This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

VETERANS APPS

Topic » VETERANS APPS

4246 days 2 hours ago
Ireks
George
Ireks
Because I want to prove myself and get to the top
7am - 6pm
Bouvet island, Fans vs Favs, All-Stars
5th, 8th, 7th
I would say the challenges, I like them and I love playing them
I want to play in this season because this your last season and you are one of the best hosts, so it will be an honour to take part in probably your best season
4246 days 1 hour ago
DEADBEATJONAH14
Username:DEADBEATJONAH14
Why should I pick you?:Because I am the best player on Tengaged lol
What are ALL the EST times you can be active?:6 or 7 since those are the times I get off work!!!
What season(s) did you play in?:I think 8th
What was(were) your placement(s):Shit I forgot but I think around maybe 12th or 11th lol
Best memory in my series for you?Me almost getting troops together to get Jus out
Why do you want to be in Gaia's FINAL Season? (This better be your longest answer)

Well, I only played one time but I feel like I was never givin a chance I feel like I was rushed in my season and people complaining cuz I wasnt voting when I was tring to make a HUGE move and I was voted out.....

But if I do get picked to play I will bring full force to the game and win or lose I will show people that I am a True Survivor and I deserve to be a Sole Survivor all I ask is to give me 1 last shot to Redeem myself!!! :)
4246 days ago
smiley20
Username: smiley20
Why should I pick you?: you know what i can bring to the game
What are ALL the EST times you can be active?: until 6PM the latest
What season(s) did you play in?: Way back to Bermuda
What was(were) your placement(s): 15th :(
Best memory in my series for you?: didn't have one because i got voted out early
Why do you want to be in Gaia's FINAL Season? (This better be your longest answer) because for some personal reasons i couldn't play in second chances and as i played only once i think i still have something to say in your seasons
4246 days ago
Glinda
Username: Glinda
Why should I pick you?: because i have done the worst in your season, and want to prove that i'm an amazing player like you have seen
What are ALL the EST times you can be active?: well you know my situation but i will do my best as you know
What season(s) did you play in?: season 11, and 12
What was(were) your placement(s): 11th, and 24th
Best memory in my series for you?; when i took all of the penalties to be voted out because of an idol, and a tie, and me telling you that you were an awful host
Why do you want to be in Gaia's FINAL Season? (This better be your longest answer) I have won 1 season of survivor, have 4 second places 2 third places, and on average 6th place so i'm pretty consistant, and want to prove i have a strategy, because you were like my first season, and i now have a plan that can get me deep into the game
4245 days 23 hours ago
epstar59
Username: epstar59
Why should I pick you?: Because I love playing Survivor Group games, and this is not sucking up, but you are a good host
What are ALL the EST times you can be active?: Tuesday,Thursday,Friday 6 p.m.- whenever p.m.; Monday 4p.m.-whenever; Wednesday 4p.m.-6p.m.; weekends whenever
What season(s) did you play in?: Bingos Best vs Gaias Greatest
What was(were) your placement(s): 12th place, 1st Jury member
Best memory in my series for you?; Making it as far as I could, voting out some of my enemies and being on the jury
Why do you want to be in Gaia's FINAL Season? (This better be your longest answer)
I want to be the last winner of your series! I can/will fight to make it to the end. I want to prove to myself that I can make it to the end of this. I usually get voted out 3rd or 4th, the tribal right before the final cause everyone was scared of me. I just wanna win it!
4245 days 22 hours ago
Bluba164
Username: Bluba164
Why should I pick you?: I have NEVER been voted out of any game of yours, survivor and big brother. I have learned from my mistakes that cost me the win in those two seasons, and I guarantee I can fix them. I lacked a strong social game, and thats what will get me that 1st place this time around.
What are ALL the EST times you can be active?: Currently:
Mon- 5PM-11PM
Tues- 8PM-11PM
Wed- 5PM-6PM, 10PM-11PM
Thurs- 5PM-11PM
Fri- 4PM-11PM
Sat- 2PM-12AM
Sun- 1PM-3PM, 8PM-12AM
What season(s) did you play in?: Survivor 10: Burundi, and Big Brother 1 if that counts
What was(were) your placement(s): Survivor Burundi- 3rd (2nd Runner-Up)
Big Brother- 2nd (Runner-Up)
Best memory in my series for you?; My best memory in Gaia's Survivor Series is beating the other tribe in nearly every Immunity Challenge in Survivor Burundi, making the Gitega tribe the worst in your survivor history.
Why do you want to be in Gaia's FINAL Season? (This better be your longest answer) I want to be in this Season for 5 major reasons

