This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

ROOKIES APPS

Topic » ROOKIES APPS

4243 days 21 hours ago
TheAce
Jason
The ace
Cuz I love survivor were friends( casting buds) and I love survivor and would love to bring excitement to this game
3-12
Same as mattmon
4243 days 17 hours ago
Booyahhayoob
Username: Booyahhayoob
Why should I pick you?:I tend to make it far, I bring drama, and I wanna try and finally win one. -_-
What are ALL the EST times you can be active?: 6-8 or 9 PM most days.
Why do you want to be in Gaia's FINAL Season? So far, I've been in Bingo's and a couple other "lower level" hosts, like JETTEJ's, so I wanted to try yours out, and hopefully get at LEAST same position as Bingo's, and if I win, I could be considered epic. /shot
4241 days 18 hours ago
Gaiaphage
YOU HAVE ABOUT HALF A WEEK TO A WEEK TO APPLY!!
4241 days 15 hours ago
Ronel
ONLY APPLY IF YOU HAVE NEVER PLAYED IN A SEASON OF MINE. There's another thread for veterans.

Username:Ronel
Why should I pick you?: i found myself as competitive. I like group games alot.i may have evicted from group games because they found me as threat. I am a threat. Im a survivor

What are ALL the EST times you can be active?: 6pm to 8pm and in saturdyas and sundays all day looong

Why do you want to be in Gaia's FINAL Season? (This better be your longest answer)
I am a threat to be found by other else. Im here for the gift too but the reason is im a threat to others. Im a forgivable person. I forgive them easily but if you did something that better broke my rules imma kick u in the ass and im gonna create a World War III.im a survivor and im a threat . Im freking senior highschoool. I love being targeted at . byeee MWAHH
4241 days 9 hours ago
CK11
Username: CK11
Why should I pick you?: I'm super fierce in these games :P  But seriously, I'm a competitor.  If I'm not an early out, I'm in the finale.  My strategy is going to be flawless this time
What are ALL the EST times you can be active?: Usually 6-9 EST on weekdays, sometimes 4-9 but that covers all bases...if this starts in November then usually 4-9
Why do you want to be in Gaia's FINAL Season? (This better be your longest answer): Well I just got voted out of Suit's Thailand, I need something to alleviate my boredom, and I want to make it far to make myself feel better
4240 days ago
tombo01
Username: Tombo01
Why should I pick you?: Because we're both helping Shawn and I want this to be an awesome season!
What are ALL the EST times you can be active?: 11am to 5pm :)
Why do you want to be in Gaia's FINAL Season? (This better be your longest answer) I want some crazy twists like double tribal councils, double individual immunity, midway tribe changes, double hidden immunity idols (able to save two people at once), etc... :)
4240 days ago
tombo01
I thought it said WHAT, not WHY! Sorry :P Here's my answer for why :P
I've never really been in any group games, and as this is your final Survivor, I want to make it special for you, and also exciting :)
4239 days 2 hours ago
cool99
Username: cool99
Why should I pick you?: Because I love Survivor and your really inspire me :)
What are ALL the EST times you can be active?: 3:00-3:20am, 11:00am-4:00pm (Weekends 6:00am-6:00pm)
Why do you want to be in Gaia's FINAL Season? (This better be your longest answer) If you give me a chance I will be a good tribe member and a good ally (or enemy hehe!)
4237 days 21 hours ago
jflora18
Username: jflora18
Why should I pick you?: because im a strategic player and make your last season memorable
What are ALL the EST times you can be active?: like after 5pm everyday and like 6am to like 745am
Why do you want to be in Gaia's FINAL Season? (This better be your longest answer) I really want to play this game i havent tried out for some reason early but hey better late then never right so i wanna play this game and win
4236 days 22 hours ago
Sunslicer2
Username: Sunslicer2
Why should I pick you?: I'm a very versatile player. I adapt very well to different situations, and I can easily hold my own physically and strategically. ;)
What are ALL the EST times you can be active?: Basically 5-9:30? But I can get on earlier, from like 3 on my phone, I'll just be slower.
Why do you want to be in Gaia's FINAL Season? (This better be your longest answer): I really want to play in one of your seasons. They look extremely fun, and after all, that's what we're all here to do. I know I can play the game well, and I'll add drama and keep the game interesting. :) Just ask around, you'll see.
4236 days 21 hours ago
themissinglink
Username: themissinglink
Why should I pick you?: I play these games with everything I've got. I will out smart everyone else in this game and won't be afraid of telling them that.
What are ALL the EST times you can be active?: From like 8am until 8pm are probably the most active times, sometimes I am a bit later.
Why do you want to be in Gaia's FINAL Season? (This better be your longest answer) I have played in a few seasons of other Survivor hosts, but it often comes back to your series being the inspiration for them.  So I want to prove myself on the original whilst I have the chance.
4236 days 17 hours ago
Timster

