This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

VETERANS APPS

Topic » VETERANS APPS

4232 days 15 hours ago
MMAjunkieX
Username: MMAjunkieX
Why should I pick you?: I'm pretty good at causing mayhem.
What are ALL the EST times you can be active?: after 6 PM est/
What season(s) did you play in?: I never really played.
What was(were) your placement(s): I never really played.
Best memory in my series for you?; Changing the rule for the better.
Why do you want to be in Gaia's FINAL Season? (This better be your longest answer)

This won't be your final season :P... You are improving as a host in spite of too many returining players.
4232 days 14 hours ago
TheBizareOne
Garrett
TheBizareOne
Because I was so irrelevant in my first season, even I can't remember it without looking it up. I want another chance, and this is it.
4PM to 11PM, EST of course
Burundi. And I wasn't kidding.
10th by some miracle
Unfortunately I don't remember most of it. I enrolled when I was becoming bored with Tengaged, and I don't think I came to as single challenge.

I want to play this time. I want to experience Survivor, the only way you can-brilliantly. I want to immerse myself in the experience, the way I do with games now, and I want you to remember me for something other than an inactive floater who only got by for reasons I don't even get. So please, I implore, give me another shot, you won't regret it.
4232 days 7 hours ago
wowjj
Username: wowjj
Why should I pick you?: Well, last season i may not have been the most active player, but i won 2 immunitys in a row and i think i can do it again but without me being such a threat.
What are ALL the EST times you can be active?: 6, 7, maybe 8
What season(s) did you play in?: Season 15
What was(were) your placement(s): I think i got 8th
Best memory in my series for you?; Playing with a bunch of star winners x3
Why do you want to be in Gaia's FINAL Season? Because this is my LAST chance in, unlike 01Gotan i wasnt in 3 freaking seasons i was in ONE and i really wanna leave my mark on this group, so please pick me it'd be much appreciated and i WONT let you down.
4232 days 5 hours ago
SuitMan13
Username: SuitMan13
Why should I pick you?: Cuz I'm awesome
What are ALL the EST times you can be active?: 4,5,6,7pm
What season(s) did you play in?: Uganda, Honduras and Oman
What was(were) your placement(s): 17th, 9th, 7th
Best memory in my series for you?; Stopping the LHFCA from getting to the F6 >:D

