This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

ROOKIES APPS

Topic » ROOKIES APPS

4219 days 7 hours ago
Aquamarine
Username: Aquamarine
Why should I pick you?: Because I've never played your Survivor games but I hear they're pretty good. I'm also on so many hours a day [#lolnolife] and need something to do. Plus Im an experienced player, just not a vet in this game. What better way to start playing than to come in and win the final season? Plus Tengaged is boring as hell and I'm kind of hoping you have interesting challenges.
What are ALL the EST times you can be active?: 5PM-1AM
Why do you want to be in Gaia's FINAL Season? (This better be your longest answer) I'm tired of hosting my own games and I never really play ones hosted by another person. Plus if this is some great group game series, then I'd love to be the final winner. Like I said in why you should pick me though, Tengaged is kind of dull lately.
4219 days 7 hours ago
rasmusjt48
Joshua
Rasmusjt48
Because I played a lot of Survivor Groups
All Day
Because I want to win
4219 days 6 hours ago
chhsfreshman2009

Username:chhsfreshman2009

Why should I pick you?:  Because I am very good at reading people and I am a loveable person who is hard to vote out.

What are ALL the EST times you can be active?: on weekdays- 3 to 10 pm

On weekends- 9 am to 5 pm   then 9 pm to 12 am

Why do you want to be in Gaia's FINAL Season? (This better be your longest answer)  I have heard a lot of great things about Gaia as a host,  I also much more prefer group games because they actually have people get picked out for it! :D   also there aren't any premades, so that means I can actually work my magic! ;)
4219 days 5 hours ago
jakehou97

Username: Jakehou97

Why should I pick you?:
I am very active player for challenges and strategically. I am also very good at challenges and strategy. I have been kinda know as a "nice guy" but still I know I can cause Drama and make the game interesting, enteraining and fun

What are ALL the EST times you can be active?:
Weekdays-Anytime AFTER 6:00 PM Weekends/Holidays-Anytime AFTER 9AM

Why do you want to be in Gaia's FINAL Season?
Because I know you should pick me like I explained above. And I really want the chance to show what I'm made of in your final season.
PLEASE pick me. :)
4218 days 15 hours ago
hippydude126
Username: hippydude126
Why should I pick you?: because if you do I will make this an unforgettable season of survivor
What are ALL the EST times you can be active?: 12 - 4pm EST
Why do you want to be in Gaia's FINAL Season? (This better be your longest answer) i have been part of many group games and let me tell u, i have always come out on top. I am a dynamic player and I will add that extra spark to the final season of this amazing series. Wanna go out with a bang gaia? Well I know just the trick to make sure the finale will be the creme de la creme of any group game you have ever hosted!
4218 days 13 hours ago
losangelesgirl
Username: losangelesgirl
Why should I pick you?: Because I'm active player, good player, I always make season very good... U better chose me!!!
What are ALL the EST times you can be active?: 4pm EST ot 3pm EST like in suitman's survivor :D
Why do you want to be in Gaia's FINAL Season? (This better be your longest answer)- I'm good player... I played a lot of group games.. In suitman's survivor I got 6th and that's very good.. then I won smiley's survivor second chances... AND I ALWAYS WANTED TO PLAY YOUR GROUP GAME BECAUSE ILY!!!!!!!!!!!
4218 days 10 hours ago
Janellealltheway
username: Janellealltheway
why should I pick you? ok, so i am trying so hard to become tengaged famous! because I know that people would love me! im a very good player at this game, but I just started playing a while ago so its hard to prove it. I will show you how good of a player i am if you would please just give me a chance :) thank you
what are ALL the BEST times you can be active: all the time. (i have no life lol)
Why do you want to be in Gaia's FINAL Season? (this better be your longest answer: Because since it is your final season, alot of people will watch it! and this will be my time to finally proove myself! surviver, and big brother are my favorite shows and i without a doubt am auditioning for them until i get on the shows. so i need practice :) this is the perfect place to :))) please pick me! i wont let you down
4218 days 10 hours ago
Sharon
Username: Sharon
Why should I pick you?: Because i would Love to be on ur Survivor Season :)
What are ALL the EST times you can be active?: 4 , 7 , 8 , 9 , 10
Why do you want to be in Gaia's FINAL Season? (This better be your longest answer) because i wamma be in ur final Season cause i wanna win this Survivor Season i wanna be the title of the Final Winner of it and i wanna be the dan that will beat out all the vets and show fans can win and we can do it the first time if you pick me u wont regret it at all i will be here 100% ready for anything that you throw at me and iknow theres 80 other apps and that you might not even look atmines but u reallyhope you do and pick me i Will do anything to win this season lieiing backstab w.e idc i just wanna be that wnner so hope you pick me <3 Bye :)
4218 days ago
Alyxandra
Alexandra (Aly)
Alyxandra
I will bring the drama and will 100% be active :3
5-9
I heard nothing but great things about this about this group and would be a privelage if I got accepted. It would also be great if I got accpted against like 100 other applicants. lol. Like I said I will always be active and I will not bail out on you this.group and no one in this group!!!
4218 days ago
dylansthebest
Username: Dylansthebest
Why should I pick you?: Beacause Im a great player and can cause lots of action ad work real hard.
What are ALL the EST times you can be active?: est
Why do you want to be in Gaia's FINAL Season? (This better be your longest answer) I want to be in your final season beacause It seems fun and somethign I;d be great in and I can make this the best season EVER plus ily.
4218 days ago
DrPepsi
Danny
DrPepsi
Because i want to see how long i can last and see how this goes!!!
ill tell u when i cannot be active
Because I would love to see me please this i've been trying to get in this like i didnt make an app cuz everyone was already picked out but now i can make one but its the last season so i want to make this SO PLEASE PICK ME! :D
4217 days 22 hours ago
Gaiaphage
APPS CLOSED

open group

Gaiaphage's Final Season Placements

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!