This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

VETERANS APPS

Topic » VETERANS APPS

4244 days 18 hours ago
TylerKeith
Username:TylaKeiff
Why should I pick you?: Because I'm me, tbh.
What are ALL the EST times you can be active?: Anytime after 4 on weekdays, all day after like 11 am on weekends.
What season(s) did you play in?: Nauru, Burundi, GGvBB
What was(were) your placement(s):6th, 1st, 10th respectively.
Best memory in my series for you?; winning the worst season ever of your series. xx
Why do you want to be in Gaia's FINAL Season? (This better be your longest answer) because we're best bros and because if I'm not in your final season, it would be a monstrosity. I don't think I need to say anything about my gameplay because you know how much I fight, but I need more days. xD

Also, tbh, idk how active I'll be because I'm kinda becoming inactive on tengaged, but I promise to be as active as I can. xx
4244 days 11 hours ago
alexclow345
Username: alexclow345
Why should I pick you?: Because I have a lot of character, I can avoid tricky situations most of the time, I can stay alive in the game even with idols, coaches going after me for no reason, and a crappy tribe before AND after a tribe swap.
What are ALL the EST times you can be active?: Usually 4-1 EST, but times do vary definitely. My internet will hopefully be better too.
What season(s) did you play in?: Season 15: Socotra
What was(were) your placement(s): 13th LOL everyone who dislikes me/didn't know me was after me and got out from an idol as well, and recieved votes every round.
Best memory in my series for you?; Defintitely the first challenge of the season where it was a matching game and my tribe fucking sucked at doing the simplest tasks, like it legit brought a smile to my face just thinking about it cuz my tribe sucked at every challenge and usually after 6 tribals the chances of you going is pretty huge LOL. or seeing willy just throw the challenge to the other tribe to vote out karim...classic LOL
Why do you want to be in Gaia's FINAL Season? (This better be your longest answer) because I'm an extremely devoted player when I can get on (which is Usually most of the time). I think my confessionals are pretty informative and useful, which I think helps the host understand where the votes are coming from. And hopefully there are no coaches because when half of your tribe after a swap belongs to one coach and they beg their players to vote someone out and only get out due to an idol, I think it proves how good of a player I am, even though I missed out on jury LOL! I love twists, even after I get screwed over by like three haha! Plus, I was on an extremely inactive season so I hope if I get picked this time (fingers crossed!) I can play with people who actually care instead of trolls and people who log off for 4 days with no reason.
4243 days 15 hours ago
hinata0014
Username:hinata0014
Why should I pick you?:Because you know I'm awesome
What are ALL the EST times you can be active?:4:15pm est to 11:00 pm est
What season(s) did you play in?:South Pacific and Honduras-2nd Chances
What was(were) your placement(s):12th and 7th
Best memory in my series for you?;Um turning around my majority from Honduras at the beginning to majority after tribe swap and then losing it again at merge
Why do you want to be in Gaia's FINAL Season? (This better be your longest answer)Who wouldn't want to be in your final season?
Like the last season of a group game usually is the most epic and legendary, like how can I not compete, even if I prob. won't do well, since I haven't in the past but for the length of the time I'm in the game I'll enjoy every sec of it and I'm a group game whore, even if I do suck at winning, espically in F2 or F3, I can never get them jury votes, I'm bad at speeches but I'm always seen as a social and sometimes physical threat for some reason but tbh, I wanna perfect my skills in your final season for the win :)
4240 days 13 hours ago
bclrocks98
Username:bclrocks98 (since im white, add me as a friend)
Why should I pick you?:cuz i played in ur season 12 and got voted out due to a blindside
What are ALL the EST times you can be active?:anytime but 9:30 am to 5 pm on weekdays
What season(s) did you play in?:Gabon/Honduras-Second Chances
What was(were) your placement(s):14th,19th
Best memory in my series for you?;getting voted out due to being blindsided
Why do you want to be in Gaia's FINAL Season? (This better be your longest answer)i deserve a second chance. after being voted out of Honduras, i was pissed. i deserve a second shot to become the Sole Survivor.
4240 days 13 hours ago
AshlynArehart
Username: AshlynArehart
Why should I pick you?: I have loved playing in the seasons that I was in, and what better way then to be honored to compete in your final season.
What are ALL the EST times you can be active?: Depends if I have practice. Usually 7-10
What season(s) did you play in?: Estonia and Second Chances
What was(were) your placement(s): 11th (Estonia) 15th (Second Chances)
Best memory in my series for you?; I would say making merge in Estonia, then leaving with a bang. lol
Why do you want to be in Gaia's FINAL Season? (This better be your longest answer) I have been a fan of your group games, even after I was voted off. I wanna help to ensure that your final season will be the best season you ever had. I could always bring the interesting stuff this time around. Third time will always be a charm. I would be very honored to take part in this season and I hope you can cast this southern devil.

xoxoxo

Ashlyn :)
4237 days 23 hours ago
EmoPinata

Username: EmoPinata

Why should I pick you?: I'm a fighter, I never give up and I have a killer competitive spirit.

What are ALL the EST times you can be active?: Any time past 5PM is preferable.