Why do you want to be in Gaia's FINAL Season? (This better be your longest answer) Because I have made too many mistakes in the past. I haven't covered my traks fully and that was always my downfall. This time I want to return and show you that this is me and this is how I play. I WILL WIN IT ALL.
4232 days 1 hour ago
GabCo
Username: GabCo
Why should I pick you?: Because you have seen me play before and I will play my hardest to win.
What are ALL the EST times you can be active?: almost any time saturday, sunday: before 2 est. Week: 8 est- 12 est
What season(s) did you play in?: Uganda, Tokelau All Stars,
What was(were) your placement(s): Uganda: 7th, Tokelau All Stars: 16th =/
Best memory in my series for you?; Trying so hard in Uganda after not being too active in the beginning.
Why do you want to be in Gaia's FINAL Season? (This better be your longest answer)
I always play a strong social game, and am never inactive. If I get accepted into an all stars season, I work my ass off and you can bet I would make the season interesting for the viewers. I always try my hardest, and am very competitive and do not like losing.
4229 days 4 hours ago
MaxHZ39
Username:MaxHZ39
Why should I pick you?:I'm ready to return and play again. I feel like I have much potential.
What are ALL the EST times you can be active?:Well Monday-Friday I have school so that would mean I couldn't play from morning-4pm. After that,I typically have nothing planned. I'll try to come on as much as possible.
What season(s) did you play in?:Comoros
What was(were) your placement(s):16th
Best memory in my series for you?;It was my very first so just the fact of me being there.
Why do you want to be in Gaia's FINAL Season? (This better be your longest answer)Well I haven't played in a very long time. It will almost be like my first time playing again, considering it's been a year since I played in this series. Today(October 9)is one-year since I joined Tengaged, so that would be kinda cool. I would be able to cause excitement, and also be able to fight. Fight for what I want and what I think is right. I'm not afraid to voice my opinion.
4228 days 19 hours ago
Spinner554
Username: Spinner554
Why should I pick you?: You know I'm an epic player, and redemption.
What are ALL the EST times you can be active?: Since its soccer season, it really does vary. Probably later times though. You told me to apply anyways though.
What season(s) did you play in?: 4 (Gabon), 5 (Uganda), 7 (Tokelau), 9 (Nauru), 15 (Socotra) [Coach]
What was(were) your placement(s): 3rd, 2nd, 23rd, 2nd, 5th (Coach)
Best memory in my series for you?; When I played an amazing game in Uganda an though I was robbed of a win, I was proud of how well I played.
Why do you want to be in Gaia's FINAL Season? (This better be your longest answer) 1 word, really. Redemption. I am arguably the best player to never win and it would be an honor and blessing to be the final winner of your series after all of this that has happened. And you know how hard I will play to win this thing. I will put as much effort as possible to finally be named the sole survivor. I hope you give me the opportunity.
4228 days 17 hours ago
RachelReilly1
Username:RachelReilly1
Why should I pick you?: Im good tv
What are ALL the EST times you can be active?: after 330 err day
What season(s) did you play in?:season 9, SC, and BBvGG
What was(were) your placement(s):I dont remember lol
Best memory in my series for you?; Being the head of the dominant alliance in patrican islands
Why do you want to be in Gaia's FINAL Season? (This better be your longest answer) I want to return bc I know ill make this fun. I bring lots of drama to the game
4228 days 6 hours ago
Survivor8
Username: Survivor8
Why should I pick you?: I'm one of the best group game players on the site
What are ALL the EST times you can be active?: Anytime that's not morning
What season(s) did you play in?: Pitcairn Islands & Second Chances
What was(were) your placement(s): 12th/11th/10th & 26th
Best memory in my series for you? Nothing I paid attention to one of the seasons and was kinda screwed by how the tribes were set up
Why do you want to be in Gaia's FINAL Season? (This better be your longest answer) Because you begged me so I guess I should come win one of your games since I failed twice even tho I only remember one season.
4227 days 16 hours ago
BestHeroD
Username:BestHeroD
Why should I pick you?:Cause u told me to play AND WHY NOT LETS RUMBLE
What are ALL the EST times you can be active?:Well Anytime really at 7:00 pm est time and 12:00 am est time and later
What season(s) did you play in?:Estonia and Second Chances
What was(were) your placement(s):15th and 18th
Best memory in my series for you?;Was getting hosted by u
Why do you want to be in Gaia's FINAL Season? (This better be your longest answer)CAUSE I KNOW I CAN DO THIS I WANT REVENGE I WANNA PROVE TO U THAT I CAN DO THIS AND MAKE IT ALL THE WAY AND NEVER GIVE UP AND JUST FUCKING WIN THIS THING
4227 days 15 hours ago
splozojames50
Username: splozojames50
Why should I pick you?: I can definetly write a lot for any of these questions, but in short: when im putting effort in a group game, i can and DO shake things up. time and time again i never go down without a fight, and im never a sheep.
What are ALL the EST times you can be active?: 3pm+ on weekdays and basickly any time on weekends (preferably not 8pm+ on sundays cause that amazing race(almost always delayed)/once upon a time is on)
What season(s) did you play in?: & What was(were) your placement(s):
Gaia's Survivor 10: Burundi: 7/8th
Gaia's Survivor 12: Second Chances: 4th
oman i was second/first out in my tribe
gaia's great vs bingo best i got like 13th or something
Best memory in my series for you?: insta-merge debacle followed by me fucking everything up at the merge in second chances <3
Why do you want to be in Gaia's FINAL Season? (This better be your longest answer): because i loved the first two seasons i was apart of, and i would DEFINETLY go all out in ur final season. In the rhythm of school i can handle hw and group games so activity would not be an issue. I can make good bonds with just about anyone, and i have proved time and time again in multiple group games, not just urs, that i shake things up.some examples:

I_pulls big brother 1: i the sole vote to evict the saboteur (and then won)
I_pulls allstars bb: i won a diamond power of veto, then someone in the dominating alliance (i was in minority) told me who he wanted me to backdoor, i then nominated one of his allies, went to the person who he wanted to backdoor and got the votes to evict him (giggle)

Ur survivor: Burundi: i got the votes and majority like a million different times except the twists/cancelled tribal councils screwed me over. if it wasnt for me that season would have been so inactive and a pagonging at merge.
second chances: i would like to believe i was a huge part in what made that season the glorious clusterfuck it was <3 I was alligned with everyone on my tribe and orchestrated the first blindside, got everyone's trust, got them to buy me the instamerge, reunited with some ppl at merge and just made so many votes clusterfuck blindsides that i didnt even see coming.

RSF: gauntlet: i was a newb and fought through and won <3
battle of the seasons: having proved myself in the guantlet, i was accepted in a vet alliance of sorts (this group is the usual group that dominated his group) I then proceeded make new friends, backstabed the vets, and voted them all into the elimination rounds and got to finals without ever facing the elimination challenge.
Amazing race: i didnt rlly shake things up, but ask ANYONE involved in this game, the legs were complete hell and took hours each at the LEAST. im including this to show my recent (the amazing race game ended like 3 weeks ago) increased interest/dedication to group games cause int he summer when i played oman/great vs best i was pre-occupied and shouldnt have applied.

In conclusion, i feel like id be a fun presence because i dont just sheep ppl, i make moves, im competitive in challenges, and i LOVE group games in general =]
4226 days 3 hours ago
sarge455
Username:   Sarge455
Why should I pick you?:   Well, for one I am a very good player. Am very active and know when to bring it if I have to.
What are ALL the EST times you can be active?:   5-9pm EST
What season(s) did you play in?:  Uganda and Tokeleau-All Stars
What was(were) your placement(s):  9th & 6th
Best memory in my series for you?;  Getting majority to vote for Mittens (Colleen) to win. Figured some people wanted to mess with me it was the least I could do...haha

Why do you want to be in Gaia's FINAL Season? (This better be your longest answer)     Well, first of all you have asked me many times to sign up so that is one of the reasons. Cause, why not have Sarge in your Final Survivor Season. I love to bring drama and can handle any twist you throw at me. I took a summer break and am a reformed an new type of Survivor player. More trustworthy than before. I stick with my allies and will not jump ship to someone elses pasture just cause it looks good. I am going to be a committed player to my team and if anyone wants to try and step on me. Bring it (aka Carl...lmao)! I want in on a final great season and Chris I will not dissapoint.
4226 days ago
Prince_Charming
Username: I'm Prince Charming
Why should I pick you?:  because you think I'm cute and I'm actually going to try this one and I'm gonna win (:
What are ALL the EST times you can be active?: I have no life all day every day
What season(s) did you play in?: Estonia
What was(were) your placement(s): 17th
Best memory in my series for you?; sitting pretty
Why do you want to be in Gaia's FINAL Season? (This better be your longest answer)I want the longest amount of days first of all, i also want to play because it is the last season and so may as well give it a go just to be a part of it with other great people who love the game as much as me.
4225 days 6 hours ago
jharrin7887
Bouvet Island- 12th

Username: jharrin7887
Why should I pick you?: I want to come back and prove my ability. I didnt do to good last time and a want to redeem myself.
What are ALL the EST times you can be active?: all weekend. 5pm set-midnight weekdays
What season(s) did you play in?: Bouvet Island
What was(were) your placement(s): 12th
Best memory in my series for you?; I dont remember tbh. I was inactive!

I have alot to prove! My time on tengaged is coming to an end and being apart of this group would just be amazing! I really want to play differently than i have in the past and go all out! I usually play the social game but this time i want to play in all aspects.
4224 days 16 hours ago
Gaiaphage
APPS CLOSED

open group

Gaiaphage's Final Season Placements

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!