1) I have yet to win a Survivor Group game, and I think it's finally time I show everyone I'm not just some "noob"
2) I want to prove to myself I cn improve my social game enough to win it all
3) I want to make Gaia's Survivor History, being the last person to ever win the game
4) I plan on leaving this site by the end of this year (unless I'm in your final season and it extends past that), I want to leave feeling like I've accomplished something on tengaged, and haven't just been on here a year and have nothing to show for
5) You are my favorite host on tengaged and I love your group games!
4245 days 22 hours ago
Username: 49288
Why should I pick you?: i am a competitive person, i'm active and i've learned from my previous mistakes :)
What are ALL the EST times you can be active?: 230 pm to 1030 pm est everyday
What season(s) did you play in?: south pacific, all-stars, bingos best vs gaias greats!
What was(were) your placement(s): 1st, 5th, 14th :(
Best memory in my series for you?; winning UNEXPECTEDLY in south pacific. and as of this day (i'm pretty sure) i'm the most shocking winner in your survivor history so far.
Why do you want to be in Gaia's FINAL Season? (This better be your longest answer):
heres a summary of my 1st time playing in your series:
i was a newbie in your survivor series. at the beginning of the game i was one of the most quietest (i think) people on the texevns tribe. and scored an alliance with 1swampy8 at merge, i was still in an alliance with 1swampy8, dolphinsoccer4, sawfan1 and soccerbchris. we all went to the final 5 and evenutally not only did i win 2 immunties but I WON THE GAME which was really shocking to me because i thought i had ZERO chance at winning originally but somehow i won and idk why tbh but i won and i wasnt a villian either i was bascically all HERO there was no villain me at the time!
heres a short summary of the 2nd time i played in your series:
2nd time around i flipped a bunch, i was the evil bitchy villain that got 5th. i won 2 individual immunity challenges and of course i flipped a lot! the 1st tribal i remember flipping was the tribal that aiwyattroh got eliminated :( which was something regretted doing! the 2nd time i flipped was when i decided to vote out blackout247 which was something i regretted doing! which also was a move that costed me the game. i was in an alliance with (that i can remember) sarge455, blackout247, mittens, keitho44, caliboy. thats all i can remeber lol! but yeah thats what happen i flipped and won 2 immunities (individual)! and those flippings plus the fact that i won got me 5th :(
heres a summary of the 3rd time i played in your series:
3rd time around ughhhhh mearl is the reason why i got 14th! he agreed to be in an alliance with lea, dark, and me but he backstabs me, lea, and dark in the back and votes my ass out! which was considered betraying to me! also, i was more of a hero this time than villain! it costed me badly apparently! hopefully i get a chance to get the backstabbers out! i will fight to the end, i wanna work on my strategic game and my social game. and plus your an amazing host bro seriously you are! love your group games hope you pick me to be in your final season of survivor :)
4245 days 21 hours ago
Fern111
Username: Fern111
Why should I pick you?: Because Im a competitor and I want redemption from my 18th place in Oman...
What are ALL the EST times you can be active?: After 5:00 PM
What season(s) did you play in?: Oman
What was(were) your placement(s): 18th :(((
Best memory in my series for you?; When I was selected to play tbh :P
Why do you want to be in Gaia's FINAL Season? (This better be your longest answer): I WANT REDEMPTION!!! I NEED REDEMPTION...I WILL GET REDEMPTION!!! As simple as that tbh :P
4245 days 21 hours ago
Mybash_
Username:Mybash
Why should I pick you?:
-Since my last 2 times of playing i have gained quite some expireience, I want to be in the last season so bad
What are ALL the EST times you can be active?:
6-11pm
What season(s) did you play in?:Burundi and Estonia
What was(were) your placement(s):
7th and 6th
Best memory in my series for you?;
When i won an Idivual Immunity