Username: Timster

Why should I pick you?: You begged me to sign up. Apparently you think i'm some amazing group game player. LOL I don't really think I am. I only won two group games in the past :|. Plus i've never done a Survivor group game.. there's a reason why i've only competed in MTV Challenge based group games because I suck at social games where you have to make alliances and be majority -_-. But you convinced me to give it a shot. And since it's your final season i'd love to be apart of it. I've asked previous players on your hosting and you get great feed back. Hopefully this being my first survivor group game experience will end in a win in the final season of your series for now. :'). I will try my best to do all I can to move on to the next round in the game & hopefully win the thing. I just wish you made cool wikia's like Suitman :( but it's okay i'll still enjoy the game if I make it =].

What are ALL the EST times you can be active?: Monday - Saturday anytime after 4:30EST pm.. On Sunday anytime after 4:00 EST pm. :)

Why do you want to be in Gaia's FINAL Season? (This better be your longest answer)

Oh awkward I kind of answered this in the other one.. Well like I said i've never competed in a Survivor group game before and now it's my time to step out of my comfort zone and try out this new experience. I know you're a great host so I can start out my Survivor experience right. I'm a big fan of Survivor and i'm working on watching every season and right now i've seen every season except 2 :). I'll try my best in the game. I'm active i'm always active. I'm loyal to group games I sign up to because I take them seriously.. if I take a few hours out of my day to play this game i'll play it right and I won't let you down. And yeah even though i'll be coming into this as an underdog I hope I can pull through and emerge with a victory in this final season !! :)
4235 days 22 hours ago
Nostalgic
Username: Nostalgic
Why should I pick you?: Well, I tend to love Survivor and know that I can go far.
What are ALL the EST times you can be active?: 2am to 8am, 1pm-2pm
Why do you want to be in Gaia's FINAL Season? Well we all know that Gaia is an epic host and his seasons some of the best (obligatory boot licking). I've wanted to be in your seasons for a while but due to personal issues I haven't been able to apply until now. I feel that I have the skills and the charisma to go far in this game and maybe even win. I know that this certainly won't be easy but I'm sure that I can succeed if I work hard enough.

I know that I may be a noob but experience isn't always skill. I'm sure that I can make it very far in this game and am sure that if you give me the opportunity I'll bring a flair to your game.
4235 days 4 hours ago
marilynn
Username: marilynn
Why should I pick you?: cause im fucking amazing.
What are ALL the EST times you can be active?: i got to sleep so 7-9 hours then school 6 hours, but weekends, fairy all day! lol
Why do you want to be in Gaia's FINAL Season? i wanna go down in history for being the best bitchyiness barbie fucking player out there, also i would make a great show and one to rember. i will be FAMOUS. chose me and a tree grows, i dunno just CHOSE ME!
4235 days 4 hours ago
blueu22
Username: blueu22
Why should I pick you?: I love survivor so much and I love every aspect of it. Ive never made it too far in survivor EVER and I KNOW i can if I got another chance. I am always active and will be here for every competition. Pick me and I wont let you down and will cause tons of drama
What are ALL the EST times you can be active?: 4 pm-10 pm
Why do you want to be in Gaia's FINAL Season? (This better be your longest answer) Ive seen your seasons for quite a while now and i have watched a lot of them. I really enjoy your hosting technique and would love to be aapart of your last season!!! I will not let you down and I really want to be on this! You have NO idea!!!!!! Please pick me for some drama and I can pull through and win this thing!

open group

Gaiaphage's Final Season Placements

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!