This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Fritzy Ranks

Topic » Fritzy Ranks

3088 days 17 hours ago
Fritzyyyyy
~TOP 50, YALL~

50) Khaled - "C'est la vie" // Submitted by Samhuss // TSC 165, 1st place, 117 points (10 points given).

An overdose of fun.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

49) Black M - "La legend Black" // Submitted by Monrooster // TSC 219, 9th place, 76 points (12 points given).

Black M bnngs it. Sur Ma Route didn't quite make the top 72, but it was definitely in consideration. Really hoping he becomes a staple in foreign language weeks.

48) Cash Cash - "Devil" (feat. Neon Hitch, B.o.B & Busta Rhymes) // Submitted by Aquamarine // TSC 213, 4th place, 85 points (10 points given).

Cash Cash beats + Busta. *fans self*

47) Awa - "Obvious" // Submitted by Patrick319 // TSC 213, 1st place, 130 points (12 points given).

If someone were to rob Jazmine Sullivan of her rightful TSC 213 victory, I'd like for it to be Awa. Oh, that happened.
3088 days 6 hours ago
CharlieBibi
MOKO HURTS < 333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333

Would be in my top 10 tbh :X
3088 days 3 hours ago
Insanity
I hate Khaled because they robbed Ivy and Gold so hard </3
3088 days 1 hour ago
Fritzyyyyy
46) SCOOTER - "Bigroom Blitz" (feat. Wiz Khalifa) // Submitted by Samhuss // TSC 202, 14th place, 50 points (10 points given).

"Nobody is hotter than Scooter... thank you." - 60 year old SCOOTER frontman. For that shit lyric alone, this deserves a spot on this list. But really, did you not expect a group of over the age German trance artists combined with one of the shittiest rappers in the game to make this list based on irony alone? Not to mention, this goes hard.

45) Sandra Lyng - "Play My Drum" // Submitted by Patrick319 // TSC 218, 4th place, 75 points (8 points given).

RAPAPA followed by killer sax is the perfect formula to get me into a song. See: Saxofuckinfon.

44) Maverick Sabre - "Walk Into The Sun" // Submitted by TolisKalkas // TSC 199, 3rd place, 88 points (8 points given).

This pasty white seemingly ginger boy brings too much soul for ya nerve. If you like this, do yourself a favor and check out his album -- lovely stuff.

43) Jessica Mauboy - "This Ain't Love" // Submitted by ricktworick1 // TSC 217, 2nd place, 116 points (10 points given).

Somewhere earlier on this list I mentioned a certain structure to songs that's getting pretty big, and that fits that mold. Again, it's something that I'm really into, and this nails it. Jessica Mauboy to represent Australia in ESC 2016, please.
3088 days ago
Patrick319
Sandra and Awa are my proudest finds.
3088 days ago
Patrick319
LOL I remember Rick hating Bigroom Blitz. I think it might be on his least fave entry list?
3088 days ago
ricktworick1
might is a weak word in this case.
3087 days 23 hours ago
Fritzyyyyy
lmfao, I think it's the only song on this list that I'd be genuinely embarrassed to admit to IRL friends that I'm into. I think that says a lot.
3087 days 23 hours ago
Fritzyyyyy
42) Gin Wigmore - "Written In The Water (Die Regardless)" // Submitted by ricktworick1 // TSC 210, 3rd place, 121 points (10 points given).

Rick again? Shocking noms! This isn't my favorite of Gin's work, but it's up there. Her voice just gets me, and this gives me the ultimate toe-tapping experience.
3087 days 23 hours ago
ricktworick1
I'M SLAYING THIS LIST
3087 days 19 hours ago
CharlieBibi
I would have submitted Maverick first but another song caught my attention :( I loved it so much
3087 days 15 hours ago
Fritzyyyyy
41) LOLO - "Hit and Run" // Submitted by cheznahuf // TSC 165, 5th place, 85 points (12 points given).

Come back to us, Chez. Have never been able to put my finger on what I love about this song, but alas, I love it. The chorus isn't anything too special, but after hearing it for the first time, it was stuck in my head for weeks.

40) Ella Eyre - "If I Go" // Submitted by Monrooster // TSC 163, 2nd place, 100 points (10 points given).

This was my first exposure to Ms. Eyre, and ever since, she has been receiving (probably too much) praise and adoration from me. Not a surprise, but this isn't the last you'll see of her on this list.

39) Zara Larsson - "Lush Life" // Submitted by ricktworick1 // TSC 212, 2nd place, 94 points (7 points given).

In hindsight, I wish I would have given this more points in 212 (likely a 12 if Azealia Banks didn't exist, but alas, her entry from that contest is DQ'ed on these rankings). Such a great song to groove to.

38) Dinah Nah - "Make Me (La La La)" // Submitted by AlanDuncan // TSC 194, 8th place, 74 points (12 points given).

Thanks, Obama, for only letting me access this live performance from MF instead of the studio version of this banger. I would almost argue that I wish this would have qualified for ESC over Heroes, but that would have likely given Russia the win, so I'll refrain from saying such criminal things.
3087 days 9 hours ago
Catch_a_falling_star
Lolo Hit and Run is an incredible song. :)
I don't know if I appreciated it at the time, but after downloading it I listen to loads of times. :p :)
3086 days 23 hours ago
Fritzyyyyy
37) Vince Kidd - "Sick Love" (feat. Lady Leshurr) // Submitted by TheGoodMan // TSC 158, 6th place, 81 points (10 points given).

I don't really consider myself to be a shallow person (I mean, come on, I'm sitting here ranking for no reason), but if this was performed by someone even remotely attractive and not a gothic gremlin, this might be even higher on my list. Sex sells, but it sells better when you don't look like you hatched from an egg prematurely. Oh, and Lady Leshurr kills it in a very minimal role.

36) Gavin Degraw - "Fire" // Submitted by TolisKalkas // TSC 183, 1st place, 103 points (10 points given).

Other than Josef Salvat (and probably around the same level of James Morrison/Maverick Sabre), Gavin is my true musical mayo love interest based on strictly voice alone.

35) Ace Wilder - "Riot" // Submitted by AlphaBravo // TSC 186, 2nd place, 111 points (10 points given).

MF goddess showing you to make a genuine banger with limited vocal ability. < 3

34) Mapei - "Don't Wait" // Submitted by ricktworick1 // TSC 166, 12th place, 58 points (12 points given).

To the haters: please try and duet with a robot and make it sound even somewhat good. Mapei nailed it.
3086 days 23 hours ago
ricktworick1
YOU SEEM TO ENJOY MY SONGS THAT FLOPPED

open group

Tengaged Song Contest

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!