OMG i would love to just be in your final season. Ive gotten 2 excellent placings and its time for me to win. I will do whatever and will. I have made Jury both times and voted for the winner. I will and are active,  am going to win Im determined to. No more Mr. Nice Guy. BRING IT ON!
4245 days 21 hours ago
amf7410
Username: amf7410
Why should I pick you?: Cuz I'm active and you know that
What are ALL the EST times you can be active?: 5-6 pm, 10-12 pm weekdays, all the time on weekends
What season(s) did you play in?: Oman
What was(were) your placement(s): 12th
Best memory in my series for you?; making the jury lol :P
Why do you want to be in Gaia's FINAL Season? (This better be your longest answer): Because I really want to redeem myself because i didn't really get a chance to play.
4245 days 20 hours ago
1Swampy8

Username: 1Swampy8

Why you should pick me: I'd say I'm a pretty good contestant. I'm also pretty active.

What are all the EST times I can be active?: Weekdays = 6pm-2am, Weekends =  11am-11pm

Which seasons did I play in?: South Pacific, Fans vs. Faves, All-Stars

Placements: 2nd in SP, don't remember the other two (I think they were both double digits though :/)

Best memory: Definitely the Redemption Island challenge with Jhelsdon- The challenge showed how dedicated I was to this group, and I also believe that it demonstrates my will in challenges and that I will fight until the very end. Didn't I win a lot of immunities too (it was so long ago :I)?

Why do I want to be in the final season?: I would love to have the opportunity to be in your final season because I really enjoy your Survivor games. Additionally, I don't really think I was given a chance in All-Stars because I was taken out early from being viewed as a threat. If I had the chance to play again, I would put my best foot forward in competing and strategizing, and I would try my hardest to overcome any hinderances along the way.
Lastly, I think that I played a great game in SP and deserved to win. This would give me one final possibility of a win.

Good luck to all applicants!
4245 days 20 hours ago
EliOrtiz1234
Username: EliOrtiz1234
Why should I pick you?: Because i am a good player and i am active
What are ALL the EST times you can be active?: 4-8pm
What season(s) did you play in?: Burundi and Honduras-Second Chances
What was(were) your placement(s): 5th and 5th lol
Best memory in my series for you?; The Fake idol in Burundi
Why do you want to be in Gaia's FINAL Season? (This better be your longest answer) I want to be in your final season because i want to try and win. I have only played twice and both times i have come really close to the end. I am really active and I will do anything i can to make it to the end. Thats all i have to say lol. If i dont get picked oh well ;P
4245 days 19 hours ago
lassidoggy
Username: lassidoggy
Why should I pick you?: Because I feel that I deserved a second change
What are ALL the EST times you can be active?: 7est-12est
What season(s) did you play in?: Uganda
What was(were) your placement(s): 14th
Best memory in my series for you?; Playing in Uganda
Why do you want to be in Gaia's FINAL Season? (This better be your longest answer

I feel that my elimination was the most shocking of that season. I busted my ass off. I want one more chance to prove that I can be the ultimate survivor. I learned my mistakes and it wont happen again.
4245 days 7 hours ago
dragotistic
Username: dragotistic
Why should I pick you?: *inhales deeply*

because I deserve another shot because I was not active as I should've been in Nauru, I couldn't play in Honduras. And you love me :P
What are ALL the EST times you can be active?:

