This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Fritzy Ranks

Topic » Fritzy Ranks

3092 days 11 hours ago
Catch_a_falling_star
none of my songs have appeared yet cryin
3092 days 5 hours ago
bibbles
i will be really shocked if any of my songs appear on the list!!
3092 days 3 hours ago
Fritzyyyyy
Perhaps a bit of a shocker, but alas... here it is. Don't kill me, RIck, you've got plenty more to come.

64) LP - "Tokyo Sunrise" // Submitted by ricktworick1 // TSC 202, 1st place, 206 points (7 points given).

Dare I say this is a little TOO perfect? If this was a one time listen rankdown, it would likely be a bit higher, but alas, it's not something that I can go back to often. Still, it's fantastic and very deserving of the ridiculous point total it received.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

63) James Bay - "Hold Back The River" // Submitted by LisaSak // TSC 185, 4th place, 93 points (3 points given).

Mayo Superstar. This is definitely not something that I would normally be into, but James Bay is one of the exceptions to that. So simple, but there's something about it that I totally buy into.

62) Molly Petterson Hammar - "Something Right" // Submitted by Patrick319 // TSC 214, 1st place, 117 points (10 points given).

She must be doing something right, amirite? Slay a bit, Ms. Petterson Hammar. 

61) Kelis - "Rumble" // Submitted by ricktworick1 // TSC 160, 11th place, 50 points (12 points given).

This song, and the entire album this is from (Food) is so unlike the Kelis taht I fell in love with. That said, I'm still very much so down with it, as evident by this placement. All about that brass. <3
3091 days 12 hours ago
77sparks77
YAS @ LP  - I am so disappointed I didn't score Tokyo Sunrise higher cause it's literally so on point. One of my favorite TSC entries ever since I got back into it this year!
3091 days 8 hours ago
Patrick319
Tokyo sunrise is overrated af sorry rick
3091 days 2 hours ago
Insanity
Agreed tbh
3089 days 23 hours ago
Fritzyyyyy
60) Kiesza - "No Enemiesz" // Submitted by Monrooster // TSC 181, 13th place, 53 points (12 points given).

A very quality song from a very quality album with a very quality music video. Hit those stepsz, girlfriend.

59) Zella Day - "Sweet Ophelia" // Submitted by Patrick319 // TSC 168, 7th place, 79 points (7 points given).

IMO, the best Zella Day entry of TSC by a pretty large margin. in hindsight, I wish I gave it more points, but at the time It was entered, I had already been past my binge-listen of it and was a bit over it by that point. It's regained a lot of it's shine since that time.

58) Grace - "The Honey" // Submitted by ianfitz0012 // TSC 205, 15th place, 43 points (12 points given).

I think this would be the most questionable choice thus far in the rankings, so feel free to shit on my personal taste (this goes without saying, really), but it's my jam (some would even say that it's my ladyjam).

57) Kovacs - "Diggin" // Submitted by TolisKalkas // TSC 202, 5th place, 93 points (12 points given).

This feels much unlike a lot of Tolis entries, and I was definitely surprised when I found out it was him (I usually can pinpoint a few entries that are potentially his, didn't even consider this, IIRC). Nice dark entry, unique-ish voice, good tune.
3089 days 23 hours ago
Fritzyyyyy
56) Seinabo Sey - "Pistols At Dawn" // Submitted by Monrooster // TSC 178, 15th place, 43 points (12 points given).

As evidenced by the fact that I've entered her about 4 times now (perverts), I'm a huge stan for Ms. Sey. This is probably one of my least favorite of her songs, which really isn't saying much, as I love all of her work.
3089 days 23 hours ago
smi9127
*eye twitches*
3089 days 19 hours ago
Fritzyyyyy
Smi, you've got a few on here, but you might be waiting a while.
3089 days 13 hours ago
Catch_a_falling_star
Pistols at dawn is amazing! :)
3089 days 6 hours ago
bibbles
is it terrible i dont remember most of these!
3088 days 23 hours ago
Fritzyyyyy
55) John Newman - "Lights Down" // Submitted by Monrooster // TSC 214, 4th place, 91 points (12 points given).

Froback Friday to when I submitted this and Monrooster took it for himself when hosting, only so I could put this on my rankings That didn't happen, but I like that narrative.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

54) Moko - "Your Love" // Submitted by Patrick319 // TSC 169, 2nd place 99 points (12 points given).

*vogues until my wrists hurt*

53) Kovo - "Hurts" (feat. Moko) // Submitted by ricktworick1 // TSC 207, 6th place, 76 points (12 points given).

Back to back Moko. I remember thinking this was going to win, but alas, it was pushed.

52) Hilary Duff - "Sparks" // Submitted by mack3199 // TSC 203, 8th place, 75 points (4 points given).

#DuffMiver for life. This really grew on me, to the point where it produced my favorite youtube comment of all-time:

Crystal Roessner
Shared publicly  -  Jul 28, 2015

I FEEEEEL SPARKS EVERY TIME! !!!!! EVER YYYY TIME!!!1!! YOUR SEXY BABY YOUR MINE ALLWAYS I FEEEL SPARKS AND MY BODY SHAKES JUST THINKING ABOUT YOU EVER Y TIME IT HAPPENS EVERY TIME I SEEE YOU LOVE THE WAY YOU LOVE ME I REALLY DOOOO LOVE YOU! !!!!?

Indeed, bitch. Indeed.
3088 days 23 hours ago
Fritzyyyyy
51) Feder - "Goodbye" // Submitted by mack3199 / TSC 207, 16th place, 52 points (7 points given).

I got over ironically loving this and am now genuinely in love with it. I hope I get to a time/point/situation in my life where I can send this to a go without even a drop of irony to it.
3088 days 22 hours ago
dragotistic
don't think any of my songs will be on this list :X

open group

Tengaged Song Contest

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!