This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Fritzy Ranks

Topic » Fritzy Ranks

3106 days 20 hours ago
Patrick319
Change is better.
3106 days 17 hours ago
NerdBird44
When none of your entries have made it on the list yet lol
3106 days 11 hours ago
Fritzyyyyy
33) Blasterjaxx - "Faith" // Submitted by TolisKalkas // TSC 167, 17th place, 50 points (8 points given).

...and the best beat drop in all of my time in TSC goes to: BLASTERJAXX. Thank you, BJaxx, for adding "hands up for the filthy drop" to my TSC shit-post comment rolodex.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

32) Oceana - "Say Sorry" // Submitted by Talian // TSC 177, 7th place, 76 points (12 points given).

GIVE ME ALL OF YOUR EMOTION, OCEANA. GIVE ME ALL OF YOUr HAND DRAMA, OCEANA. GIVE ME ALL OF YOUR SHITTY LYRICS, OCEANA. "I was here before ya, drinkin' Coca Cola" will forever be one of my favorite bad lyrics in a serious song for as long as I live. That said, the rest of it is so on point emotionally.

31) Sevyn Streeter - "How Bad Do You Want It" // Submitted by TolisKalkas // TSC 209, 8th place, 50 points (10 points given).

It was love at first listen the second I heard that it sampled "Utopia" by Bang La Decks. Come for the Bang La Decks, stay for the Streeter.
3106 days 10 hours ago
FlameonX
I don't think I'm going to make it into these rankings, especially since the first half has been posted.
3106 days 4 hours ago
kkoster001
Me when none of my songs have come up. :c
3106 days 2 hours ago
Patrick319
Rick and Tolis have taken over this ranking.
3106 days 2 hours ago
Insanity
One of my entries was mentioned! :P
3106 days 1 hour ago
Patrick319
I hope it stays only one so you're motivated to send better songs.
3105 days 23 hours ago
bibbles
rick and tolis are taking over the rankings, patrick, cos our songs are all in the top 10!!
3105 days 20 hours ago
Fritzyyyyy
30) Jon Bellion - "All Time Low" // Submitted by Js21 // TSC 210, 6th place, 85 points (12 points given).

Jon Bellion stan gonna stan for Jon Bellion.

29) MAX - "Puppeteer" // Submitted by Lockie // TSC 189, 1st place, 109 points (7 points given).

If someone told me before I started TSC that I'd join TSC, do a set of rankings after like a year and a half of being in it, and putting a male Nickelodeon star in the top 30 of said rankings, I don't think that I'd be alive right now to compile this.

28) John Newman - "Come and Get It" // Submitted by ricktworick1 // TSC 203, 2nd place, 92 points (8 points given).

Favorite Newman song deserves this spot.

27) Fabienne - "City of Shadows" // Submitted by AlphaBravo // TSC 163, 1st place, 122 points (12 points given).

Mapei just got out-done in a duet with a robot. Nothing flashy, but this has always stuck with me from the first few contests that I participated in. In the words of geovanycaldeorn -- "love it."
3104 days 20 hours ago
Fritzyyyyy
26) Clare Maguire - "Don't Mess Me Around" // Submitted by TolisKalkas // TSC 190, 1st place, 89 points (12 points given).

Scorned woman done with your bullshit is such an overdone archetype, but Clare did it SO right.

25) Stella Mwangi - "Koolio" // Submitted by TolisKalkas // TSC 174, 12th place, 58 points (10 points given).

This is the same cute little girl from "Haba Haba?" Stop playin'. STOP PLAYIN'. Tolis and I need a Skype reunion tour where we perform this for old times sake (but no, we're not a gangsta).

24) Peter Fox - "Alles Neu" // Submitted by smi9127 // TSC 159, 19th place, 21 points (12 points given).

Spoiler: my favorite foreign language entry. As you can see, I'm one of the only people that liked this, giving it more than half of the points (and in a Eurovision week where I knew and loved most of the songs, no less) that It received in total. I will still defend it to the death. People have sampled the shit out of this lovely instrumental, and for some reason, the German is really doing it for me despite being one of the least sexy languages around.
3102 days 7 hours ago
Fritzyyyyy
23) Anna F - "DNA" // Submitted by TolisKalkas // TSC 160, 8th place, 75 points (10 points given).

Favorite "SNAPPY-CLAPPY" TSC entry with one of my favorite ridiculous lyrics of "it's okay, I just wanna fuck your friends" coming from this cutesy looking Austrian chick.

22) The Chemical Brothers - "Go" // Submitted by Monrooster // TSC 199, 6th place, 78 points (12 points given).

Great production + Q-Tip doing his thing.

21) Sigma - "Changing" (feat. Paloma Faith) // Submitted by Js21 // TSC 172, 2nd place, 96 points (12 points given).

Sigma's got some pretty great tracks. This is the best of the best.  Paloma Slayth also kills it, as per usual.
3102 days 7 hours ago
77sparks77
Public Broadcasting's "Go" was better.....
3102 days 2 hours ago
Patrick319
I was honestly dying without this ranking for two days.
3100 days 20 hours ago
NerdBird44
*Cries*

open group

Tengaged Song Contest

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!