This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

TSC 225 Final

Topic » TSC 225 Final

3111 days ago
ryan5676
05) Jill Scott - The lady has got sass where I can listen to her voice all day, but I wanted the song to match the quality of which it sadly didn't where the music sound like two songs mashed together.
3111 days ago
ricktworick1
06) Noonie Bao - 'Pyramids'
3111 days ago
SomebodyAwesome
Jill Scott - Slay a bit. I don't even know what era her voice is from but it goes OFF. I don't even know what to say other than, YAAS.
3111 days ago
Insanity
Hello! :)
3111 days ago
ricktworick1
Hi Steven, you should join us!
3111 days ago
ryan5676
06) Noonie Bao - This is a nice song where the voice and the music has good qualities, but it doesn't stand out from the crowd and what can i say, it is a nice song altogether.
3111 days ago
SomebodyAwesome
Noonie Bao - I like how flexible her voice is. The chorus is easily the best part and the only part I would remember if I were to never listen to it again.
3111 days ago
ricktworick1
07) Lawson - 'Under The Sun'
3111 days ago
Insanity
I can't. I'm on my phone.
3111 days ago
bibbles
blimey, lawson!!
3111 days ago
Insanity
BIBBLES <3
3111 days ago
ryan5676
07) Lawson - I'm loving this where I can get myself grooving to this where I really really like their voices and that wicked beat!
3111 days ago
SomebodyAwesome
Lawson - I'm not too fond of boybands but... this is better. The other song was boring, and at least this is faster and upbeat which keeps it from being basic. What pisses me off his voice but otherwise I'm okay with it.
3111 days ago
ricktworick1
08) Emma's Imagination - 'Pour It Out'
3111 days ago
bibbles
insanity!!!!!

open group

Tengaged Song Contest

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!