What season did you play in?: Oman

What was your placement: 6th

Best memory in my series for you?: Nearly getting one of the eventual winners of the season voted out, only to be idol'd out instead.

Why do you want to be in Gaia's FINAL Season?: The first time around, It was an uphill battle for me, my tribe was eradicated during the pre-merge stage and it was obvious that my tribe would be picked off one-by-one once the merge came and I did my best to ensure that one of my tribe mates were targeted instead of me. When my time did come I did manage to get the alliance to turn on themselves unfortunately an Idol was played an I was voted out instead. Basically my point is that I think I did really well in a game where the odds were stacked against me, I think if I got to play again where the odds were a little more even I could do some serious damage. Plus, All-Star/Returning Players seasons are the most competitive types of games there are and I thrive off of that!
4237 days 13 hours ago
Joeker
Username: Joeker
Why should I pick you?: I've played in 3 seasons (I'm not counting that horseshit season, Socotra) and I've proven I'm a great Survivor player and I want to prove it again.
What are ALL the EST times you can be active?:

Mon./Thurs. = 7PM EST
Tues./Fri. = 4PM EST

I'm unavailable on Wednesdays.
What season(s) did you play in?: Nauru, Estonia, and Bingo's Best Vs. Gaia's Greats
What was(were) your placement(s): 4th, 1st, 9th
Best memory in my series for you?; Finally winning my first Survivor group game.
Why do you want to be in Gaia's FINAL Season? (This better be your longest answer) I always play to the best of my ability and I always try as hard as I can in every group game I'm in. You used a few of my twists before (Twist Shop in Honduras and IoD and Dumps and Penthouse in Oman) and I want to show Tengaged that I can win again and play the game of Survivor like I always wanted to. So I hope I get this chance to play on final season, you won't be disappointed. :)
4235 days 14 hours ago
Econ21
Username: Econ21
Why should I pick you?: You should pick me because i have only played in one of your seasons and i did pretty good in it but i fell a little short so i want another chance
What are ALL the EST times you can be active?: weekdays 3-10, weekends: whenever
What season(s) did you play in?: COMOROS
What was(were) your placement(s): 6th
Best memory in my series for you?; Its funny but when i got blindsided by the idol because i felt really safe and it showed me that you can never feel safe in these games
Why do you want to be in Gaia's FINAL Season? (This better be your longest answer) I want to play in another one of your seasons Gaia because i have played in a lot of survivor group games but yours has been my favorite because of the craziness and the activity level it brings. I want to prove that i can learn from my mistakes i made in my season and become your last winner!
4235 days 14 hours ago
vh1clown
Username:Vh1clown
Why should I pick you?:Because i feel i could of won my season if i knew how to send messages
What are ALL the EST times you can be active?: 7pmest-12pmest
What season(s) did you play in?:Socotra
What was(were) your placement(s):6th i beilive
Best memory in my series for you?;When i merged with no alliances
Why do you want to be in Gaia's FINAL Season? (This better be your longest answer)I feel i can do booty popin better than anyone else in the house and it can deff get me an advantage.I mean Also my avatar is fabulous people wont want to vote me out Thats just a jesus calling right there

MUCH LOVES
-THE BITCH
4234 days 14 hours ago
5651Omar
Why should I pick you?: idk :|
What are ALL the EST times you can be active?: 8:00pm - 10:pm forsuree
What season(s) did you play in?: BB VS GG
What was(were) your placement(s): 2nd
Best memory in my series for you?; I was your favorite :3 + I was a rebel <3
Why do you want to be in Gaia's FINAL Season? (This better be your longest answer): Because I feel special that you took your time to personally invite ME to play this season. After BB v GG, I was done. I really did debated whether or not to come back for this season (why my app is so late) because I sincerely believe I will do bad due to my BB V GG gameplay. But, I want to play in your last season and be surprised myself, surprise myself if I can make it far again. I will play a BETTER social game, and this time try to gain control of the game at the RIGHT TIME, before another person. Or at least try to get numbers...HARDER.
4233 days 15 hours ago
01Gohan

Username: 01Gohan

Why should I pick you?: I deserve to be in the final season, I never let myself down in how I play.

What are ALL the EST times you can be active?:
Mon-Wed- 5-11 EST
Thursday- 8-11 EST
Friday- 5-1 AM EST
Saturday- 11 AM-1 AM EST
Sunday- 11 AM-11 EST

What season(s) did you play in?: Pitcairn Islands, Honduras(Second Chances), Oman, Bingos Best VS Gaias Great, and Socotra
What was(were) your placement(s):
PI- 13th
Honduras- 11th
Oman- 2nd
BBvGG- 5th
Socotra- 1st <--- YES

Best memory in my series for you?; Actually HURTING myself during an endurance challenge, so I had to go to the ER, and I lost the challenge for my team (lulz)