Sundays: 4pm-9pm
Mondays: 4pm-7-8pm
Tuesdays: 4pm
Wednesdays: 4pm to 5pm, 8pm to 9pm
Thursdays: 4pm
Fridays: N/A for the most part (I perform with my HS Marching Band a football games)
Saturdays: 4pm-9pm
Saturdays w/ Marching Competition-N/A
What season(s) did you play in?: Nauru and Honduras
What was(were) your placement(s): 11th, 27th
Best memory in my series for you?; Giving My Idol To Piddu In Honduras the night I was voted out, knowing that helped him win. And Contemplating a major troll by playing my idol on myself and voting out Piddu

I have no questions. I have statements. Rich, you're an arrogant, pompous, human being. But I admire your frankness with it. You have worked hard to get where you're at and you started working way before you come to the island. So with my work ethic background, I give credit that to you. But on the other hand, your inability to admit your failures without going into a whining speech makes you a loser in life.
Kelly, the raft persona queen. You did get stomped on, on national TV by a city boy that never swam, let alone been in a woods or jungle or rowed a boat in his life. You sucked on that game.

I was your friend at the beginning of this, really thinking that you were a true friend. I was willing to be sitting there and put you next to me. At that time you were sweeter than me. I'm not a very openly nice person. I'm just frank, forward, and tell you the way it is. To have you sit next to me, and me lose $900,000 just to stomp on somebody like this.

As the game wore on and the two tribes merged, you lied to me, which showed me the true person you are. You're two faced and manipulative to get anywhere you are at in life. That's why you fail all the time. So at that point in the game, I decided to go out to my alliance with my family and just hold my dignity and values in check and hoping that I hadn't lost too many of them and play the game as long as possible and hang in there as long as possible.

But Kelly. Go back a couple of times when Jeff said to you, 'What goes around, comes around.' It's here. You will not get my vote. My vote will go to Richard. And I hope that is the one vote that makes you lose the money. If it's not, so be it. I'll shake your hand and go on from here.

But if I would ever pass you along in life and you are laying there dying of thirst, I would not give you a drink of water. I would let the vultures take you and do whatever they want with you with no ill regrets.

I plead to the jury tonight to think a little bit of the island we have been on . This island is full of, pretty much, only two things - snakes and rats. And in the end of Mother Nature, we have Richard The Snake, who knowingly went after prey; and Kelly, who turned into the rat that ran around like rats do on this island, trying to run from the snake. I believe we owe it to the island spirits we have come to know to let it end in the way that Mother Nature intended: For the snake to eat the rat.
4245 days 5 hours ago
Chantra1
Username: Chantra1
Why should I pick you?: Because both times I played I didn't play so well. And certainly not to my best ability.  I need redemption and I need to finish your series looking like a good player. You know I am capable of doing that.
What are ALL the EST times you can be active?: Weekdays - 7:30 to 2 PM EST.
Except on Tuesdays  I am gone on - 8:45 to 9:45 PM EST
Except on Thursdays I am gone on - 9:30 to 10:30 PM EST
Basically any time on the Weekends but I got lots of things going on then that I won't know ahead of time.
What season(s) did you play in?: Naaru - 12th/20  and Second Chances - 18th/28
What was(were) your placement(s): Answered above.
Best memory in my series for you?; I thought Naaru was pretty fun but I haven't played your series in a long time.
Why do you want to be in Gaia's FINAL Season? (This better be your longest answer) Ultimately I wanna be THE WINNER. I am not afraid to be out there and I am always one of the people to claw for the top dog position. This season I want to lead a 5 or 6 person alliance that I will solidify and take to the end. I want to look like a male version of Kim or Boston Rob. I have done it before I can do it again. Ill find idols, I'll make and break deals, I will do whatever it takes to come out on top,

open group

Gaiaphage's Final Season Placements

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!