This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

TSC 225 Final

Topic » TSC 225 Final

3098 days 13 hours ago
ricktworick1
hello bibbs!
3098 days 13 hours ago
bibbles
im here, but im watching cuffs/apprentice/youre fired!!
3098 days 13 hours ago
CharlieBibi
01) Nimmo - 'Dilute This'
He's ugly.
Now that we got that out of the way, I do enjoy the beat but his voice really doesn't work for me at all. Very 50/50 on this to be honest
3098 days 13 hours ago
ryan5676
01) Nimmo - I am liking this where I enjoy the music and the voice, the only downside to this is the lyrics where it can get repetitive where I am getting annoyed of "Dilute This" being said over and over again
3098 days 13 hours ago
ryan5676
This is the first time I am commenting live!
3098 days 13 hours ago
CharlieBibi
I have class in 40 minutes so I'll leave then but oh well
3098 days 13 hours ago
ricktworick1
3098 days 13 hours ago
SomebodyAwesome
Nimmo - This. Sick. Beat. I really like this song, it's very chromatic and fun.
3098 days 13 hours ago
ryan5676
Of course this song is blocked where you could have used the x factor perfomance of it
3098 days 13 hours ago
ricktworick1
That's why there's an alt link...
3098 days 13 hours ago
CharlieBibi
02) Fleur East - 'Sax'

I don't even need to listen to it here since I already know it by heart lmfao.
Amazing beat, PERFECT chorus, GREAT vocals. Everything is in this song and this is basically "Uptown Funk" done better. I love Fleur, I love this song and it is absolutely getting my 12 points. Definately my favorite song that is not from Ailee or Xtina
3098 days 13 hours ago
bibbles
i need to give you my tv schedule, its always the live tsc show when theres stuff on the tv! although im probably one of the few that actually watches the tv live!
3098 days 13 hours ago
ricktworick1
Bibbs, send it to me once :P
3098 days 13 hours ago
SomebodyAwesome
Fleur East - YOU GO FLEUR. This is like uptown funk but 100x better. It's upbeat, energetic and amazing. It really works for her voice, A++!
3098 days 13 hours ago
ricktworick1
03) Emmi - 'Sleep On It'

open group

Tengaged Song Contest

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!