This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

ROOKIES APPS

Topic » ROOKIES APPS

4234 days 19 hours ago
Gaiaphage
ONLY APPLY IF YOU HAVE NEVER PLAYED IN A SEASON OF MINE. There's another thread for veterans.

Username:
Why should I pick you?:
What are ALL the EST times you can be active?:
Why do you want to be in Gaia's FINAL Season? (This better be your longest answer)
4234 days 18 hours ago
mattkwon1
Username: Mattkwon1
Why should I pick you?: I was screwed over in a lot of other group games, and I wanna prove myself as a worthy player.
What are ALL the EST times you can be active?: 4/5AM EST-12AM EST, 5PM EST-6PM EST (I can make it to 4PM also if you want me to)
Why do you want to be in Gaia's FINAL Season? (This better be your longest answer) I've heard that you are a really good host, and we are friends :) I really wanna take place in a Survivor series that I know is very good. Plus, I've waited a long time LOL :P
4234 days 17 hours ago
JETTEJ
Username: JETTEJ
Why should I pick you?: I am a very good Survivor player and I have a great, fun and bubbly personality :)
What are ALL the EST times you can be active?: Between 4pm-9pm is good for me
Why do you want to be in Gaia's FINAL Season? (This better be your longest answer) I've NEVER played in your series before and I really like you as a person so I think this would be a fun experience for me :)
Plus I haven't done well in too many Survivor series.
4234 days 17 hours ago
LexiVazquez
Lexi
LexiVazquez
I love Survivor, and I'm a good player.
3 PM - 10 PM
I really want to be in your final survivor season because, it seems like a Lot of fun, and I'm up for the challenge!
4234 days 17 hours ago
Manipulation
Username: Manipulation
Why should I pick you?: You should pick me because, to quote Russell Hantz, "I'm da best playur this game has evur seen."
What are ALL the EST times you can be active?: 6pm-anything later on.
Why do you want to be in Gaia's FINAL Season? (This better be your longest answer) I think I should be in your final season because I'll bring the dramz...or at least try to *inconspicuous glance*
4234 days 15 hours ago
patriciasigmond
Username:patriciasigmond
Why should I pick you?: i am a strong player and good one
What are ALL the EST times you can be active?: any let me know before hand than post like right now
Why do you want to be in Gaia's FINAL Season? (This better be your longest answer) that is sad i wish you weren't closing this group i love survivor and i wish you can continue
4234 days 15 hours ago
Zbase4
Username: Zbase4
Why should I pick you?: Because I can play, and I can play good.
What are ALL the EST times you can be active?: uh, 5PM-11PM EST
Why do you want to be in Gaia's FINAL Season? (This better be your longest answer) I want to be in your final season because I heard this was one of the best group games around, and I want to play in the final season of it. If you select me I will not dissapoint you :)
4234 days 14 hours ago
Missalice3
Username: Missalice
Why should I pick you?: Because I have been a smart keen player who has worked her ass off to win every single damn challenge and get the title of sole survivor
What are ALL the EST times you can be active?: 5pm - 9:30pm Mon-Fri, and 9am - 10:00 pm on weekends
Why do you want to be in Gaia's FINAL Season?
Because In your last season I want to be a Gaia's Survivor Hall Of Famer, to be Number One, to win every challenge I work my ass of for, the make history and sucessful blindsides.
I want to win it all.
Like I say:
"Put some Balls On or puth them in your mouth"
4234 days 14 hours ago
Ontario
Username: Ontario
Why should I pick you?: I love survivor, and really want to be part of your series.
What are ALL the EST times you can be active?: 5pm - 11 pm and on weekends anytime
Why do you want to be in Gaia's FINAL Season? I really want to be part of your season and backstabb all these betches
4234 days 14 hours ago
nbkiller
Username: nbkiller
Why should I pick you?: Because I do well in group games and I'm trying to do well in a survivor one
-weekdays: like 7:15PM EST-midnight EST (I can be active during the whole day but not for challenges and such because I'm at school
weekends: pretty much all day
Why do you want to be in Gaia's FINAL Season? (This better be your longest answer)
-I've heard that you host really good survivor group games and I want to be a part of them. I've never been able to do well in a survivor group game so I desperately want to change that!
4234 days 13 hours ago
Obsessed_4405
Username: obsessed_4405
Why should I pick you?: Cause we had hot sex under a trampoline ;)
What are ALL the EST times you can be active?: ummm mostly mornings/afternooons. sometimes evenings.
Cause Chris is a hottie with a body and ummm. I'm awesome? Oh and Keith said your surviors are the best ;)
4234 days 13 hours ago
camdizzils
Username: camdizzils
Why should I pick you?: I'm a strong competitor. I LOVE a good surivivor group and I always read about your seasons but I've never applied
What are ALL the EST times you can be active?: weekends, all day can't make school hours on week days. And 6-9 pm on mondays and Wednesday I can't be there.
4234 days 13 hours ago
bowling4fun
Username: bowling4fun
Why should I pick you?: I've done well in many Survivors and this will not be an exception
What are ALL the EST times you can be active?: 7PM EST onwards
Why do you want to be in Gaia's FINAL Season? (This better be your longest answer) I just LOVE Survivor and I've never been in one of your seasons. I hear you're an awesome host and I want to play your game before you end it :)
4234 days 13 hours ago
smackdownisblue
Username: smackdownisblue
Why should I pick you?: I Love Gaiaphage WE WERE FRAT MATES
What are ALL the EST times you can be active?: IDK I'M PACIFIC So all i know is that i'm gone 8am-4pm mon-fri For School
Why do you want to be in Gaia's FINAL Season? (This better be your longest answer) I just LOVE Survivor and I've never been in one of your seasons. I hear you're an awesome host and I want to play your game before you end it it's just beutiful
4234 days 12 hours ago
LHume
ONLY APPLY IF YOU HAVE NEVER PLAYED IN A SEASON OF MINE. There's another thread for veterans.

Username: LHume
Why should I pick you?: Because I have what it takes to become the sole survivor. No matter rookie or vet, i won't underestimate anyone, and i'll take them down one by one. No one will stop me!
Week days = 7pm - 11pm (for est, sorry i live in pacific)
Weekneds = Tell me and i'll be online!!!
Why do you want to be in Gaia's FINAL Season?

I would love to be in Gaia's final season of survivor, because i want to leave a huge mark, or shall I say scar, on this group game. I've heard it was amazing, and I want to further that amazing with awesome game play, and with unique blindsides that will not go unnoticed. I've heard only good things about you, and i'd love to join. Although i've only played in one Survivors group game, and it's still going on, it's final 6 and i've been controlling the game since. I'm sure yours will be much harder, but I do really think i have what it takes to be the Sole Survivor of your last season. Please pick me!
4234 days 9 hours ago
jamesatsonga
Username: jamesatsonga
Why should I pick you?: I love group games, and I know I can go far here.
What are ALL the EST times you can be active?: pacific, 4pm onwards
Why do you want to be in Gaia's FINAL Season? (This better be your longest answer)    I've done well in many survivor/bigbrother games in the past, but I hear that this is the most epic. I reallu want to win and will do whatever it takes to make this a last memorable season for you Gaia!

open group

Gaiaphage's Final Season Placements

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!