This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

ROOKIES APPS

Topic » ROOKIES APPS

4251 days 20 hours ago
Ninihead25
Username: Ninihead25
Why should I pick you?: I've never played before, I'm usually pretty good at group games, and would love to play!
What are ALL the EST times you can be active?: anywhere from 7:00pm EST to 12:00pm EST
Why do you want to be in Gaia's FINAL Season? (This better be your longest answer) I would like to play because I have never had a chance to play in your survivor. I have always wanted to but never found the time. I thought since this is your last season that I should apply and here i am now typing this lol. I think I have what it takes to make it to the end, and hopefully rack up enough jury votes to maybe even win the game. GL picking! =)
4251 days 5 hours ago
JamesM
Username: JamesM
Why should I pick you?: Whenever a challenge is brought to my attention I never back down. While I usually use this quote to help me in life, it can apply to tengaged as well. I will never back down in this game. Regardless of how many people are in my way I will take each and every one of them down one by one by one. Creating drama where necessary and making sure people vote my way will be part of my tactic. Although I cannot reveal all of my strategy I can assure you that should I be picked I will bring a very interesting personality and gameplay to your final season.
What are ALL the EST times you can be active?:
Mondays : 10am to 11am, 1pm to 5pm, 10pm to whenever.
Tuesdays : 10:45am to 12:30pm, 1:45pm to 3:30pm, 4:15pm to 6PM, 11PM to whenever.
Wednesdays : same as Mondays.
Thursdays : 10am to 11am, 1:45pm to 3:30pm, 4:15pm to 6PM, 8PM to whenever
Fridays : 10am to 12pm, From Noon-to-six  I can be on my phone if we don't have any emergency calls at my ambulance corporation... after 6pm I'll be on.
Saturdays : On all day until 6:30pm, can be on phone after 6:30.
Sundays : On all day until 3pm, can't at 3pm to 5pm, phone from 5 to 7, will be on computer after 7.
Why do you want to be in Gaia's FINAL Season? (This better be your longest answer)
I. Love. Challenges. I don't care about any prize, or reward challenges, or really about making friends (although I sure I will make a few). I want to win this game. A game with no one I have any previous relationships would be AMAZING for me, because that is a real challenge for me. Usually I depend on knowing a friend and working with them, or knowing an enemy and either find people that dislike them as well or getting the enemy to secretly work with me... but that probably won't work at the start of this game. I'll have a lot of challenges ahead of me if I am chosen but I am confident I have the ability to survive them and become the winner of your final season.

Overall, congratulations on having very successful seasons, and I am looking forward to letting you watch me play.

Sidenote, regardless of whether or not I am picked: Would recommend that you have each player send you daily confessionals (about a paragraph long) to weed out inactives and make it more exciting for you to watch =p.
4249 days ago
Esquiff
Username: Esquiff
Why should I pick you?: Im sneaky, devious, cunning, and smart.
What are ALL the EST times you can be active?: between 3pm-10pm est. on school days (later on fridays) and all times on sat/sun.
Why do you want to be in Gaia's FINAL Season? (This better be your longest answer) I want to be in Gaia's FINAL season because I think that i have what it takes. I can form alliances and I can win clutch challenges. I am no dumbass so plz dont take me for one. I host my own survivor season so i know what it is like to host and how stressfull it can be. Im not going to kiss ass and say that I want to play because you are a legendary host. No. That's not true! I want to play because I know i can do this! I am confident! Im pretty good at just about any challenge (spamming inparticular) and I can be active when you need me. My point is, im a ruthless player and will stop at nothing to win. If I dont win, so be it. Its whatever; but i at least would like the chance to try!
4249 days ago
DylanBT
Username: DylanBT
Why should I pick you?: I hope I've proven in other seasons that I'm an able competitor, and there are very few people who play like me. I'm yet to win, so hopefully I can prove somthing this time around. #TeamWhite
What are all the EST times you can be active: 5 PM EST on weekdays, and whenever on weekends.
Why do you want to be on Gaia's FINAL Season?: After Tocantins I've always wanted to be on one of your seasons but due to various reasons, an oppurtunity never presented it's self. I haven't played in months and I'd love to make a comeback here.
4248 days 23 hours ago
Survivorfan1111
Username: Survivorfan1111
Why should I pick you?: I am a huge survivor fan. I know the ins and the outs.  I'm a great strategist that can adapt to his surrI oundings.
What are ALL the EST times you can be active?: From 4pm est to 11 pm est.  :)
Why do you want to be in Gaia's FINAL Season? (This better be your longest answer)

You're a great cohost in Suitman's and I want to see you in your element.  It is your final season so I was to be a part of a special season.  I know I can make big moves and make great alliances.  I want to have some affect in the game. Whether it be idols, challenges, blindsides I want to see it all!  Let me in the season.  I DARE YOU!
4248 days 23 hours ago
Username: avatar3939
Why should I pick you?:cuz i'll make ur final season the best
What are ALL the EST times you can be active?:

Monday 5:30-7:30
Tuseday 4:30-6:30
Wensday- same as monday
thrusday- same as monday
friday 4:30-10:00
My weekends vary sometimes not @ all other all day

i will make big moves, i'll be sure to make this a entertaning season i'll send u TONS of connfessionals and when i really get into games i do great
4247 days 18 hours ago
Alaadin
Username: Alaadin
Why should I pick you?: Well u know how i play you have seen me and played with me
What are ALL the EST times you can be active?: All of them lmaoo

BEcause i want to win the 2 best survivor group games on the site, i think im worhty and great enough!
4247 days 1 hour ago
Woodzy16
Username:Woodzy16
Why should I pick you?:Because i will Be the sole survivor!
What are ALL the EST times you can be active?: weekdays 4pm till 10pm weekends anytime

Because i never do well at any of these games i've always wanted to play and when i get a chance at playing any survivor it gets canceled or no- one plays or i get voted out first for a simple reason eg: not talking or talking too much. But i really want to play and i hope i get the chance to play this amazing group game final.
4246 days 21 hours ago
Jarry
Username: Jarry
Why should I pick you?: Cuz I want to be in it.
What are ALL the EST times you can be active?: 4:00 to 8:00
Why do you want to be in Gaia's FINAL Season? (This better be your longest answer) Cuz I want to .
4246 days 21 hours ago
BassAbsol
Username: BassAbsol
Why should I pick you?: Because I'm no typical survivor player
What are ALL the EST times you can be active?: Weekdays 6:30 to 11:30
Why do you want to be in Gaia's FINAL Season? (This better be your longest answer) I really think I can prove myself because of this. And I really like survivor
4245 days 13 hours ago
violet7676
Username: Violet7676
Why should I pick you?: I really want try out your season, I always heard it was amazing, but Inever got around to signing up! I think this should be the best time during your last Gen. 1 Season!
What are ALL the EST times you can be active?: 5:30 PM -12:00 PM On weekdays. Weekends are more like, all day.
Why do you want to be in Gaia's FINAL Season? (This better be your longest answer). Well on my old account, I saw my friend play in this game, he told me to sign up with him, but I was having an inactive streak ATM and didn't want to commit to a group game. After I came back on this new account, I decided, I want to try a survivor, make new friends, and just get restarted on tengaged. You season poppd up, with people saying OMG IT'S THE BEST TRY IT! So I am going with the "In" Crowd and trying something new!
4244 days 1 hour ago
asz9191
Username: asz9191
Why should I pick you?: I heard this was the group game to do I just did my frist group game loed it.  I try hard and always compete.
What are ALL the EST times you can be active?:monday through wednesday all day.  thursday before 7 friday before 9 saturday before 9 sunday after 9
Why do you want to be in Gaia's FINAL Season? (This better be your longest answer)  I treat these gmaes like the real thing.  I try hard play to win and really like competing.  I don't like the roleplay aspect like oh i hooked up with her but I like the game and I will treat it like a game and play to win.  I heard this was the game to join if you were going to join any.
4244 days 1 hour ago
Donblack16
Username: Donblack16
Why should I pick you?: Dude i would be fucking blessed if you picked me. i am a huge fan of survivor and it`s your final season? Dude i will make this final season a fucking big ass memory if you let me it! I will do thing none of these vets would expect please let me in!\

What are ALL the EST times you can be active?: i`m on all day everyday. Lol i have school from 7:30 - 2:48 EVENT THROUGH THAT I CHECK MOBILY SO I KEEP UP TO DATE WITH ALL THIS STUF!! I`M ACTIVE AS FUCK!

I want to be in this final season because i want to proove to people on tengaged i am not a force to be reckond with i will do what ever it takes to win this game. if i have to get cutthroat then that what is gonna happen. if i have to lie that is also gonna happen. I want to be in this season so bad!
4243 days 5 hours ago
Gloss
Username: Gloss
Why should I pick you?: You should pick me because I can really bring the drama and I'm not afraid to make big moves. I believe, no I KNOW that i can win this, all you have to do is accept me. :D
What are ALL the EST times you can be active?: 2:30pm-9:45pm (Weekdays), Any time on Weekends
Why do you want to be in Gaia's FINAL Season? (This better be your longest answer) I want to be a part of Gaia's final season because i can bring something to your seasons that no one else can. Willpower, determination, and most of all to outwin, outplay, and outlast every one else and to stand at the finale holding my check, baby!
4243 days 4 hours ago
mattmon3365
murphy
mattmon3365
because i wanna prove noobs can win. I am very good at challenges and am very active.
3-12 pm
i wanna join because i really think your survivor games are awesome. I cant wait to show the veterans i can win, and I just wanna experience this. I am loyal, nice and funny but backstabbing if u get on my bad side! Please pick me!

open group

Gaiaphage's Final Season Placements

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!