Why do you want to be in Gaia's FINAL Season? (This better be your longest answer)
Why do I want and deserve to be in your final season. There are many reasons that I can list. But first, I just want to talk. Gaia, I've known you for around a year now, and I've come to think of you as one of my best friends. I'd love to be in your final season, and I hope you can consider me as one of the few that you'd pick. But, my reasons:
-Survivor: Pitcairn Islands
        I played, for how many days, 9 right? In that time, I had so much fun, like even in that short time. As the days went on, I was probably the most inactive that season. But I did show you something Gaiaphage. I knew when I was going home, and there was not a damn thing I could do about it. It showed you in the short amount of days, that I could play, and I was ready to play again.
-Survivor: Honduras(Second Chances)
        I was invited back, and I was oh so happy. As a 13th placer, I was the main choice for you(from that placing). And I wasn't ready to disappoint you. I feel as though I didn't. I showed you what I could do. I was strong, I was smart, I was nice. I made one of the more memorable moments in that season. Referring to the actual injury during a challenge, which made my tribe lose.  I didn't go home. But Pedlick did go after the merge, and I soon followed. However, my ally ended up winning. Which showed I made some of the right allies. I promised next season I'd play, I'd make finals. Which brings me to:
-Oman
        Oh my god, I was a damn sheep. But I did show potential this time. I was the Hero of the game. I was in the majority each time. I screwed up my schedule, YOU BASTARD, YOU MADE ME STAY UP UNTIL 5 AM! But anyway, although being a sheep, I ended up getting 2nd. Which, was good enough for me, my best friend won. Which was all I could ask for. Once again, I promised I'd play a different game. Guess what's next?:
-Bingos Best VS Gaias Great
        I was a Bingos, sadly. No offence to you Bingo, but I'd rather be with Gaias. BUT they lost challenges, we merged even, but I would've gone home earlier. The thing is, I played the game I know how here. The one Im used to in real life. Being a leader. I was the leader of BB. No lie, I was. After I got Lincoln out, it all fell in, and I was the safest on our tribe. Come merge, Zach turned on us, then he didnt. I failed because of my own actions. I knew that Mearl had an idol, or was close to having one. Which SUCKED.         I said I voted him, because it wouldn't have mattered. HE GETS EVERYONE TO VOTE ME. And I would've turned it around, actually. But I came up with a plan to blindside Jayson if he didnt use the idol. It backfired on me, and I went home. That's all there is to it.
-Socotra
        Alright, this one was interesting. I knew this wouldn't work out much, because people of higher levels tend to be less active (I'd know, I've hosted 7 seasons, every higher level was pretty inactive) so I knew it wouldn't work out. But I ended up doing well. I WON, for crying out loud, it took me 5 tries but I finally freaking did it! I was so HAPPY I wanted to EXPLODE :D

What I'm trying to say is, once I set for something, I won't back down. It's not in my nature. I've done everything I said I would do. So yeah, you should pick me because of my deter
4233 days 15 hours ago
01Gohan
(continued)
What I'm trying to say is, once I set for something, I won't back down. It's not in my nature. I've done everything I said I would do. So yeah, you should pick me because of my determination, and everything else I can offer. To point OUT that I would do everything I said.
-Pitcairns (I said I'd be more active, I was)
-Honduras (I said I would make finals, I did)
-Oman (I said I was gonna play a different game, a leadership role, I did)
-Bingos Best VS Gaia's Great (I said I was gonna win, and guess what? I did.)
4233 days 1 hour ago
Leonine_Divine

Username: Leonine_Divine

Why should I pick you?: Because I'd totally fill in the likeable underdog quota lol

What are ALL the EST times you can be active?:6pm-12am weekdays weekends it varies

What season(s) did you play in?: Nauru, Honduras and BB vs GG

What was(were) your placement(s): 9th, 14th, 18th

Best memory in my series for you?; The best memory was actually lasting so long during the endurance comp in Nauru, yes I totally fucked up strategy wise afterwards but that challenge showed that I was truly in it for the long haul

Why do you want to be in Gaia's FINAL Season? (This better be your longest answer) I deserve one more chance, I might not be the greates at anything but I have heart and the tenacity to go for it, I always give it my all, I need to prove that I'm not this bone-head player people see me as that I can be a contender for the title of sole survivor.
4232 days 20 hours ago
Keitho44
Username: Keitho44
Why should I pick you?: I don't think I need to argue my worth as a player in your seasons. Your group games are the only ones I actually seem to do good in :P I've gotten 6th, 5th and a 3rd, and now I just need that first xD Also, my team came so close to winning last season ;(  literally am robbed each time!
Also me and Chels would bring sexiness.
What are ALL the EST times you can be active?: 4-8 would be my best
What season(s) did you play in?: Comoros, All Stars and BB vs GG :)
What was(were) your placement(s): 5th, 3rd and 6th >.<
Best memory in my series for you?; Probably back in Comoros when me and Ian kicked ass at the merge together. We were undoubtedly a great duo, and we managed to fight all the way to the top 6, and top 5 for me :)
Why do you want to be in Gaia's FINAL Season? (This better be your longest answer) It needs some Irish charm.
4232 days 10 hours ago
Gaiaphage
YOU HAVE ABOUT HALF A WEEK TO A WEEK TO APPLY!!

open group

Gaiaphage's Final Season Placements

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!