw to it, and the pace kept me interested.
07) Jesse & Joy - Nice ballad here. It's got some depth to it but overall just nice and simple.
08) Belanova - Definitely a passer. Nothing too special about this one.
09) Baby K - Portuguese? I like it, kept me movin in my mind. She kills the verses. The chorus actually isn't what made me like this.
10) Niello - A bit in your face, but I love how fast it is. At first I didn't think their 2 voices mixed well in the song, but it all flowed nicely after a 2nd listen.
11) Joyce Jonathan - This was alright, bubbly. Not my favorite but not bad at all.
12) Sarsa - Not available :/
13) Black M - Lol some crazy sounds coming out of this guy's mouth! I dig it. Would have me bustin a move at the club.
14) Zazie - This was nice. Despite following the same pattern throughout the entire song it was enjoyable. I was attempting to pronounce everything right and failed miserably.
15) Sirusho - This brought some power to the contest haha. It was okay, can definitely see some people here enjoying this.
16) Colonel Reyel - Wow this was great, glad this made it in. Nice end to the contest.
17) Samir & Viktor - LOL WHAT?
3151 days 23 hours ago
bibbles
01) Dir en Grey – fabulous, a screamo song, I never get to hear these, ever!!!!! Is he saying ace of spades? Lemmy would be proud.
02) Alvaro Soler – have my headphones stopped working? oh there it is!! Clappy song, quite tweeish!! This is nice and bouncy!!
03) Aida – a bit slow, but not unpleasant, her voice is not too bad.
04) Shy'M – quite like the beat, when it cut in it made her voice sound better. Has quite a good tempo!
05) Kara –oooohh, the mixing on this awful, its changing from ear to ear, really fast and making me feel sick. Not enjoying, don’t know about k-pop,  it’s a bit k-tel!!
06) Zaz – quite bouncy, and I like the way she sang it, very real instead of contrived!!
07) Jesse & Joy been a few bouncy songs tonight that I have enjoyed more than the slower type ones, its okay, but im not fan of this type of music.
08) Belanova – its got a nice beat, proper instruments, and then she starts singing, very insipid needs to be punchier. Not doing for me im afraid.
09) Baby K – I wish songs would just start!! I wish this one hadn’t, her voice is very grating, nasally and dull!!
10) Niello – this is sort of singing, fast, its not  bad, I kind of liked it!!
11) Joyce Jonathan – starting okay, liking the piano, okay her voice could be stronger and less whispery, (foreign language week, I don’t know shes swearing, but it’s a bit odd that she is, it doesn’t fit!!)
12) Sarsa – this was weird, it kind of reminded me of sia, it was sort mesmerising!!
13) Black M – this is annoying, not doing for me, did he swear!!
14) Zazie – nice beat, building a bit, its not bad, quite like her voice.
15) Sirusho – didn’t like this, it sounded like lots of songs mashed together, and her voice is really straining in places. A bit Cheryl colevandishgdfdf whatever she calls herself!!
16) Colonel Reyel - bouncy, boppy, it was okay, not too bad!!
17) Samir & Viktor - Foreign language week, finally I can rest my moral high ground, let it sunbath in the last suns of the summer whilst slipping cappuccinos, let’s not worry about the swearing, I won’t have the faintest idea if what they are saying will need a rattle of the swear box. But no, it’s not to be, my moral high ground is whipped back, kicking and screaming, back to reality with a foreign song which has the actually swear word in actually English so I can actually hear it!!
3151 days 21 hours ago
PrincessTeePee
Dir En Grey ~ Guitars! I genuinely considered entering Rammstein for this week, but chose against, as I thought it would have stood out. This was a brave entry. And... it grew on me :x but the male vocal is a nooo.
Alvaro Soler ~ This was rather damn great! Very catchy.
Aida ~ I expected it to build up to something 'more' than I got...Its only ok.
Shy'M ~ Kind of reminded me of a French Madonna...I enjoyed this.
Kara ~ SYYYNTH HELLO. Verse, goodbye. Chorus though, hello again! Overall, catchy!! This may be the 2nd ever kpop entry I give points to, the first being the marvellous PSY.
Zaz ~ She sounds quite out of breath, doesn't she? I got a little bored of this, but I didn't dislike it.
Jesse & Joy ~ Oh I love me some Spanish, and its very well sang...but I got bored! Slow songs rarely appeal to me. I love the chorus, her vocal is decent. May get points.
Belanova ~ Catchyy! I liked this one a lot.
Baby K ~ I found this quite trashy, but ok at the same time? Some vocals were good.
Niello ~ This was rather great! Female vocal SLIGHTLY let the song down though.
Joyce Jonathan ~ I didn't really like this.
Sarsa ~ Good chorus, dull rest-of-song, got bored.
Black M ~ I enjoyed it more than I thought I would, but it wasn't outstanding.
Zazie ~ Nah, boring!
Sirusho ~ This was...something? I loved the intro SO MUCH, but then the female vocal gave me a bit of a headache! Its catchy though, reasonably enjoyable. Instrumentals are SOOOO GOOOOOD
Colonel Reyel ~ French Aiyaz? Ugh no didn't enjoy this.
Sami & Viktor ~ Swearing?!? and wheeey EDM in a foreign language actually sounds pretty good. I imagine this would do well in Ibiza.

open group

Tengaged Song Contest

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!