This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

TSC 225 Final

Topic » TSC 225 Final

3098 days 3 hours ago
Catch_a_falling_star
But Fleaur East is top 10 in the UK? :s
She was number 5 on Sunday :p :)
3098 days 3 hours ago
ricktworick1
Catch, only the friday full updates count.
3098 days 3 hours ago
ryan5676
02) Feur East - What can i say, it is what you get on the tin where it is catchy, fun and entertaining. But this is a song I wouldn't really listen to that much where it is poor in the verses section
3098 days 3 hours ago
SomebodyAwesome
Emmi - Her voice reminds me of a lot of other great artists. Everything about her song, her voice and this song is really cute, and the chorus/bridge is really well done.
3098 days 3 hours ago
CharlieBibi
03) Emmi - 'Sleep On It'

Oooh I like her voice. I really like the chorus as well and I think everything just fits beautifully. Maybe 3:10 mins would have been enough but overall, an extremely solid entry.
3098 days 3 hours ago
ricktworick1
04) Kodaline - 'Love Will Set You Free'
3098 days 3 hours ago
ricktworick1
I missed a song in the lineup hold on
3098 days 3 hours ago
ricktworick1
UPDATED Tonight's Running Order

01) Nimmo
02) Fleur East
03) Emmi
04) Kodaline
05) Jill Scott
06) Noonie Bao
07) Lawson
08) Emma's Imagination
09) Cold War Kids
10) The Courtesans
11) Parson James
12) Sabina Ddumba
13) DJ Snake
14) Sophie Ellis-Bextor
15) Grace
16) Gavin James
17) John Newman
18) Felix Cartal
19) Miia
20) The Score
21) Mylene Farmer & Sting
22) Lapsley
23) Jon Bellion
24) Monogem
3098 days 3 hours ago
ryan5676
03) Emmi - This got a haunting feeling where this is something I like and this is a type of song I expect to hear on the radio of how great it is!
3098 days 3 hours ago
bibbles
i see the line up, and then i have to go back to my pm to see which song i sent in!!
3098 days 3 hours ago
SomebodyAwesome
Kodaline - So far the only one I dislike, I don't know maybe I'm not in the mood to listening to a ballad. His voice is alright and at the very least, I enjoyed the ending with everyone singing in unison.
3098 days 3 hours ago
CharlieBibi
04) Kodaline - 'Love Will Set You Free'
I want to hate this. I do. It's terrible. It's awful.
oh goddammit okay I really don't mind this song, actually, I think I liked it more than I hated it. Fuck off.
3098 days 3 hours ago
ricktworick1
05) Jill Scott - 'Closure'
3098 days 3 hours ago
ryan5676
04) Kodaline - This is quite boring and forgettable to me where the singers just goes on and on where I want to fall asleep of how boring it is
3098 days 3 hours ago
CharlieBibi
05) Jill Scott - 'Closure'

This is the opposite of Kodaline. I REALLY wanna like it but it sounds like SUCH a mess I don't even know what to think. I love it at parts and hate it at other parts. Very OTTM

open group

Tengaged Song Contest

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!